how to place your own milk pumps i cant do it and get them to work in the creationkit? I will place them but then they wont be there when i load the game adn then when i load ck they're not there either

On 12/2/2018 at 5:00 PM, Ed86 said:

Was something like breast size*2*weight

Now power(2, breast size)*weight

True that :D Thought i would let you know i think i found possible something that went wrong.  I have MME + SGO + PSQ, all things that add up the boobage,  I had turned off SGO milk and just use MME.  Curent base vale is 3.08 but it kept on saying an obsene ammount 500+ pound's, milk weight 0.  However i think the issue is somewhere with the PSQ milk and calc's.  After milking 14 bottles of milk, and re milking at a station the new value's seem to be accurate.  3.0 breast scale in total = weight 16 pound give/takle bodyslide differences, 

Just thought id let you know,  Thank's for the update, keep up the great work.

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

True that :D Thought i would let you know i think i found possible something that went wrong.  I have MME + SGO + PSQ, all things that add up the boobage,  I had turned off SGO milk and just use MME.  Curent base vale is 3.08 but it kept on saying an obsene ammount 500+ pound's, milk weight 0.  However i think the issue is somewhere with the PSQ milk and calc's.  After milking 14 bottles of milk, and re milking at a station the new value's seem to be accurate.  3.0 breast scale in total = weight 16 pound give/takle bodyslide differences, 

Just thought id let you know,  Thank's for the update, keep up the great work.

It means that actual breast size in game was ~9, Maybe due to skse scaling mode, like all scaling sum up 

Im starting to think maybe its better to revert that part

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

Im starting to think maybe its better to revert that part

It's a good change, more devious milk :D, and maybe with some fine tune it would be good. Im not sure if it's possible for the calculation's. IF slif =1-10 weight * weight. 11-20 *weight+1 something of smaller liniar increases to weight the bigger it goes

I also noticed that PSQ isn't showing up at all in my SLIF list,  When useing just MME node scaling on slif setting add one subtract one, size:weight seem's to be on point.  

On 12/2/2018 at 6:54 AM, Ed86 said:

maybe, this transforms you into vampirelord, so its either your mods or VL is broken

What script name is the effect called, so I can see what it's doing and check into this myself, I can't see it being an issue with the VL, but it could be an issue with conflicts with Dark Maneuvers, since I am sure that Vampiric Thirst doesn't affect the VL like DM does, plus also have Royal Bloodline with it's patch, wonder if I missed one on yours?  MME is higher than those on the load order, so not sure, but if I know what script of yours is calling the transformation, I can go investigate the situation, perhaps a patch is needed.

GuruSR.

Can i offer some suggestion's for MME addition :)

Breast Plug's:  Effect - Stop milk leaking during sex, and when heating milk level cap.  Devious item for key removal

Spell summon's.  Self cast and maybe target cast's for follower's / NPC's you don't like :P

Spectral Milk Machine

Spectral Milk Harness

Reverse milk "milk machine malfunction" 

Adjustable % chance for trigger

Effect: If holding milk in inventory, refill's your milk until milk is gone.

% effect chance at the end to lock on the "Breast plug" 

Im not sure which version it was, but if i remember one of the version's made the milk curries an "Unable to remove item"  Is it possible for a Devious key requirement version, similar to the one SL Stories.

On 12/5/2018 at 5:40 AM, GuruSR said:

What script name is the effect called, so I can see what it's doing and check into this myself, I can't see it being an issue with the VL, but it could be an issue with conflicts with Dark Maneuvers, since I am sure that Vampiric Thirst doesn't affect the VL like DM does, plus also have Royal Bloodline with it's patch, wonder if I missed one on yours?  MME is higher than those on the load order, so not sure, but if I know what script of yours is calling the transformation, I can go investigate the situation, perhaps a patch is needed.

GuruSR.

MME_MilkVampire

8 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

yes they do, even the remixes from C5Kev work.

I use CBBE, so those aren't armors I can use sadly. The Kyne's Blessing standard armors were what I was wondering about. The parasite armors in that mod are named differently which is why I was trying to double check. That said, is this personal experience saying it works?

46 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

I use CBBE, so those aren't armors I can use sadly. The Kyne's Blessing standard armors were what I was wondering about. The parasite armors in that mod are named differently which is why I was trying to double check. That said, is this personal experience saying it works?

