17 hours ago, LinksSword said:

make sure your mod is working check the mcm menu if it's not there then something is wrong, did you use the pumps? using them auto makes you a milkmaid, also use lactacid they will make you a milkmaid too. if the pumps are purple and or your missing animations then you didn't install zaz properly or didn't use generateFNIS before you started.

nothing seems to be wrong i went to an orc camp and used the pump. nothing seems to be wrong all the functionality seems to be there

I don't see the option to deactivate the orgasm trigger anymore with this new version? You used to be able to toggle "Orgasm forces milk from breasts" so that would no longer happen, but it looks like that option is gone now?

2 hours ago, TR0767 said:

I don't see the option to deactivate the orgasm trigger anymore with this new version? You used to be able to toggle "Orgasm forces milk from breasts" so that would no longer happen, but it looks like that option is gone now?

yep

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

yep

Ok, thanks! I liked that feature, but I'm ok with it being gone now.  When the upgrade took place, I used to follow this mod. For some reason, when the upgrades took place weeks ago, this mod fell off my "following" list. I had no idea you'd done all this work on it LOL! :smile:

16 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Not sure if it's just a bug in my game, or with MME.  At some point, follower's milk per hour poll get's set to 0.0 until manually changed from debug menu

maybe because no lactacid or its not pregnant?

On 3/19/2018 at 8:46 PM, Captain_Bollocks said:

I don't normally release anything I work on, but I attempted to unfuck the multibreast stuff for bodyslide. I think I have the right files uploaded here.

The extra breasts are individual shapes that have been separated from the bodies and shifted downwards, rather than a copy of the body with some adjustments to breast height. 

This allows all breast and body sliders to function relatively normal. There are minor clipping issues that I still need to sort, especially if you have a really narrow-waisted character but this generally works pretty well.

This doesn't overwrite the other bodyslide stuff, so they are listed under quad, hexa, and octo slider sets, so be sure to rebuild the bodies using those outfits. 

Multibreast Bodyslide Revamped.7z

Installed this and gave it a quick try, they are MUCH more proportional in size to the NPCs breasts which I thought was quite nice.  I might quibble over the placement a bit, but, naaaah. Nice job. :beer:

9 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Installed this and gave it a quick try, they are MUCH more proportional in size to the NPCs breasts which I thought was quite nice.  I might quibble over the placement a bit, but, naaaah. Nice job. :beer:

Thanks! :smiley:

Yeah placement I go back and forth on. The placement ultimately depends on the maximum size. Need greater spacing for a larger max size. 

Also because of how the sliders work, at extreme sizes the lower sets start to have some issues. 

4 hours ago, Captain_Bollocks said:

Thanks! :smiley:

Yeah placement I go back and forth on. The placement ultimately depends on the maximum size. Need greater spacing for a larger max size. 

Also because of how the sliders work, at extreme sizes the lower sets start to have some issues. 

Well to be honest, for me it was more a matter of aesthetics.  Yours are spread lower more like "teats on a cat", and that has a more animal like quality to it.  Nothing at all wrong with that and from a certain point of view it makes sense.  As I came to realize, somewhat startlingly (as I'd never really thought about it before) I kind of prefer them stacked on the upper torso which is more "anthropomorphic".  Who knew I even had such a preference!  LOL   I haven't seen it in play very much yet but still have it installed, but from what I observed it didn't seem to have any issues for more "normal" sizes, I don't generally go in for the super giant sizes (for me its more fun to start with a more normal size and level them up as a milkmaid so they grow into very large sizes but still not "inhuman" sizes, part of the "mini-game").

Like I said, who knew any of us had such preferences, but there you are!  LOL

On 3/15/2018 at 3:26 AM, Ed86 said:

make sure you check your follower page?

unless you change EC esp name, it should work

Ed, I'm still wrestling with the pregnancy detection thing, so couple of questions.

When you said "follower page" I assumed you meant the Milkmaid Debug Page, but then I remembered EC used to have a follower page you had to register followers on, is that what you meant?  If so, that may be the problem, I'm using EC+ 4.34 and its not giving me a Follower page (IIRC it got completely removed), registering followers is no longer required.

Also, from your previous comments, am I correct that MME is looking for the NPC to have the "Chaurus Parasite" spell on them?  Looking thru EC+ in CK that seems to be the continuous spell effect that triggers pregnancy near as I can tell.  What's puzzling me is while EC+ pregnancies are working, but no pregnant NPC shows that effect.

Just wanted to make sure I was clear on those two points, probably my next step will be uninstalling EC+ and ES+, clean save, then reinstall them one at a time and see if that clears it up.  If not next stop will be the EC+ thread and see if Bane can shed any light on the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Finally tracked down the cause of my endless milking problems that have been breaking MME in my latest game for ages now.

It's Things in the Dark.

It edits milking machines in some totally busted way, to produce a MOM that milks forever and won't come off.

You can make infinite milk with it, but it makes a total mess of MME.

If you have MME in, you can remove the milker, but you'll still be milking. Always. Which is perhaps, slightly less broken than TitD by itself.

Things in the Dark should definitely be added to the incompatible list.

Lots of things to like in TitD, but it seems a bit broken, generally. Even in a minimal LO, with nothing else to mess it up, it gets in a mess.

Given that it has chaurus rape, spider rape, pregnancy and milking, it really ought to use Ed's mods instead of its own not-working-at-this-time attempts to implement them.

