Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Say hi!

New noob new member profile help

• Please log in to reply
1299 replies to this topic

testsubject013

testsubject013

cultist alien AI cyborg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

hola como estas

guten Tag

aloha

konnichi wa

yambo

ni hao

salam

god dag

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

StackEmHigh

StackEmHigh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Greetings, fellow forum surfers and members.

I am not a new member, but am new to surfing the forums.  I began doing so in order to learn more about mod creation and have found that it is a valuable resource of information.

Feel free to send me a PM if you're bored, or are willing to share your knowledge.  It's nice to get messages.

Bye!

nekollx

nekollx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Hello there, i've lurked here a few times but never really registered until now. Saw some really interesting mods in the topics and wanted to keep a track on them, seems like a pretty cool community contrary to the stigma, who knows maybe one day i'll see mods for my own game showing up here.

(endgameaddiction)

(endgameaddiction)
  • Guests

Welcome to LL, nekolix.

sorsharavenwing

sorsharavenwing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Noswaith dda.

Guten Abend.

Iyi akşamlar.

Dobrý večer.
Tráthnóna maith.
Goedenavond.
Good evening! Thought I'd pop in and chuck in my HowDEE! before I get down to playing some Skyrim. :)

LFact

LFact

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

New member but, even before registering I've been surfing forums here and there and almost always dropping here.  Sadly this site is blocked from my country(why legal adult cannot see adult site *rage*), so I have to use proxy(or VPN, whatever) to visit here(pardon me).

Edited by LFact, 25 September 2014 - 09:57 PM.

nekollx

nekollx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

thanks Endgame

@lfact, and the fun fact is that there is some really good non adult mods.

LFact

LFact

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

thanks Endgame

@lfact, and the fun fact is that there is some really good non adult mods.

And modder's resources, like gerra6's. :D

nekollx

nekollx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

so anyone knew if there is a page that lists the gate limits for each forums i have a few mod things myself i want to post/recruit for

Dr. Thang

Dr. Thang

Doctor Thaddeus Thornton Thang MD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Hi everyone, my name is Doctor Thang, aka Magnus Ballspunch, aka Hieronymus Thunderbane. I recently got banned from another modding community (you can probably guess which one) for saying "meat juice", which they assumed was a sexual metaphor, which it was not. Last night my first and only mod got deleted as well, for who the hell knows why. Some people suggested I go here and upload it, so I made an account. Now I'm gonna try to get used to this place and not break any rules.

shirow

shirow

Comrade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

hi, hope you'll enjoy your stay here ^^

Zabuzed

Zabuzed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Hi  :P

Zabuzed

Zabuzed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Hi  :P

Never said hi here, did I? Maybe with an old account. As I tend to loose passwords and change mail-addresses often enough, I had to change the access here 3 times over 5 years. Not that I did a lot here, lurking around like most users and hoping for the ultimate sex-mod for whatever game (so far really impressed by the Oblivion and Skyrim-Mods, thank you all). Actually modding the crap out of Sims 3.

I am a Brainiac when it comes to develop new ideas and a complete asshole when it comes to accomplish a programming task. I tend to find people who work for me ;) 

Nevertheless I have a solid background in IT since 1985 and I am able to learn new things - sometimes, had to make a crash course in Python as Wrye Bash never worked for me with Fallout 3.

Whatever... I am glad I found this site full of openminded people that are able to imagine stuff beyond the "normal". (< I am an old guy and allowed to say this  :cool: )

BradToxicBlonde

BradToxicBlonde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Thought I would say hi to everyone!  I tried to update my profile but it won't let me.  Maybe I'm too new?  

Anyway been playing Sims since Sims 1.

So hi!

Dr. Thang

Dr. Thang

Doctor Thaddeus Thornton Thang MD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

That happened to me to, but after I made my first post it worked. So, maybe that's it. Anyway, hi!

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,756 posts

Things like posting links and screenshots require 2 posts editing somethings in the my settings tab takes more posts.

Content Consumer

Content Consumer

I am here to Consume your Content!

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts

Does anyone know at exactly what point you can start doing things like that?

Like, at what # of posts can you post links, or change profile settings, or upload files, etcetera?

Adam Jensen

Adam Jensen

I never asked for a title

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts

Hi there... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*Heavy breathing*

Hey there

Attached File  1924368_1472672326345475_8792814183738309270_n.jpg   11.09KB   2 downloads

Vachnic

Vachnic

Divine Bovine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Like, at what # of posts can you post links, or change profile settings, or upload files, etcetera?

If I remember correctly:

after 2 posts you can post links, upload files, change profile settings.

after 50 posts you change your username.

Content Consumer

Content Consumer

I am here to Consume your Content!

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts

If I remember correctly:

after 2 posts you can post links, upload files, change profile settings.

after 50 posts you change your username.

How many posts do I have to make before I can summon the robot guards?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, noob, new member, profile help