@Ed86

Oh yeah, forgot all about that.  My bad.  Still entirely uninspired on that one which is a shame cause the idea of orcs acquiring busty nord babes to milk like cows seems fittingly perverse.  Grab nord babes, turn them into girlcows, sell them to Orc camps for fun and profit, someone should make that into a mod.  Musje? 

Other projects,, too many really.

• There's my Whiterun overhaul which actually is progressing, almost got all the new stuff integrated into the Civil War stuff which has been a pain (whoever decided to use a single radiant quest to manage all the major Civil War battles should be slapped repeatedly with a wet skunk, just my opinion though).
  • There's my Hearthfire Dungeon Add-on project which was going great up until I got to trying to integrate some things into their crafting system, there's some aspect of it I'm missing cause I can't get what I want done to work.  So still gotta figure that out.
  • There's an ambitious player home project I started, Stone Bluff Manor which never got beyond a mock up of the exterior where I was working out what it would look like when built (and how to build it in CK) plus a general outline of the project.
  • There's my ideas for a really big and decidedly twisted, perverse, lewd and decidedly Lovecraftian quest / campaign mod set around Rorikstead and building on all the conspiracy theories about that location.  That's nothing more than an outline though cause to do that I'm going to have to develop some serious quest making and scripting skills that I just don't have.  Was just discussing that with Karlpaws in site mail, kicking the idea around.
  • Oh an there's the slavery mod I'd like to build but also don't have the skills to do it, but I've got a pretty extensive outline of how it would work.
  • And lets not forget Prettier Bandits which is feeling decidedly ignored (yes mods have feelings, little known fact) because I was working on the Vigilants and nothing I've done with them has suited me so far.

An then there's my notepad / pile of other mod ideas, including stuff for other peoples mods which may or may not get used. 

Speaking of which, ever thought about adding a ton more dialog to MME Milk maids, have them sort of progress in personality and how they feel about being milk maids... or girlcows, depending how they are treated?  (Or how my followers learned to love being girlcows)  I got a note file on that around here somewhere.  Maybe that would go better with Jugs or something, I dunno.  Site mail me if anyone relevant is interested.

Oh an I'm also writing some fan fiction inspired by my own take of certain events from DeepBlueFrog's Kyne's Blessing, which reminds me I need to go finish that up.  Maybe post that by the end of the weekend.

Them's the high lites.  Give a shout if anything grabs your interest.

Getting me to talk about my stuff is never the problem, its getting me to shut up.  LOL  (Whiskey usually does the trick)

Also, sorry for the stream of consciousness post, feeling overly creative at the moment and been pondering lots of ideas.  I like to think of it as channeling my inner Sheogorath.

12 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Speaking of which, ever thought about adding a ton more dialog to MME Milk maids, have them sort of progress in personality and how they feel about being milk maids... or girlcows, depending how they are treated?  (Or how my followers learned to love being girlcows)  I got a note file on that around here somewhere.  Maybe that would go better with Jugs or something, I dunno.  Site mail me if anyone relevant is interested.

I'm actually working on more advanced Milk Maid dialogues inside of Elsie LaVache mod. I haven't made changes to JUGs in a long time. Not to say I couldn't... but my limited free time keeps pulling me back to Elsie.. 

I've figured out a way to have NPC comments work on NPCs. Just... not the same way NPC comments work now within MME. And they're occurrence is random and controlled entirely by the existing Skyrim dialogue system (using Hello event/Actor Dialogue Event)... but I can see how to change that using MME's Global variable for the frequency of NPC comments (MME is a master for Elsie LaVache)

I would love to learn how to have a single quest with actors at various stages within it. So like... Milk Maid "A" could be at stage 30 and Milk Maid "B" could be at stage 10 and so on. So they could advance at different rates. But right now it LOOKS to me like a QUEST advances stages rather than an ACTOR advancing within a quest... if that makes sense.

So right now in Elsie LaVache, Milk Maids are greeted by male NPCs with Milk Maid specific dialogue. Having learned how to do that, I will be working on building some dialogue just for Elsie when she's greeted. 