Yes personal experience, I was using his Heamorus Mora Animated, it was Milking me very consistently, although that Milk was counted towards my tally, the Milk itself I assume Heameus Mora was getting, as I was even getting a ingame alert thingy saying he was taking his sacrifice then the Milking would start.

C5Kev is the reason I changed to UUNP the outfits are well sexy is an understatement...

8 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Yes personal experience, I was using his Heamorus Mora Animated, it was Milking me very consistently, although that Milk was counted towards my tally, the Milk itself I assume Heameus Mora was getting, as I was even getting a ingame alert thingy saying he was taking his sacrifice then the Milking would start.

C5Kev is the reason I changed to UUNP the outfits are well sexy is an understatement...

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. 

I've considered switching to UUNP before, but I'm a bit worried I'll miss something I should have switched over and make a mess of things.

5 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. 

I've considered switching to UUNP before, but I'm a bit worried I'll miss something I should have switched over and make a mess of things.

You will I sure did, just remember check all big Mods, some will be CBBE only with another user creating UUNP builds to down load, and vice versa. Devious is good for this, for almost a week I forgot to swap in UUNP devices.

7 hours ago, zupra said:

How do you get the mobile milking armor to work with this mod? I can equip the armor and cast the milk self spell but no milking is registered by this mod.

you need to be producing milk and have enough of it

14 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

You will I sure did, just remember check all big Mods, some will be CBBE only with another user creating UUNP builds to down load, and vice versa. Devious is good for this, for almost a week I forgot to swap in UUNP devices.

Yeaaah. I think I'll make a list of mods that use CBBE and see if I can find the UUNP versions. By the time I start a new game hopefully I'll have at least most of what I can't afford to forget... New game because I've heard it's not good to switch body types mid save since some of it gets baked in.

Thanks for the advice.

27 minutes ago, crudo said:

I'm having trouble finding the toggle in the MCM to stop milk leaking on orgasm.  She's been so busy it's hard to keep her breasts full.  Any help?

Ed ran out of room on the MCM, so that option isn't there anymore. The MCM only allows so many entries; with all the enhancements to the mod, he had to pick what wasn't important to him anymore. That one was on the list. You'd have to revert to an older MME to get it back.

22 hours ago, Doctor Octopus said:

Ed ran out of room on the MCM, so that option isn't there anymore. The MCM only allows so many entries; with all the enhancements to the mod, he had to pick what wasn't important to him anymore. That one was on the list. You'd have to revert to an older MME to get it back.

Thanks for your reply.  I was going crazy scouring the menu looking for it.  I haven't used this mod in about a year.  It was very nice then and much improved from what I can tell so far.

Not that the author has to do anything for my needs but if they are so inclined to put that feature back in couldn't it be linked with the milk-gushing animation toggle that happens at orgasm?

What was the mobile fix in this last version supposed to do? Because now I can't turn them off which is disrupting other sexlab scenes when it fires in the middle of another animation when my character is wearing living/parasite armor. Have unchecked, rechecked, unequipped, reequipped and it's still triggering the animation. Help please, since I hoe it's not supposed to do that.

My 2 cents on the milk leaking on orgasm toggle that was apparently removed, I'd love to have that back. The milk leak on orgasm is one of the things that bugs me, having it happen when naked or just in clothing is fine and makes sense, but it still happens when a character is wearing a curaiss/living armor. Which...doesn't make sense that the milk 'gush' from orgasm isn't collected like the rest.

1 hour ago, Xiaron said:

What was the mobile fix in this last version supposed to do? Because now I can't turn them off which is disrupting other sexlab scenes when it fires in the middle of another animation when my character is wearing living/parasite armor. Have unchecked, rechecked, unequipped, reequipped and it's still triggering the animation. Help please, since I hoe it's not supposed to do that.

My 2 cents on the milk leaking on orgasm toggle that was apparently removed, I'd love to have that back. The milk leak on orgasm is one of the things that bugs me, having it happen when naked or just in clothing is fine and makes sense, but it still happens when a character is wearing a curaiss/living armor. Which...doesn't make sense that the milk 'gush' from orgasm isn't collected like the rest.

there is only 3 animations, and mod was looking for 4th, resulting sometimes not playing animation