Hi,

Thank you very much for your work, I think it's a very good idea.

I have however a problem when I am on Milk Machine, my body disappears, I can see just effects of machine, my feet and my hands (I have CT77 body).

Have you any idea of what might miss ?

Thank you very much and sorry for my funny English.

u've probably  selected custom body  milking cuirass but you havent made it in body slide, so...

i guess ill rename custom to bodyslide

Indeed, I did not understand in that way because I have another armors that works with bodyslide.

So, do you have a tutorial for make this ?

I found this ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/ ) but I don't know where I should start.

Thank you very much for your reply.

no

1) you should install existing mesh close to your body

2) edit it in body slide

3) save to some safe place

4) uninstall\reinstall mod with custom option and copy your mesh

thats how i think it should work

Hum ok, I will try to see this.

Thx for your help.

Fun mod, but I feel like I am missing large parts of it. I am reading though the previous thread now hoping for a tutorial or quickstart guide or something.

Does the milking end by itself or do I have to interrupt it? I have waited a while, but always get bored and interrupt.

Statistics: Maids you had in possession,  What does that count? is there a way to get rid of a maid?

Story and Notifications, what does the notifications check box cover and what does story check box cover?

Milking in the milk machine will continue until you interrupt it. Milking with the cuirass, using the spell will milk to empty and then exit the animation.

"had in possesion" I don't know. That's been in the mod since before ed86 started reviving it and I have no idea what it does.

You can't get rid of a Milk Maid unless you reset all Maids which starts over at 0 level and no maids. So you can't get rid of just one.

Story = the stories that display as you progress through the levels

Notifications = the stuff you see in the notification area (I think) I've never turned these off.

Thank you very much Chajapa!

I couldn't figure out what Story covered because I wasn't using the machine on myself, just a follower.  Restarted it with a female character and seeing stuff happen now.  No story bits for followers currently it seems, so I never saw a difference on my first try.

Notifications is a bit odd.  It seems to turn off the swelling/filling notifications, but not the market change notifications.  At least as far as my short testing showed.  I would like to see a separate option to turn off the market notifications. 

First stage of the filling notifications seems broken, I am getting lots of " Your                                                      " happening

The market seems very easy to flood (hehe), Level 4 now and one milk maid can knock a city from max demand to negative In one milking.

Can't tell for sure yet, but is the rate the machines milk you at constant? It takes quite a bit now at level 4 with two maids, be pretty much a full time job at level 10 with five maids won't it?

Fun mod, but I feel like I am missing large parts of it. I am reading though the previous thread now hoping for a tutorial or quickstart guide or something.

Does the milking end by itself or do I have to interrupt it? I have waited a while, but always get bored and interrupt.

Statistics: Maids you had in possession,  What does that count? is there a way to get rid of a maid?

Story and Notifications, what does the notifications check box cover and what does story check box cover?

Milking in the milk machine will continue until you interrupt it. Milking with the cuirass, using the spell will milk to empty and then exit the animation.

"had in possesion" I don't know. That's been in the mod since before ed86 started reviving it and I have no idea what it does.

You can't get rid of a Milk Maid unless you reset all Maids which starts over at 0 level and no maids. So you can't get rid of just one.

Story = the stories that display as you progress through the levels

Notifications = the stuff you see in the notification area (I think) I've never turned these off.

Thank you very much Chajapa!

I couldn't figure out what Story covered because I wasn't using the machine on myself, just a follower.  Restarted it with a female character and seeing stuff happen now.  No story bits for followers currently it seems, so I never saw a difference on my first try.

Notifications is a bit odd.  It seems to turn off the swelling/filling notifications, but not the market change notifications.  At least as far as my short testing showed.  I would like to see a separate option to turn off the market notifications. 

First stage of the filling notifications seems broken, I am getting lots of " Your                                                      " happening

The market seems very easy to flood (hehe), Level 4 now and one milk maid can knock a city from max demand to negative In one milking.

Can't tell for sure yet, but is the rate the machines milk you at constant? It takes quite a bit now at level 4 with two maids, be pretty much a full time job at level 10 with five maids won't it?

stories are for player only

might add option for market  later

yes it if broken

you can make set difficulty to easy to sell more milk

machines milk when player is near

P.S. updating files and descriptions on forum makes me wanna go cry

Just thought I would put this here.

HooKmmerse - mod sandbox by nem-e5i5 (Apperently I'm not allowed to post links, so google it, it's on the nexus)

What does it do?

It hooks some function to work on a per-mod basis. As for example if a mod try to resize a bodypart. it'll access a private value it can get and set normally but the displayed value will be a sum/product/aggregation of all mods values (if a first mod set the value to 1.5 (+50%) and a second to 1.7 (+70%), the displayed value will be 2.2 (+120%) instead of the last mod's value)

How does it works?