Then work on exactly what you mentioned about having her in a quest that advances dialogue topics as she progresses.

10 hours ago, chajapa said:

I'm actually working on more advanced Milk Maid dialogues inside of Elsie LaVache mod. I haven't made changes to JUGs in a long time. Not to say I couldn't... but my limited free time keeps pulling me back to Elsie.. 

I've figured out a way to have NPC comments work on NPCs. Just... not the same way NPC comments work now within MME. And they're occurrence is random and controlled entirely by the existing Skyrim dialogue system (using Hello event/Actor Dialogue Event)... but I can see how to change that using MME's Global variable for the frequency of NPC comments (MME is a master for Elsie LaVache)

I would love to learn how to have a single quest with actors at various stages within it. So like... Milk Maid "A" could be at stage 30 and Milk Maid "B" could be at stage 10 and so on. So they could advance at different rates. But right now it LOOKS to me like a QUEST advances stages rather than an ACTOR advancing within a quest... if that makes sense.

So right now in Elsie LaVache, Milk Maids are greeted by male NPCs with Milk Maid specific dialogue. Having learned how to do that, I will be working on building some dialogue just for Elsie when she's greeted. 

Then work on exactly what you mentioned about having her in a quest that advances dialogue topics as she progresses.

I think you can use conditional script with conditional properties that would get maids values from storageutil or set random value  for slavemaids

14 hours ago, chajapa said:

If you like I can type up my ideas in an organized form and stick them in a spoiler.  I'm not going to be able to do anything with them so someone might as well make use of them.  I thought about JUGS because that was the last mod I remember that expanded the options for creating and interacting with Milk Maids.  Not familiar with this Elsie mod, what is it? 

Anyway, the general idea was starting by convincing an NPC to become a milk maid.  New milk maids would refuse to get in milk pumps, and have to be milked by hand (in private).  At some point this leads to them questioning their role / relationship.  At that point you can direct them down the Milk Maid path, or the girlcow path.  The former being a more intimate, playful and affectionate relationship; the later is more degrading and humiliating as it focuses on treating them more like livestock.  As they progress down each path their dialog changes further to reflect their immersion in that role.  Hadn't thought much about NPC comments but that would be interesting to work in as well, particularly with the girlcow path.

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

If you like I can type up my ideas in an organized form and stick them in a spoiler.  I'm not going to be able to do anything with them so someone might as well make use of them.  I thought about JUGS because that was the last mod I remember that expanded the options for creating and interacting with Milk Maids.  Not familiar with this Elsie mod, what is it? 

Anyway, the general idea was starting by convincing an NPC to become a milk maid.  New milk maids would refuse to get in milk pumps, and have to be milked by hand (in private).  At some point this leads to them questioning their role / relationship.  At that point you can direct them down the Milk Maid path, or the girlcow path.  The former being a more intimate, playful and affectionate relationship; the later is more degrading and humiliating as it focuses on treating them more like livestock.  As they progress down each path their dialog changes further to reflect their immersion in that role.  Hadn't thought much about NPC comments but that would be interesting to work in as well, particularly with the girlcow path.

Always willing to see ideas and suggestions

Elsie LaVache is here

Right now the content is geared toward the male player character. I have yet to work much at all on the mod from a female player perspective.

Elsie already has a quest for getting HER started down the path of becoming a Milk Maid

I wrote Elsie FOR Milk Mod so Milk Mod is a required master. It was kind of an expansion off what I learned writing JUGs. I still run both though.

If you don't take Elsie as a follower, you still get a lot of Milk Maid dialogue. I tend to lean more toward the intimate side.

I've added a lot since I uploaded it here. I should probably update it, but I think I'd want to go through it and make sure none of the development stuff shows up when running it.

Feel free to PM me so we don't hijack Ed's thread. I'm obviously a fan of MME and Ed's work on it.  

I'm interested in this idea of orcs keeping characters as cows. It just seemed to whizz past in a hail of posts, but I was thinking I wanted something like that to spice up the orc stronghold in Devious Cidhna.

