Mod Organizer tells me that this mod overwrites a SkyUI script, is it safe ? Or should I overwrite this mod with SkyUI ?

Accidental inclusion. Remove the extra script (from THIS mod) or at least disable it with MO.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't hide/disable the script from your file in MO because it's not included loosely.

How do you remove the script from the mod?

(PS. the script is "scripts/ski_playerloadgamealias.pex")

Just place SkyUI at a higher priority than this mod in the left pane, it will overwrite the faulty script. Same as removing it, really.

Mod Organizer tells me that this mod overwrites a SkyUI script, is it safe ? Or should I overwrite this mod with SkyUI ?

Accidental inclusion. Remove the extra script (from THIS mod) or at least disable it with MO.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't hide/disable the script from your file in MO because it's not included loosely.

You can use MO to extract the files from the BSA then hide both the BSA and the offending script(s).

You can use MO to extract the files from the BSA then hide both the BSA and the offending script(s).

I had no idea MO could do that.  I looked it up and got it taken care of.

Thank you!  I learned something new today :)

I had no idea MO could do that.  I looked it up and got it taken care of.

Thank you!  I learned something new today :)

People are unable to extract BSA?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

great idea, but can i somehow change so this poor girls will be not dead but alive and just bound and unable to move and punished by guards for example (whips, sex etc)?

Not without a huge amount of work. Having them as dead static objects means the game doesn't have to treat them as NPCs. To have them alive means they have to be NPCs and then you have to have a customized race, body textures for each different torture etc. And then you are also back at the problem of too many NPCs causing people's machines to bog down and endless whining from those people that the mod is broken when the reality is that they have overloaded their PC. That was probably the number one complaint about the Slaverun mod, people tried to run that mod on weak systesm that couldn't handle it so of course it was the MOD's fault.

great idea, but can i somehow change so this poor girls will be not dead but alive and just bound and unable to move and punished by guards for example (whips, sex etc)?

Not without a huge amount of work. Having them as dead static objects means the game doesn't have to treat them as NPCs. To have them alive means they have to be NPCs and then you have to have a customized race, body textures for each different torture etc. And then you are also back at the problem of too many NPCs causing people's machines to bog down and endless whining from those people that the mod is broken when the reality is that they have overloaded their PC. That was probably the number one complaint about the Slaverun mod, people tried to run that mod on weak systesm that couldn't handle it so of course it was the MOD's fault.

i see. thank your for explanation and your work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
46 minutes ago, Lizzy said:

The link for Diabloesque decorations (zdd.esp) (version c or higher) - by nooblet123 seems dead.

As it's a requirement, I can't use this mod then, and I see I'm necroing nearly a year and a half later.

Does anyone know of a mod that simply adds crucifixes you can make followers use?

check this thread

should have links to fix the missing file 

On 5/28/2018 at 8:01 PM, valcon767 said:

check this thread

should have links to fix the missing file 

Oh, this is more awful than I thought it would be. Not the quality of the mod, just.. wow. Much more than slavery/abuse. They dead :classic_blink:

I was hoping for a useable crucifix via Odin+Yggdrasil. Anyway, thanks for sharing!

29 minutes ago, Lizzy said:

Oh, this is more awful than I thought it would be. Not the quality of the mod, just.. wow. Much more than slavery/abuse. They dead :classic_blink:

I was hoping for a useable crucifix via Odin+Yggdrasil. Anyway, thanks for sharing!

ok that was the link to the required file so you could use mods that needed it.

however if you just want to have usable crucifix in game try ZAZ Animation Pack

link to 7.0

link to 8.0 Plus

some mods use different versions of this mod to do stuff in game

7.0 is the original mod and 8.0 Plus has a lot more furniture and stuff added to it by T.ara

you will need to use another mod to have NPCs stay in the furniture long term though (check for PAHE if you want to be a slaver)

alternative if you do not want to be a slaver (IIRC it does not have crucifix though it has other options)

hope this information helps

On 5/30/2018 at 5:22 AM, valcon767 said:

ok that was the link to the required file so you could use mods that needed it.

however if you just want to have usable crucifix in game try ZAZ Animation Pack

link to 7.0

link to 8.0 Plus

some mods use different versions of this mod to do stuff in game

7.0 is the original mod and 8.0 Plus has a lot more furniture and stuff added to it by T.ara

you will need to use another mod to have NPCs stay in the furniture long term though (check for PAHE if you want to be a slaver)

alternative if you do not want to be a slaver (IIRC it does not have crucifix though it has other options)

hope this information helps

That's a lot more stuff to tinker with, thanks a lot for your very informative post :classic_happy:

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...