View File

Have you ever been too lonely while imprisoned in one of the Skyrim prisons? Now you won't.. You'll share the cell and surroundings with fellow (female) prisoners put on various poses and devices. Have you ever wondered why there are now tortured souls inside the prisons? Now there are.. Have you never feared the insides of medieval dungeons? Now you will..

What does this do?

This mod uses several other mods to bring horrifying atmosphere to most of Skyrim's prisons with strong emphasis to female slavery/abuse. It uses the resources from mods 'Diabloesque decorations' and 'ZaZ Animation Pack' and should serve as complement to great mods such as Prison Overhaul by XaZ, or to complement my idea of 'twisted, female unfriendly, slaveryfied Skyrim'.

Generally this mod shouldn't use people that do not like gore stuff. This mod also utilizes some of the cool new features in v 6.00 of ZaZ Animation Pack.

Requirements & Credits

Diabloesque decorations (zdd.esp) (version c or higher) - by nooblet123

ZaZ Animation Pack (version 6.00 or higher) - by ZaZ and XaZ

SexLab - by Ashal

and of course requirements of these requirements (see their download pages..)

Special thanks

I am grateful to nooblet123 to create such horrifying decorations which bring dread to our hearts (and prisons).

Amazing stuff is continuously being done by both ZaZ and XaZ, such as working bdsm furniture and stuff!

Modified prisons

Solitude (Castle Dour dungeon) - done

Winterhold (The Chill) - not planned

Markarth (Cidhna Mine) - unclear ideas how yet (feel free to post some - probably should be compatible with fine 'Devious Cidhna' mod)

Dawnstar - done

Whiterun (Dragonsreach dungeon) - not planned (won't be done - use my other mod Slaverun which adds similar feature and more..)

Morthal - done

Windhelm (Palace of the Kings Bloodworks) - done

Riften - done

FAQ

Q: Is there any SexLab content yet?

A: Not yet, but I plan to expand this mod somehow.

Q: Some decorations are too harsh/brutal/gore for me. Can you create a light version?

A: Have you ever seen a light version of true medieval dungeon?

Q: My Skyrim crashes on startup.

A: Have you downloaded all required mods? Have you installed them? Have you installed them correctly. Reinstall them. Run FNIS.

Q: I have a grey face bug on one of the NPC.

A: Report which one in support thread.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/16/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    zdd.esp, ZaZ Animation Pack, SexLab
  • Special Edition Compatible

Guest Jenova23

It would be cool if guards occasionally went in to rape the female prisoners or anyone in the cell I have always wanted a way for followers to get arrested, tortured and raped in jail or any other npc that commits a crime for that matter that way I could use some of those fetish outfits available which I have no idea where to put that would make sense.

It would be cool if guards occasionally went in to rape the female prisoners or anyone in the cell I have always wanted a way for followers to get arrested, tortured and raped in jail or any other npc that commits a crime for that matter that way I could use some of those fetish outfits available which I have no idea where to put that would make sense.

If that were to happen, I rather have that as a selectable option because I dislike getting my female getting raped in general.

Judging from your FAQ I can guess that you're not too keen on the idea of making a "less gory" version of this mod, but for me it's the same as with the more brutal decorations in the non-light version of Slaverun. Realistic or not, but gore/splatter is really not my cup of tea. I'd gladly try this mod without the diabolesque stuff.

Prisonoverhaul is somehow broken. Just got caught in Riften, they dragged me to some dungeon outside the city (I used fast forward). No cell, nothing, just a jailer and a trapdoor in the floor leading to a some torture chamber.

This is the wrong thread, but... you can try to change your load order. Prison Overhaul must be one of the last mods in the list.

Sometimes it helps. Worked in my case anyway.

P.S. Sorry, my English is bad.

Judging from your FAQ I can guess that you're not too keen on the idea of making a "less gory" version of this mod, but for me it's the same as with the more brutal decorations in the non-light version of Slaverun. Realistic or not, but gore/splatter is really not my cup of tea. I'd gladly try this mod without the diabolesque stuff.

Open the mod in the CK yourself and delete the objects that offend you.  Then you can play it without worry.  It might be easier to do it using TESVEdit though since the objects you are looking for are the ones referencing the vore mod.

Don't be afraid of making your own custom version of a mod if the mod you are changing is close to but not quite what you want to see in your game.

Some issues in riften-jail.

x-cross from PrisonOverhaul and from this mod

attachicon.gifScreenShot14.jpg

hanging cage from vanilla and the vertical stock

attachicon.gifScreenShot15.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot16.jpg

Thanks, but I'm already aware of this issue and I'll be releasing standalone patch for these two mods to work separately. However I'd appreciate if someone would check all such discompatibilites coming from the SlaveGirls mod and report them to me. It would save me lot of time.

Open the mod in the CK yourself and delete the objects that offend you.  Then you can play it without worry.  It might be easier to do it using TESVEdit though since the objects you are looking for are the ones referencing the vore mod.

Don't be afraid of making your own custom version of a mod if the mod you are changing is close to but not quite what you want to see in your game.

Very true! Primarily I'm building mods to create my idea of Skyrim. I know it's 'a lot' in some aspects, but I want it that way. I simply lack the time to create various version for various groups of people who'd enjoy different versions of my mods.

To Kimy (or anyone else): Feel free to adjust the mod in any way you want, feel free to upload it separately or send it to me to upload it for you in this thread.