The core problem is that Skyrim provides tons of content to be a Dovakhin, do mighty adventurous deeds, or retrieve lost trinkets for random townspeople, or save the world.

It provides zero content for being a slave, or a cow.

Right now, the only mod I know that credibly provides content for slavery (rather than simply enabling some slavery mechanics) is Slaverun.

Devious Cidhna does provide a little, but it's only a small amount of content, soon used up.

Devious Stories has some events and incidents, but none of them amount to anything big enough to really call a story, and there's a lot of unfinished work, and partly realised ambitions there.

The Dibella Sisterhood is mostly just some fetch quests and a lot of incidental sex.

In short, there is no mod that weaves MME into a story in an interesting way, or provides a serious quest chain of milking-related activities. I don't say cow-related, because the milk production doesn't have to result in becoming a cow; there could just as well be an end where you escape that fate - though I'm pretty sure a lot of people want the cow stuff.

Some sort of "cow barn" where you get forced into it, and have to recruit other cows to retain some vestige of freedom while trying to plot an escape would be pretty interesting, I think. At the end either you are imprisoned by the weight of your boobs and it's game over, or you find a way to stop that. Player's choice.

I sure hope somebody is making that, because I'll never have the time :smile:

@chajapa

A mod that focuses on male players?  GASP   You may have just become my new best friend!  ;)  I'll check out the mod and site mail you.  But yeah, playing dominant male characters is my preference and I'm often frustrated that some of the more interesting mods seem entirely focused on playing a female victim / slave.  Not criticizing, just isn't my thing.

Ditto on being a fan of MME and Ed's work in general (and even Ed, he seems a nice chap).

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm interested in this idea of orcs keeping characters as cows. It just seemed to whizz past in a hail of posts, but I was thinking I wanted something like that to spice up the orc stronghold in Devious Cidhna.

The core problem is that Skyrim provides tons of content to be a Dovakhin, do mighty adventurous deeds, or retrieve lost trinkets for random townspeople, or save the world.

It provides zero content for being a slave, or a cow.

Right now, the only mod I know that credibly provides content for slavery (rather than simply enabling some slavery mechanics) is Slaverun.

Devious Cidhna does provide a little, but it's only a small amount of content, soon used up.

Devious Stories has some events and incidents, but none of them amount to anything big enough to really call a story, and there's a lot of unfinished work, and partly realised ambitions there.

The Dibella Sisterhood is mostly just some fetch quests and a lot of incidental sex.

In short, there is no mod that weaves MME into a story in an interesting way, or provides a serious quest chain of milking-related activities. I don't say cow-related, because the milk production doesn't have to result in becoming a cow; there could just as well be an end where you escape that fate - though I'm pretty sure a lot of people want the cow stuff.

Some sort of "cow barn" where you get forced into it, and have to recruit other cows to retain some vestige of freedom while trying to plot an escape would be pretty interesting, I think. At the end either you are imprisoned by the weight of your boobs and it's game over, or you find a way to stop that. Player's choice.

I sure hope somebody is making that, because I'll never have the time :smile:

Might be why I've had trouble feeling inspire to do Orc milk barns.  I think my mind was going in the same place without me really being conscious of it.  That is, that orcs would likely keep women as livestock to be milked and the barns should reflect that.  But what I was doing with the fancy barns was more... generic, for lack of another word (although frankly it all seemed to strongly lean towards the "livestock" side of things).

But yeah if someone wanted to do add on mods for PAHE, Slaverun, some other player enslavement mod or whatever.  I'll take another look at doing orc milk barns.  Thinking of it in those terms I'm getting ideas even as I write this.  Might have to modify the camps a bit, but I like building stuff anyways so that's not really a problem.  I'm thinking maybe a cave you can just walk into (no load screen, exists in Tamriel Worldspace) and have a couple of bondage pumps, a "cow pen" and maybe a couple of cages and a whipping post.  Yup... ideas are flowing.

What do you guys think?

Get your ideas in now folks before I get carried away with this.

15 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

@chajapa

A mod that focuses on male players?  GASP   You may have just become my new best friend!  ;)  I'll check out the mod and site mail you.  But yeah, playing dominant male characters is my preference and I'm often frustrated that some of the more interesting mods seem entirely focused on playing a female victim / slave.  Not criticizing, just isn't my thing.

