[The Sims 3] COMPLETE ADULT GUIDE <-- XXX

I have the Animated Pole dance package and the Exotic Pole package.. is there anything else i need for Pole dance to work? my Sims just stands there with the Pole inside of her, and does not move.. I am using Kinkyworld the Patreon version, if that makes any difference

I think you are missing the animations: Dance_MMD_DOAX2_PoleDance.package

I am missing that package indeed.. where do I find it?

I have the Animated Pole dance package and the Exotic Pole package.. is there anything else i need for Pole dance to work? my Sims just stands there with the Pole inside of her, and does not move.. I am using Kinkyworld the Patreon version, if that makes any difference

I think you are missing the animations: Dance_MMD_DOAX2_PoleDance.package

I am missing that package indeed.. where do I find it?

http://umpa77.blogspot.no/2015/06/sims-4-sims-3-mmd-dead-or-alive-x2-pole.html

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up downloading Kinkyworld as well Passion. I took out passion without even playing with passion at the same time with Kinkyworld because I'm scared my game might go corrupt. I read someone said Kinkyworld is like passion but with passion u can't have sex on objects so I believe Kinkyworld is better. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this has already been addressed in previous posts, I did dig for a while to see if I could find the answer myself.

After Installing some adult clothing, my sims are wearing nondescript underwear... Is there anyone who can give me advice to get rid of this?

• 1 month later...

having a slight issue here.

Mods seem to be working fine... except I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to edit the penis in CAS.  all the sliders are showing up in their proper places, but I can't figure out how to get the penis to physically show up.  All I get is underwear.

IS there an additional mod I skipped over?  How do I make my ladies and duded naked in CAS?

try NRAAS Mastercontroller,OR let the Sims shower(bath),and then press shift/Click on Sims and edit (don´t know if you need "Testingcheatsenabled true" for this)

Will do.  thanks for the advice.  I'll let you know how it goes, homie.

• 1 month later...

Hello looking for some help here... So I just installed Oniki Kinky Mod, but I had previously downloaded some other animations as well.  When I click on "Passion" and choose settings, it will show all the animations I have installed.. But the only positions I am able to choose from are the Amra72 Animations.  I can't figure out what I am doing wrong and why all of the other animations are not showing up.  Maybe some aren't compatible with others but I'm just not sure.  Any help with this will be greatly appreciated I'm going crazy here!

post-1782979-0-24294500-1503546049_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

so i recently downloaded the sex mod from this youtube video.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFUyf7PuT7I 

amra72 positions work fine (aside from the invisable dildo. (which i would like ti fix but don't know how) but nothing else works... i'm trying to get whosthewhat positions to work can anyone help me?? i'm wondering if the download was incomplete and missing the animation files.... i cant find them anywhere online . can anyone help me?

• 4 weeks later...

i have some questions. i installed Nraas Woohooer and OnikiKay's KinkyMod, since the other Animation Mods links seems to be Broken. 

thing some Kirky options in Oniki's Mod say "no animation Found" for group and duo Woohoos. hwhere do i download this Animations?

Also, some Mods for Skins says something like "Non Default skin" or something. what does this means? do i need something extra fto use them? thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, KuroCiel said:

What to do?? Sims 3

Make sure Sim Details and Texture Details in settings are set to Very High (maximum level).

If still not working, remove everything from Mods/Packages, install only that skin and cmar_SkinTonePanel, start new game, try again. if still doesn't work, remove buggy skin, try another one.

• 4 months later...

Thanks a ton for this helpful post!!!  I was just wondering though, I've tried installing these mods but nothing seems to work in game??  I've tried just downloading a mod to stop showing the intro video before the game loads but it doesn't work?  What am I missing here?  I've tried going through that "Installing Sims 3 Package Files" thing that was provided as a link on the first or second page of this thread but it doesn't seem to work?  My game is through Origin, if anyone was wondering.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys, firstly, thanks for sharing this informative guide. I've been trying out lots of stuff here, very intriguing. However, there is one thing that bugs me: may I ask how I could create a male sim (gender: male, body features: male) but instead of having penis, he would has a vagina. I don't want him to be feminine-looking at all since I prefer male sim with muscular features, but man cunt has always been one of my kink (not futanari, mind).

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:49 PM, Eric Parker said:

The Morphing penis on Sexy Sims doesn't work for me. I get two penises and it looks are weird like. Here's a picture. Can someone please help me fix that?

It looks like you have more than one penis mesh. Several suggestions: 1) download and install Delphy's Dashboard from Modthesims.info and then look for any conflicts in your Packages folder; 2) take out all of your male sim meshes and put them back in one-at-a-time until you get this issue again; 3) visit the site where you got your penis mesh (most likely it will be Cmar's Morphing Penis mod, in which case you will want to make sure you do not install everything since Cmar's mod lists alternative files in that page that will conflict if all installed together) and re-read the instructions there; 4) ask about this issue in the Passion Animated Woohoo thread by Twilight Storm which is in the Downloads section - this issue has appeared there atleast once and that thread is more active than probably most of the other threads in that subforum.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:45 AM, Jonqq said:

Hello guys, firstly, thanks for sharing this informative guide. I've been trying out lots of stuff here, very intriguing. However, there is one thing that bugs me: may I ask how I could create a male sim (gender: male, body features: male) but instead of having penis, he would has a vagina. I don't want him to be feminine-looking at all since I prefer male sim with muscular features, but man cunt has always been one of my kink (not futanari, mind).