It hooks the getter and setter function and instead of giving the mod access to the value, the mod is redirected to a Jmap entry. When a value is set, the hook will in addition aggregate all values and update the true value

Supported values

Node scales (body parts scale like NPC spine 1, NPC pelvis, NPC breast, ...)

Jump height

Give me your suggestion!

Advantages

Transparent - modders don't have to care about this mod, they'll just have to release their mod normally.

Papyrus script based - there is no ESP (it saves a precious mod slot!)

Per-Mod selection - by default, all files are hooked but you can select which mod must be hooked

Limitations

It only works when the value is accessed through a script (it does not matter with node scale and jump height since there is no other ways to set those values but if I add some actor values it will not solve every confict since you can set those values with a buff in the Creation Kit)

The isolated value is common to all scripts compiled on the same computer, it means that if you download 2 of my mods, they'll share the same isolated storage. But I expect that when a mod author create a mod, this mod is - at least - compatible with other mods he has already released

It onnly works on extracted mods and does nothing on bsa. You'll have to extract them first. I recommand BSA Browser

has any one tried it out? I'm still to early in this play through to tell but I'm testing it out now with Milk Mod, Beeing Female, SL Hormones, SL RND and Estrus Chaurus.

EDIT: Ok, apperently it's not working for me. Going to try and see why. For some reason my hands are also huge, and none of my RaceMenu sliders work... Was realy hoping this would work.

Ok. I have it working. Turns out the latest version of JContainers, (v3.1.0,) broke things. Usings the 0.67.6 version and things are working perfectly.

I've also added Fill her up to the list of mods and they all work. Just had to turn down some settings in some mods so that things don't blow out of preportions before I ever make it out of Whiterun.

As far as MME goes, I'm enjoying it so far. I have noticed a few odd things around the Milkers though. After being released from them it some times want to regrab me and start the animation again on it's own. I've also found that while it will give my the curias, it will not give one to followers. It seems to give me a new one each time though. I've found giving one to the follower will allow her to change into it durring the animations.

I also found the extra wieght to be a bit exsesive when full. This was killing my cary capacity at only level one. I got stuck half way to whiterun and had to walk slowly all the way back do to lack of fast travel.

Not quite what I was asking. My fault, let me see if I can make it more clear.

Does it take the same amount of time for the machine to milk 1 unit no matter your maid level?

I have not gotten that far, but have some concerns over how long it will take to milk multiple maids at full capacity at maid level 10.

HooKmmerse - mod sandbox by nem-e5i5 (Apperently I'm not allowed to post links, so google it, it's on the nexus)

What does it do?

It hooks some function to work on a per-mod basis. As for example if a mod try to resize a bodypart. it'll access a private value it can get and set normally but the displayed value will be a sum/product/aggregation of all mods values (if a first mod set the value to 1.5 (+50%) and a second to 1.7 (+70%), the displayed value will be 2.2 (+120%) instead of the last mod's value)

How does it works?

It hooks the getter and setter function and instead of giving the mod access to the value, the mod is redirected to a Jmap entry. When a value is set, the hook will in addition aggregate all values and update the true value

Supported values

Jump height

Give me your suggestion!

Advantages

Transparent - modders don't have to care about this mod, they'll just have to release their mod normally.

Per-Mod selection - by default, all files are hooked but you can select which mod must be hooked

Limitations

It only works when the value is accessed through a script (it does not matter with node scale and jump height since there is no other ways to set those values but if I add some actor values it will not solve every confict since you can set those values with a buff in the Creation Kit)

The isolated value is common to all scripts compiled on the same computer, it means that if you download 2 of my mods, they'll share the same isolated storage. But I expect that when a mod author create a mod, this mod is - at least - compatible with other mods he has already released

It onnly works on extracted mods and does nothing on bsa. You'll have to extract them first. I recommand BSA Browser

has any one tried it out? I'm still to early in this play through to tell but I'm testing it out now with Milk Mod, Beeing Female, SL Hormones, SL RND and Estrus Chaurus.

EDIT: Ok, apperently it's not working for me. Going to try and see why. For some reason my hands are also huge, and none of my RaceMenu sliders work... Was realy hoping this would work.

Ok. I have it working. Turns out the latest version of JContainers, (v3.1.0,) broke things. Usings the 0.67.6 version and things are working perfectly.

I've also added Fill her up to the list of mods and they all work. Just had to turn down some settings in some mods so that things don't blow out of preportions before I ever make it out of Whiterun.

