On 9/11/2018 at 4:36 PM, Ed86 said:

mod conflict, some other mod breaks nodes

What other mod could have that effect? Is there a list or something with incompatible mods?

I could post modlist, but I dont really even have that many breast editing mods. I recently uninstalled BeeingFemale cause it was breaking Slaverun. SLIF wasn't working for me either since I had the same issue of breasts getting way too large, way too fast and not returning to normal on milking.

I disabled breast enlargement for Slaverun and PSQ which only has a breast enlargement on transformation enabled, and it returns to normal after reverting to human. Deadly Drain also messes with nodes, but I'm not using that feature. Right now, I have only 2 mods that I know are supposed to mess with breast size. MME and PSQ.

Also tried upgrading to new version recently, but after uninstall with debug->reset, save and reinstall it says "scripts are not running" so I guess it's new game all over again.

Managed to play to milkmaid level 3 on novice mode, changed load order and breast size reset was apparently working now. Milking set breasts back to base size if milk capacity was <1. But suddenly it started adding about 10-20 milk units on each update, so I could milk, get back to normal, and on next update, breasts at maximum size again.

Milking pumps also became useless since the 1 second duration I had set, for some reason became 45 seconds to milk a single unit.

Papyrus log was broken again and it generated files of 100+ mb

Gonna try new version now, but I still don't know what made it broke.

Maybe it's Slaverun or PSQ since I've been trying to get a play with these 3 mods for a couple of months by now. Still no luck

38 minutes ago, Dark Mirror said:

What other mod could have that effect? Is there a list or something with incompatible mods?

I could post modlist, but I dont really even have that many breast editing mods. I recently uninstalled BeeingFemale cause it was breaking Slaverun. SLIF wasn't working for me either since I had the same issue of breasts getting way too large, way too fast and not returning to normal on milking.

I disabled breast enlargement for Slaverun and PSQ which only has a breast enlargement on transformation enabled, and it returns to normal after reverting to human. Deadly Drain also messes with nodes, but I'm not using that feature. Right now, I have only 2 mods that I know are supposed to mess with breast size. MME and PSQ.

Also tried upgrading to new version recently, but after uninstall with debug->reset, save and reinstall it says "scripts are not running" so I guess it's new game all over again.

Managed to play to milkmaid level 3 on novice mode, changed load order and breast size reset was apparently working now. Milking set breasts back to base size if milk capacity was <1. But suddenly it started adding about 10-20 milk units on each update, so I could milk, get back to normal, and on next update, breasts at maximum size again.

Milking pumps also became useless since the 1 second duration I had set, for some reason became 45 seconds to milk a single unit.

Papyrus log was broken again and it generated files of 100+ mb

Gonna try new version now, but I still don't know what made it broke.

Maybe it's Slaverun or PSQ since I've been trying to get a play with these 3 mods for a couple of months by now. Still no luck

who knoes, no

i usually blame sl hormones, but ive played it very long time ago, maybe it was fixed

at lv3 you should max out at ~10 milk

it became 45 coz papyrus is overloaded with broken scripts and cant handle scripts fast enough

well 100 mb log = save is dead

Recently installed the mod on a new play through, I've selected the barns with pumps but can't find where they are located in game. Looking around Whiterun are they in the city or outside the city near the stables? I have some texture improvement mods for the cities but don't have anything changing the city except SL Survival which adds the kennel on the inside wall. 

18 minutes ago, Rob_J said:

Recently installed the mod on a new play through, I've selected the barns with pumps but can't find where they are located in game. Looking around Whiterun are they in the city or outside the city near the stables? I have some texture improvement mods for the cities but don't have anything changing the city except SL Survival which adds the kennel on the inside wall. 

So in the Special Edition version they are in whiterun behind the house of the blacksmith slut

No matter what I do, milk and lactacid never increase for the PC. Even starting a brand new game, going straight to a milker, and getting into it, lactacid never rises, and milk never goes above 0.0 no matter how long I wait. Ever seen a bug like this? Any known conflicts that could cause that?

Tes5Edit shows no conflicts (not even benign ones) for MilkModNew.esp. And ModOrganizer doesn't show any file conflicts.

Lactacid increases if I drink an actual lactacid potion, but over time milk only increases by the amount that lactacid decreases. There is no milk production for being a milk maid.

EDIT: it works properly after being in the bound pump, but not the unbound pump.

13 hours ago, markdf said:

No matter what I do, milk and lactacid never increase for the PC. Even starting a brand new game, going straight to a milker, and getting into it, lactacid never rises, and milk never goes above 0.0 no matter how long I wait. Ever seen a bug like this? Any known conflicts that could cause that?

Is it just how you have your milk production rate set up?

Do you have other milk-related mods in your game? Pregnancy mods? BF? Parasites? EC+ EC Spider?

I always seemed to get oddities with them installed, but with Fertility Mode I've had nothing funny going on.

The messages you get from HP look exactly like MME messages, but they aren't.

Bound pump is giving you milk because it gives you lactacid. But after using lactacid for a while, you should start to ramp up your production rate.

It takes a while.

If you want to get production up ... try living armor ... you might regret it later :)

17 hours ago, markdf said:

Tes5Edit shows no conflicts (not even benign ones) for MilkModNew.esp. And ModOrganizer doesn't show any file conflicts.

