Just thought I would put this here.

HooKmmerse - mod sandbox by nem-e5i5 (Apperently I'm not allowed to post links, so google it, it's on the nexus)

What does it do?
It hooks some function to work on a per-mod basis. As for example if a mod try to resize a bodypart. it'll access a private value it can get and set normally but the displayed value will be a sum/product/aggregation of all mods values (if a first mod set the value to 1.5 (+50%) and a second to 1.7 (+70%), the displayed value will be 2.2 (+120%) instead of the last mod's value)

How does it works?
It hooks the getter and setter function and instead of giving the mod access to the value, the mod is redirected to a Jmap entry. When a value is set, the hook will in addition aggregate all values and update the true value

Supported values

Node scales (body parts scale like NPC spine 1, NPC pelvis, NPC breast, ...)
Jump height
Give me your suggestion!

Advantages
Transparent - modders don't have to care about this mod, they'll just have to release their mod normally.
Papyrus script based - there is no ESP (it saves a precious mod slot!)
Per-Mod selection - by default, all files are hooked but you can select which mod must be hooked

Limitations
It only works when the value is accessed through a script (it does not matter with node scale and jump height since there is no other ways to set those values but if I add some actor values it will not solve every confict since you can set those values with a buff in the Creation Kit)
The isolated value is common to all scripts compiled on the same computer, it means that if you download 2 of my mods, they'll share the same isolated storage. But I expect that when a mod author create a mod, this mod is - at least - compatible with other mods he has already released
It onnly works on extracted mods and does nothing on bsa. You'll have to extract them first. I recommand BSA Browser

has any one tried it out? I'm still to early in this play through to tell but I'm testing it out now with Milk Mod, Beeing Female, SL Hormones, SL RND and Estrus Chaurus.

EDIT: Ok, apperently it's not working for me. Going to try and see why. For some reason my hands are also huge, and none of my RaceMenu sliders work... Was realy hoping this would work.

Edited by fredricton

things show up in the menu, but no milking stations and no dialog to have it happen. Also, re the individual earlier who wondered about the player character getting tricked, that's what happens in slstories devious in riften. I'll keep this installed, but so far no luck.

Make sure you have the latest ZazAnimations installed (link in OP)

Fun mod, but I feel like I am missing large parts of it. I am reading though the previous thread now hoping for a tutorial or quickstart guide or something.

Does the milking end by itself or do I have to interrupt it? I have waited a while, but always get bored and interrupt.

Statistics: Maids you had in possession,  What does that count? is there a way to get rid of a maid?

Story and Notifications, what does the notifications check box cover and what does story check box cover?

Milking in the milk machine will continue until you interrupt it. Milking with the cuirass, using the spell will milk to empty and then exit the animation.

"had in possesion" I don't know. That's been in the mod since before ed86 started reviving it and I have no idea what it does.

You can't get rid of a Milk Maid unless you reset all Maids which starts over at 0 level and no maids. So you can't get rid of just one.

Story = the stories that display as you progress through the levels

Notifications = the stuff you see in the notification area (I think) I've never turned these off.

milking my PC now how long such I let it milk I can only see part of her I can't move the camera  

Camera is a SexLab function. Go into SexLab player hotkeys and set the Free Camera key to whatever you want. Once you're in the machine you can toggle free cam.

How can I start the quest? Where can I get the Milk cuirass?

You start by becoming a Milk Maid. This happens the first time you use a milking machine. First time it doesn't milk you, it just makes you a mik maid. The cuirass can be crafted I think. I usually just console add it.

things show up in the menu, but no milking stations and no dialog to have it happen. Also, re the individual earlier who wondered about the player character getting tricked, that's what happens in slstories devious in riften. I'll keep this installed, but so far no luck.

For the milking stations to show up, you MUST have ZaZ Animation Pack (latest one) installed.

quick question:

I used the milking station i waited for 20 sec or so but yet i got 0 milk.

How do i get milk?

P.S. i forgot to thank you for this mod.

Really awesome and i agree that becoming a milk cow for something else would be good.

Would be nice if integrated with Prison overhaul OR DD civil war mod or captyured dreams or even sanguine and slaverun

Or even better a new quest :)

quick question:

How do i get milk?