Look on Google or on some of the other Sims 3 adult mods sites for a vagina mesh that can fit on male sims. That way you can have your male sim look however you want him to. Unfortunately I couldn't find any myself and I remember someone else in LL saying there weren't any. There is a vagina tattoo for The Sims 4 but that is about it.

--------------------------

Finally...

@GECK.O: I wanted to point out that Cmar also has a blog where she puts all of her adult mod downloads. You don't need to sign in or create an account anywhere in order to access them and many of her mods are more recently updated there than they are at Sexysims.info

Here is the link: http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/

^^^ Just saying, because I noticed in your guide that your links to all of Cmar's mods are for Sexysims.info which isn't necessary at all. Sexysims.info is pretty much dead now and I think at some point Cmar seems to have realized that.

• 8 months later...
On 7/7/2019 at 8:31 AM, Tomgnus said:

do i need to download all the mods on this list or just some of them?

hey, Tomgnus,

hope this finds you well.
please accept my apologies for the late reply. i saw/read your post several times and was expecting someone else to answer it, for this is a intricate matter and controversial subject.

above all: Geck.O did an impressive Adult Guide for the Sims 3, and most of what s/he wrote is still valid. nonetheless, since her/his guide was published at the end of 2014, some of the Mods s/he itemised are outdated and have been replaced (e.g. Alfiechan's Animated Woohoo + has been superceded by Passion) ; others, such as Oniki's Kinky World, has shown an enormous amount of bugs in its latest updates; and so forth.

so a simple answer to your question is: no, you do not need to download all the Mods on Geck.O's list; some of the links posted are even broken, and you won't find these Mods anymore.
that said, i'll suggest you a line of action (that's the controversial part):

1. if you still haven't played a Modded version of TS3, i strongly recommend you read This Article and Download the Linked Files. it explains how to install Mods and which Mods should you install, for NOT ALL MODS WORK for all game patches.

2. the most essential set of Mods you'll need — even to improve your TS3 gaming experience — is NRaas. the entire set is comprised of 39 modules and several submodules, and should IMHO be installed in every TS3 gamer's Mods folder. again, i strongly advise you read each module's functions and configuration parameters, then decide the ones you want to have installed or not.
[ note: i, for example, have 59 NRaas Modules and Submodules installed. below you shall find a list of them ]

Spoiler

NRaas_Consigner_Tuning.package
NRaas_Consigner.package
NRaas_DebugEnabler.package
NRaas_Decensor.package
NRaas_Dreamer_NoTimeOutTuning.package
NRaas_Dreamer.package
NRaas_Dresser.package
NRaas_ErrorTrap.package
NRaas_GoHere.package
NRaas_HomeOpener.package
NRaas_Hybrid.package
NRaas_MasterController.package
NRaas_MasterControllerCheats.package
NRaas_MasterControllerExpandedTattoo.package
NRaas_MasterControllerIntegration.package
NRaas_Overwatch.package
NRaas_Porter.package
NRaas_PortraitPanel.package
NRaas_Register.package
NRaas_RelationshipPanel.package
NRaas_Relativity_Tuning.package
NRaas_Relativity.package
NRaas_Retuner.package
NRaas_Shooless.package
NRaas_ShoolessRoutineMachine.package
NRaas_ShoolessUberToilet.package
NRaas_StoryProgression.package
NRaas_StoryProgressionCareer.package
NRaas_StoryProgressionCopsAndRobbers.package
NRaas_StoryProgressionExtra.package
NRaas_StoryProgressionFairiesAndWerewolves.package
NRaas_StoryProgressionLovers.package
NRaas_StoryProgressionMeanies.package
NRaas_StoryProgressionMoney.package
NRaas_StoryProgressionOthers.package
NRaas_StoryProgressionPopulation.package
NRaas_StoryProgressionRelationship.package
NRaas_StoryProgressionSkill.package
NRaas_StoryProgressionVampiresAndSlayers.package
NRaas_Tempest.package
NRaas_Traveler.package
NRaas_Vector.package
NRaas_VectorDataGoofy.package
NRaas_VectorDataLethal.package
NRaas_VectorDataLongTerm.package
NRaas_VectorDataMinor.package
NRaas_VectorDataZombie.package
NRaas_Woohooer_Scoring.package
NRaas_Woohooer.package
NRaas_WoohooerEiffelTower.package
NRaas_WoohooerHotAirBalloon.package
NRaas_WoohooerKamaSimtra.package
NRaas_WoohooerMassageTable.package
NRaas_WoohooerSauna 2.package
NRaas_WoohooerSauna.package
NRaas_WoohooerShowerOutdoor.package
NRaas_WoohooerToiletStall.package

3. after having decided and installed NRaas, then it is time to decide what other Mods (as well as Custom Content or CC) you want in your game. most of what Geck.O published is great and you should consider at least trying them; yet i would personally avoid installing Kinky World (KW) for the reason pointed above and use Passion, instead.

so give it a try, Tom; shall you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. TS3 forum members are a community, and we here to assist each other.
hope this helps for now.

cheers.