Lactacid increases if I drink an actual lactacid potion, but over time milk only increases by the amount that lactacid decreases. There is no milk production for being a milk maid.

EDIT: it works properly after being in the bound pump, but not the unbound pump.

its not a bug, its working as intended, you failed to read mod description

8 hours ago, bloodlust666 said:

have a question why is my character doesn't get fed lactacid when i use the machines

Install bound pumps everywhere and you will get fed "free lactacid". It's an install option in the FOMOD.

There's also a tick box for free lactacid, which may cause you to get fed for free on regular pumps, but I haven't tried it, so maybe it does something else.

Maybe you now need to tick that box for free lactacid from bound pumps?

I don't have bound pumps in my game ATM, so wouldn't know.

1 hour ago, Sethala said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find it in this thread...

Aside from console commands, how do I get some lactacid to get started, and where can I buy/sell milks?

Q: Npc's have no milk/lactacid forsale
A: After installing mod you may need to wait 1-3 days for npc inventories to refresh.

10 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i dont get milk in the inventory. any idea why ?  milking itself seems to work.

Q: What is the main difference between a milkmaid and a milkslave?
A: milkmaid - gets milk from milking, dynamic milk production.
A: milkslave - gets no milk from milking, fixed milk production. You probably shouldn't mess with them. 

make sure, you're a milkmaid not milkslave

Hello, I recently started up a new game after many months off, happy to see so many mods still being updated! :D 

I'm having a issue with the debuffs/buffs, they don't show up in MCM in the newest version and never get applied, MMO shows no conflicts

I'm going to start trying to find the issue in the coming days but I'm hopeful someone here will already know the issue and can save me some time. :) 

11 hours ago, choco_milkshake said:

Q: Npc's have no milk/lactacid forsale
A: After installing mod you may need to wait 1-3 days for npc inventories to refresh.

Q: What is the main difference between a milkmaid and a milkslave?
A: milkmaid - gets milk from milking, dynamic milk production.
A: milkslave - gets no milk from milking, fixed milk production. You probably shouldn't mess with them. 

make sure, you're a milkmaid not milkslave

She is Maid and no slave

21 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i dont get milk in the inventory. any idea why ?  milking itself seems to work.

you need to equip milk cuirass during milking or use milkpumps

12 hours ago, Sethala said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find it in this thread...

Aside from console commands, how do I get some lactacid to get started, and where can I buy/sell milks?

Dialogue trade:
*milk sold through dialogues is done through economy script, thus affecting economy and can yield more income 

Khajiits merchants:
-buy normal and race milk
-trade Lactacid for milk
Orc merchants(wise woman):
-buy normal and race milk
Inns:
-buy race milk
alchemists:                     
-buy ww/vampire/succubus milk
-buy cum/semen
-sell Lactacid for 100g/bottle
-sell Breast enlargement potion for 1000g
Fences:
-buy all milk
Farmers:
-buy normal milk
-sell Lactacid for 100g/bottle

3 hours ago, InfinityYUL said:

Hello, I recently started up a new game after many months off, happy to see so many mods still being updated! :D 

I'm having a issue with the debuffs/buffs, they don't show up in MCM in the newest version and never get applied, MMO shows no conflicts

I'm going to start trying to find the issue in the coming days but I'm hopeful someone here will already know the issue and can save me some time. :) 

they were removed and now handled though single buff/debuff

Ahh, thank you, saved me tons of time :D 

Would you be so kind as to elaborate on the single buff/debuff, not noticing anything other than the pain system for stats. I recall Maids use to get 'Well Milked' and Enlarged something effects, would slow down character to a crawl, it would even show in my character Active Effects in Magic.

Well milked buff - has 25 levels, increases max carry weight by 2 per milkmaid level.
Unmilked debuff - has 25 stages, if you don't milk your breasts, they will become bigger and will have negative impact on character stats ((Unmilked debuff level) x 4 OneHanded, TwoHanded, Marksman, Sneak, Pickpocket, CarryWeight, Speed, MP/SP Regen and max Stamina).
Exhaustion debuff - reduces stamina regeneration, removed by sleeping 6+ hours or drinking race Milk/Lactacid.
Mental Exhaustion debuff - reduces magicka regeneration, removed by sleeping 6+ hours or drinking race Milk/Lactacid.

All that is gone now?

55 minutes ago, InfinityYUL said:

Ahh, thank you, saved me tons of time :D 

Would you be so kind as to elaborate on the single buff/debuff, not noticing anything other than the pain system for stats. I recall Maids use to get 'Well Milked' and Enlarged something effects, would slow down character to a crawl, it would even show in my character Active Effects in Magic.

Well milked buff - has 25 levels, increases max carry weight by 2 per milkmaid level.
Unmilked debuff - has 25 stages, if you don't milk your breasts, they will become bigger and will have negative impact on character stats ((Unmilked debuff level) x 4 OneHanded, TwoHanded, Marksman, Sneak, Pickpocket, CarryWeight, Speed, MP/SP Regen and max Stamina).

All that is gone now?

they are merged into 1 effect, which is modified by skse