Really awesome and i agree that becoming a milk cow for something else would be good.

Would be nice if integrated with Prison overhaul OR DD civil war mod or captyured dreams or even sanguine and slaverun

Man.... are you people reading? :)

1st time in Milk Machine, you get no milk, you don't GET milked, but that 1st time makes you a Milk Maid.

Now get out of the machine.

How many milks you get depends on milk production. I think the default is set to 1 milk every 3 in-game hours in the newest version. There are factors that will speed up production like how aroused you are, what level milk maid you are, what your level of fullness is, and not sure what all else  might affect it.

You're not a milk factory. You're a cow :)

I CTD shortly after becoming a maid on the hour, of the 3rd update.

Last reported error in my log is....

Error: array index 22 is out of range (0-21)

need more info, that says nothing

I like this idea! I know it's super early, but was wondering if there was a possibility to implement a way to have the Dragonborn tricked into becoming a "cow" for someone else or something to that affect?

well maybe someone will make mod with death event and integrate with this mod or give me working script =)

Guest Jenova23

Is it possible to keep the default scale of the breasts? I have found that most of my followers already have big enough breasts as it is, I only want there breasts to shrink and grow back to there default size.

quick question:

How do i get milk?

Man.... are you people reading? :)

1st time in Milk Machine, you get no milk, you don't GET milked, but that 1st time makes you a Milk Maid.

Now get out of the machine.

How many milks you get depends on milk production. I think the default is set to 1 milk every 3 in-game hours in the newest version. There are factors that will speed up production like how aroused you are, what level milk maid you are, what your level of fullness is, and not sure what all else  might affect it.

You're not a milk factory. You're a cow :)

Sry i did read...its more panic from new mod :( and wanted to test....

I'll try again ty

Hi Ed,

First of all great mod. I should say another great mod!

I've played a while with it running on the default settings and so far everything runs fine. This does leave me with the question what the milk production setting in mcm actualy does. Everything works for me even if the setting is disabled. Could it be that it's a minor bug and that the mod just starts running the first time you use a machine even if the milk production is set to disabled?

Anyways thanks a lot for your work.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your work, I think it's a very good idea.

I have however a problem when I am on Milk Machine, my body disappears, I can see just effects of machine, my feet and my hands (I have CT77 body).

Have you any idea of what might miss ?

Thank you very much and sorry for my funny English.

Is it possible to keep the default scale of the breasts? I have found that most of my followers already have big enough breasts as it is, I only want there breasts to shrink and grow back to there default size.

you can disable breast growth in mcm, i fail to see logic in shrinking breasts in context of this mod

Hi Ed,

First of all great mod. I should say another great mod!

I've played a while with it running on the default settings and so far everything runs fine. This does leave me with the question what the milk production setting in mcm actualy does. Everything works for me even if the setting is disabled. Could it be that it's a minor bug and that the mod just starts running the first time you use a machine even if the milk production is set to disabled?

Anyways thanks a lot for your work.

dats a bug, mod is half active half not, toggle it in mcm

Hi,

I have however a problem when I am on Milk Machine, my body disappears, I can see just effects of machine, my feet and my hands (I have CT77 body).

u've probably  selected custom body  milking cuirass but you havent made it in body slide, so...

i guess ill rename custom to bodyslide

I CTD shortly after becoming a maid on the hour, of the 3rd update.

Last reported error in my log is....

Just quoting my own post...

After restarting Skyrim 5 or 6 times, I got this working without changing anything.

Great mod :)

fixed that 

not that it really affects anything

Hi,

u've probably  selected custom body  milking cuirass but you havent made it in body slide, so...

Indeed, I did not understand in that way because I have another armors that works with bodyslide.

So, do you have a tutorial for make this ?

I found this ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/ ) but I don't know where I should start.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Hi,

Indeed, I did not understand in that way because I have another armors that works with bodyslide.

So, do you have a tutorial for make this ?

I found this ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/ ) but I don't know where I should start.

Thank you very much for your reply.

no

1) you should install existing mesh close to your body

2) edit it in body slide

3) save to some safe place

4) uninstall\reinstall mod with custom option and copy your mesh

thats how i think it should work