Judging from your FAQ I can guess that you're not too keen on the idea of making a "less gory" version of this mod, but for me it's the same as with the more brutal decorations in the non-light version of Slaverun. Realistic or not, but gore/splatter is really not my cup of tea. I'd gladly try this mod without the diabolesque stuff.

Open the mod in the CK yourself and delete the objects that offend you.  Then you can play it without worry.  It might be easier to do it using TESVEdit though since the objects you are looking for are the ones referencing the vore mod.

Don't be afraid of making your own custom version of a mod if the mod you are changing is close to but not quite what you want to see in your game.

I appreciate this mod very much, but I do not like this horrible gore-stuff, too. So I just deleted the zdd-files from the meshes-folder. It seems to work! The bloody "decorations" are gone and until now, I did not have ctd.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

When I enter the Cells room in Windhelm, there is a big grey square on the floor just in front of the door. If I step on it, then it sort of swallows my character (and I then reappear just outside of the cells room. The girl in the rack, the girl in the stock and the very creative "fountain" girl are all there. 

Any idea what can be going on?

Thanks for the mod, it adds an extra layer of terror whenever I get "arrested". 

Doc Fate

Hi,

When I enter the Cells room in Windhelm, there is a big grey square on the floor just in front of the door. If I step on it, then it sort of swallows my character (and I then reappear just outside of the cells room. The girl in the rack, the girl in the stock and the very creative "fountain" girl are all there. 

Doc Fate

Yeah that was fun to watch, I had the same

I placed this mod at the end of the games load order and that fixed it for me

You could give that a try

Hi,

Doc Fate

Yeah that was fun to watch, I had the same

I placed this mod at the end of the games load order and that fixed it for me

You could give that a try

Sadly, didn't seem to work. I've tried also playing around with Loot and nothing. However, I will say that I copied the Diablo stuff manually as NMM was extracting it to the wrong place. I have tried loading HFP right at the end (or swapping places with PO, as Loot insists on putting this one last).

All other Diablo textures are in place. I've tried going to CK and fixing whatever is supposed to be there, but I cannot load the mod either as there are two many Masters (but I am not really a modder so I will leave that alone). 

Thanks anyways!

Doc Fate

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Kept getting CDT right when I load the game, messed with it, had all the mods installed, ran the FNIS, ran LOOT, followed all the instructions, couldn't get it to work.  Clearly I'm doing it wrong but after 2 hours of playing with it I got annoyed and stopped.  I might try again later...

Guest HeavyArmorAssassin

There is a missing wall in Riften jail, first upper cell to the right and a missing piece of floor righ after the door to the cell-area in Windhelm.

Kept getting CDT right when I load the game, messed with it, had all the mods installed, ran the FNIS, ran LOOT, followed all the instructions, couldn't get it to work.  Clearly I'm doing it wrong but after 2 hours of playing with it I got annoyed and stopped.  I might try again later...

You could try TES5Edit next.

Just run it, and it'll tell you if you're missing any .esp's or .esm's, or if they are not in the correct order.

• 2 months later...

Mod Organizer tells me that this mod overwrites a SkyUI script, is it safe ? Or should I overwrite this mod with SkyUI ?

Accidental inclusion. Remove the extra script (from THIS mod) or at least disable it with MO.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't hide/disable the script from your file in MO because it's not included loosely.

How do you remove the script from the mod?

(PS. the script is "scripts/ski_playerloadgamealias.pex")