Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Say hi!

New noob new member profile help

• Please log in to reply
1360 replies to this topic

BrimstoneOmega

BrimstoneOmega

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Like to say hi to everyone. I've been here on the site before though just stumbled upon it from my searches on google. I always would forget to join it. Well now I have :D

Welcome, glad you decided to join!!! Have fun modding and don't be scared to ask questions as long as you post them in the right spots. There's dedicated threads for asking about where mods are and for troubleshooting.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Millicent Bystander

Millicent Bystander

Exhausted Mouse

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,980 posts

Hello dear community,

My name is Clearoi and I would like to introduce myself to the community.

I have been using LL for a long time but never actually gave feedback to modders or writing in the forums at all.

It's finally time to change that, I am not sure why I came up with that right now but it's never to late to start learning.

I mainly focus on Skyrim modding and sexualizing other games that have sandbox potential for example SL.

I am also not sure how the premissons work with new profiles, I have lost my old account when I was testing the LL forum software beta I guess?

What do I need to do to be able to set my profile picture and signature?

I checked the rules and I agree to follow them, the most important thing in a community is to keep it "jerk-free" so I would like to be not one of those

So that's it for now, I wish you a merry Christmas and have a nice day!

~Clearoi

Hello and welcome. If I remember correctly you should be able to update your picture already, otherwise you need to get to 10 posts.

Clearoi

Clearoi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Hello dear community,

My name is Clearoi and I would like to introduce myself to the community.

I have been using LL for a long time but never actually gave feedback to modders or writing in the forums at all.

It's finally time to change that, I am not sure why I came up with that right now but it's never to late to start learning.

I mainly focus on Skyrim modding and sexualizing other games that have sandbox potential for example SL.

I am also not sure how the premissons work with new profiles, I have lost my old account when I was testing the LL forum software beta I guess?

What do I need to do to be able to set my profile picture and signature?

I checked the rules and I agree to follow them, the most important thing in a community is to keep it "jerk-free" so I would like to be not one of those

So that's it for now, I wish you a merry Christmas and have a nice day!

~Clearoi

Hello and welcome. If I remember correctly you should be able to update your picture already, otherwise you need to get to 10 posts.

Thanks, I think it was 5 or 10 points, have a nice day

Joker1197

Joker1197

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

HI!

Elf Prince

Elf Prince

Addicted to Eva and Ivy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,528 posts

HI!

Hi and welcome to LL.

theboxtroll

theboxtroll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

20.jpg

BeardedBear

BeardedBear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Hello people! 
I've been on LL for a little while now. but I havent been very active in chatting 

and I am completely green when it comes to making mods. 
I do love the work you people do how-ever! Keep it up!

Now. i'll be comming with the most idiotic question anyone here has ever read! Probably.. How do you get the "Spoiler"

thingy in your posts? I cant find a button or anything! 

JessyJ_101

JessyJ_101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Can these sims 4 mods be compatible with Mac computers? If not, what can i find that can be compatible with Mac computers?

MCMatt02

MCMatt02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hello, that is all.

donttouchmethere

donttouchmethere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Hi!

i buyed Skyrim only to use the mods of loverslab =D

took me about 6 month just to test the mods of loverslab and get a stable basic skyrim

now every new gamestart takes about 15-30min spend with MCM settings (yes i got quicker xD)

buyed a new computer just for the mods from this side...

now, at last, i can play around a bit more boldly with mod combinations and i am amazed about the dynamics that evolve in the game, great deviant storys to remember >D

i realy cant thank you modding guys/girls enough to make some dreams come true!

a game you can forge to your liking with the help of mods from loverslab, that gets more and more unpredictable and... did i say already... dynamic

i cant ask for more, if only i would have joined earlier

after playing around with at least 2000 mods from loverslab and nexus i start to find my personal CORE of skyrim mods...

...but i cant stop there because the mods on loverslab seem to get better and better, new mods pop up all the time and keep my game evolving (and prevent it from getting relatively bug free too :dodgy: )

PPL of Loverslab you ROOOOOCK \o/

i said HI didnt i?

cbtrock

cbtrock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
Hi people

YAK★

YAK★

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Hi everybody!

Nice forum

Millicent Bystander

Millicent Bystander

Exhausted Mouse

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,980 posts
Spoiler

Hello and Welcome, :)

JAFO1

JAFO1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Hello fellow Skyrim Players,

I have a question and not sure where to ask it so I'm going to ask here. I hope that's ok. I have made a few custom armor sets and everything works very well except it appears that none of the NPC's can see it. Even though i am clearly wearing it. I keep getting NPC's telling me that it's going to be cold tonight and that I might want to cover my delicates. I am assuming that I have missed a check box or something in one of the Creation Kit files but have not had\ any luck finding my mistake. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question. If so could someone please point me in the right direction.

Seale

Seale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Been a Lurker for a while, just dropping by to say hi.

sckoomahooligan

sckoomahooligan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Hello peoples Can't wait to start modding.

Elf Prince

Elf Prince

Addicted to Eva and Ivy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,528 posts

Been a Lurker for a while, just dropping by to say hi.

Hello peoples Can't wait to start modding.

Hi and welcome to LL, both of you. :)

killergiannu

killergiannu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

HI from KG

turbonetix

turbonetix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Hello everyone ! :D

Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

Deviously Cursed Covergirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts
Heya an welcome :3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, noob, new member, profile help