40 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Finally tracked down the cause of my endless milking problems that have been breaking MME in my latest game for ages now.

It's Things in the Dark.

It edits milking machines in some totally busted way, to produce a MOM that milks forever and won't come off.

You can make infinite milk with it, but it makes a total mess of MME.

If you have MME in, you can remove the milker, but you'll still be milking. Always. Which is perhaps, slightly less broken than TitD by itself.

Things in the Dark should definitely be added to the incompatible list.

Lots of things to like in TitD, but it seems a bit broken, generally. Even in a minimal LO, with nothing else to mess it up, it gets in a mess.

Given that it has chaurus rape, spider rape, pregnancy and milking, it really ought to use Ed's mods instead of its own not-working-at-this-time attempts to implement them.

yea i know TID was already reported as total mess that breaks other mods(inc mme)

but its not really incompatible, its just tid scripts are broken

2 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Ed, I'm still wrestling with the pregnancy detection thing, so couple of questions.

When you said "follower page" I assumed you meant the Milkmaid Debug Page, but then I remembered EC used to have a follower page you had to register followers on, is that what you meant?  If so, that may be the problem, I'm using EC+ 4.34 and its not giving me a Follower page (IIRC it got completely removed), registering followers is no longer required.

Also, from your previous comments, am I correct that MME is looking for the NPC to have the "Chaurus Parasite" spell on them?  Looking thru EC+ in CK that seems to be the continuous spell effect that triggers pregnancy near as I can tell.  What's puzzling me is while EC+ pregnancies are working, but no pregnant NPC shows that effect.

Just wanted to make sure I was clear on those two points, probably my next step will be uninstalling EC+ and ES+, clean save, then reinstall them one at a time and see if that clears it up.  If not next stop will be the EC+ thread and see if Bane can shed any light on the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Milkmaid Debug Page

Chaurus Breeder xx019121

Gotcha, btw, I did try doing addspell xx019121 on a NPC and it adds the Chaurus Breeder effect and then MME detects them as pregnant.  So its not on your end but that helps me understand where to go next.  For some reason EC+ and ES+ are not applying the breeder effects to my NPCs, no idea why.  I tried looking at the script source but that stuff is way over my paygrade!  LOL

Thanks again for the info, off to pester Bane with this.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

yea i know TID was already reported as total mess that breaks other mods(inc mme)

but its not really incompatible, its just tid scripts are broken

If TitD breaking the MME milking scripts is not incompatible, what would be?

It's not like MME is really workable when you have eternal continuous milking, on the milker, or off it, as delivered by TitD.

Conflicts:

Things in the Dark - overwrites milking scripts with broken ones. Ensure MME sorted after TitD in load order if you want MME to be the one that works.

If you load MME last, does it work ok?

I'm guessing that the TitD quest does not work when you do that.

So you have to pick one or the other, but TitD has so many broken quests one more makes no difference.

On another topic, the "untranslated" text items in the MME MCM Spells Configuration page were bugging me.

I thought maybe they just have a typo in the $Tag, but they never got put in the translations file at all.

The only string from that page is Disable Skooma Effect.

I refer to:

$DisableLactacidSkoomaEffect (this is present)

$Milk_RaceEffect
$Milk_SkillsEffect
$Milk_LactacidEffect
$Milk_RNDEffect

$Exhausion_Debuff timer (Exhaustion is missing the t, caught me out there, and the tag with a space in, didn't even know those worked, but they do)
$ExhaustionDebuff
$Unmilked_DeBuffs_Skills
$Unmilked_DeBuffs_SPMP
$Unmilked_DeBuffs_SpeedStamina
$AddBreastRowChance

I get the feeling that you intended to rename these to match the pattern in the rest of the MCM, as they're random looking in comparison.

But it was annoying looking at all those $ so I filled them in with something:

$DisableLactacidSkoomaEffect    Disable Skooma effect
$Milk_RaceEffect    Milk Race Effect Enabled
$Milk_SkillsEffect    Milk Skill Effect Enabled
$Milk_LactacidEffect    Lactacid Effect Enabled
$Milk_RNDEffect    RND Effect Enabled

$Exhausion_Debuff timer    Exhaustion debuff timer
$ExhaustionDebuff    Exhaustion debuff enabled
$Unmilked_DeBuffs_Skills    Unmilked debuffs skills
$Unmilked_DeBuffs_SPMP    Unmilked debuffs SP/MP
$Unmilked_DeBuffs_SpeedStamina    Unmilked debuffs speed + stamina
$AddBreastRowChance    Add breast row chance

I'm pretty sure they could be made more informative than this though. I just paraphrased the $ tag.

Ed,

Just got this from Bane about the pregnancy issue.

16 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

The last change to NPC pregnancies was long ago in V4.10 when I changed from using the applied spell to using a script attached to a reference alias to stop NPCs losing the effect on cell change. So you won't see the spell on your NPC's but if your are looking for a way to check in script if they are pregnant (and hence in a pregnancy alias) they will have the chaurusbreeder keyword applied by the alias.

So that seems to be why I'm not seeing the spell and why MME isn't detecting the pregnancy.  I'm assuming that's also why I'm not seeing it detect the ES+ pregnancies either.

16 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Ed,

Just got this from Bane about the pregnancy issue.

So that seems to be why I'm not seeing the spell and why MME isn't detecting the pregnancy.  I'm assuming that's also why I'm not seeing it detect the ES+ pregnancies either.

try

Scripts.7z