Ditto on being a fan of MME and Ed's work in general (and even Ed, he seems a nice chap).

Might be why I've had trouble feeling inspire to do Orc milk barns.  I think my mind was going in the same place without me really being conscious of it.  That is, that orcs would likely keep women as livestock to be milked and the barns should reflect that.  But what I was doing with the fancy barns was more... generic, for lack of another word (although frankly it all seemed to strongly lean towards the "livestock" side of things).

But yeah if someone wanted to do add on mods for PAHE, Slaverun, some other player enslavement mod or whatever.  I'll take another look at doing orc milk barns.  Thinking of it in those terms I'm getting ideas even as I write this.  Might have to modify the camps a bit, but I like building stuff anyways so that's not really a problem.  I'm thinking maybe a cave you can just walk into (no load screen, exists in Tamriel Worldspace) and have a couple of bondage pumps, a "cow pen" and maybe a couple of cages and a whipping post.  Yup... ideas are flowing.

What do you guys think?

Get your ideas in now folks before I get carried away with this.

this sounds like an awesome idea! like maybe some/most/all bandit forts and large bandit camps would have hucow pens and slave milking stations.

Having a little trouble with the mobile milking. For some reason Milk Mod isn't always registering that the Milk Armor is equipped. I get the 'attach to breasts' text, but then once milking is finished, there's no milk in inventory just like if you trigger milking while naked. Assistance please?

16 hours ago, Garuger said:

Can i have help plz

there is no fix, you cant change milkpumps types mid game

reinstall non bound or not bound in towns, bound in orc strongholds, which ever option you had before you broke them

11 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Having a little trouble with the mobile milking. For some reason Milk Mod isn't always registering that the Milk Armor is equipped. I get the 'attach to breasts' text, but then once milking is finished, there's no milk in inventory just like if you trigger milking while naked. Assistance please?

'attach to breasts' means that armor is setup as living/parasite armor, it wont give milk

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

there is no fix, you cant change milkpumps types mid game

reinstall non bound or not bound in towns, bound in orc strongholds, which ever option you had before you broke them

i did 2 different clean installs on 2 different pc and run at the same problem something is over writing your textures.
These were the only mods i used what can have overwritten your files?

unknown.png

On 4/20/2018 at 11:48 PM, Ed86 said:

Use i want you to do something dialogue

I can access that dialogue option thru the display model 2 dialogue options is that correct. That looks like it works.  But, my milk maid gets down in position and when the breast cups appear, she immediately snaps back to the standing position.  I am using the CBBE body.  Would that be interfering with the milking animation? If so, is there a work around for this?   

8 minutes ago, Garuger said:

i did 2 different clean installs on 2 different pc and run at the same problem something is over writing your textures.
These were the only mods i used what can have overwritten your files?

there is not zaz 8.0, latest version is zaz 7.0 [2017-05-16]

current version of MME doesnt have textures, next version will

1 minute ago, Kondor7001 said:

I can access that dialogue option thru the display model 2 dialogue options is that correct. That looks like it works.  But, my milk maid gets down in position and when the breast cups appear, she immediately snaps back to the standing position.  I am using the CBBE body.  Would that be interfering with the milking animation? If so, is there a work around for this?   

its default skyrim dialogue

you have some mod that prevents npcs staying in milkpump or didnt run fnis

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

'attach to breasts' means that armor is setup as living/parasite armor, it wont give milk

It says 'the milking cups attach to your breasts, ready to milk you', and that's living armor? If so, why is the milking curaiss registering that way, I didn't change anything on it's settings.

1 hour ago, Garuger said:

Latest version by zaz is v7

Milkers come with MME, models and textures come from zaz ap

1 hour ago, Xiaron said:

It says 'the milking cups attach to your breasts, ready to milk you', and that's living armor? If so, why is the milking curaiss registering that way, I didn't change anything on it's settings.

well i cant reproduce issue, mobile milking works and i get milk everytime with default cuirass