As far as MME goes, I'm enjoying it so far. I have noticed a few odd things around the Milkers though. After being released from them it some times want to regrab me and start the animation again on it's own. I've also found that while it will give my the curias, it will not give one to followers. It seems to give me a new one each time though. I've found giving one to the follower will allow her to change into it durring the animations.

I also found the extra wieght to be a bit exsesive when full. This was killing my cary capacity at only level one. I got stuck half way to whiterun and had to walk slowly all the way back do to lack of fast travel.

i think that is the issue with the  sit/stand, im not sure if its game not reporting correctly sit state or cause of animations or my fault, i think its the game

ill check cuirases tomorrow

there is no way to change weight debuff with scripts but changing spell in esp, or i haven't found one

there are 11 debuffs as far as i remember they are +10 weight but last one, what is your proposal?

Does it take the same amount of time for the machine to milk 1 unit no matter your maid level?

I have not gotten that far, but have some concerns over how long it will take to milk multiple maids at full capacity at maid level 10.

yes, same amount of time

Get more MACHINES! :)

player.placeatme xx00f7aa 1 (where "xx" is where it is in your load order.... in console, type: help "milk pump" and it will tell you exactly the number to use)

yes,..... I cheat... deal with it. :)

Can't tell for sure yet, but is the rate the machines milk you at constant? It takes quite a bit now at level 4 with two maids, be pretty much a full time job at level 10 with five maids won't it?

Not quite what I was asking. My fault, let me see if I can make it more clear.

player.placeatme xx00f7aa 1 (where "xx" is where it is in your load order.... in console, type: help "milk pump" and it will tell you exactly the number to use)

The only problem I find so far is milking my cows, u have to ask them to sit in the machine one by one, cuz the stupid skyrim follower order system, u can't just leave one on the machine and ask someone else to do things.

Is there a way to milk 2 cows at once, without using "I need you to do something"?

Keeping track of the mammary glands is something I'd like to have for female characters, but having a limit on how many female chars can be thrown into the system doesn't seem right to me. Can we get a version that doesn't make milk maids and cows, and instead just simply tracks the activity of the mammary glands drying or swelling, causing engorgment if they aren't milked enough without drying out?

Can't tell for sure yet, but is the rate the machines milk you at constant? It takes quite a bit now at level 4 with two maids, be pretty much a full time job at level 10 with five maids won't it?

The only problem I find so far is milking my cows, u have to ask them to sit in the machine one by one, cuz the stupid skyrim follower order system, u can't just leave one on the machine and ask someone else to do things.

Is there a way to milk 2 cows at once, without using "I need you to do something"?

I say to Mirai, "Would you do something for me" and she gets in the machine as I ask. Target her, it says, "Talk to Mirai", select that (press "E" ). This exits the dialogue and leaves her in the machine.

--Mirai is a standalone follower who does not use the vanilla system nor do I have her included in AFT management

Then I say to Eryniel Elf, "I need you to do something"... ask her to use the machine. Target her until it says, "Talk to Eryniel", press "E". She says, "Still want me to do something?", but she stays in the machine. 

-- Eryniel uses standard follower routine and she's managed by AFT

next follower... same thing..

Doing this I've had FIVE FOLLOWERS in the machines at the same time (playing a male character).

Playing a female character, I've had my character and 4 followers all in the machines at the same time.

And for anyone who thinks this takes a "awesome gaming rig"..... uhh..... no.

I play on a Mac Mini with integrated Intel HD4000 graphics. Booted to Win7 running native on the mac hardware. 16GB of system memory.

Need a option to limit largest breast size, too large is terrible.

Adjust your size per level and size per tick.

I've found that at lower levels I can leave it at the default and see some BOOM BOOM BOOBification...

But as they level up I dial it back some.

At level 10 I may have size per level down to .01 and size per tick at .02

Otherwise.... yeah they can get ridiculous. This also depends on your body type and how it scales, but you can adjust those settings any time you want and they'll update on the next tick.

I say to Mirai, "Would you do something for me" and she gets in the machine as I ask. Target her, it says, "Talk to Mirai", select that (press "E" ). This exits the dialogue and leaves her in the machine.

--Mirai is a standalone follower who does not use the vanilla system nor do I have her included in AFT management

Then I say to Eryniel Elf, "I need you to do something"... ask her to use the machine. Target her until it says, "Talk to Eryniel", press "E". She says, "Still want me to do something?", but she stays in the machine. 

Doing this I've had FIVE FOLLOWERS in the machines at the same time (playing a male character).

Playing a female character, I've had my character and 4 followers all in the machines at the same time.

I play on a Mac Mini with integrated Intel HD4000 graphics. Booted to Win7 running native on the mac hardware. 16GB of system memory.

I use EFF myself and standard followers, they leave the machine as soon as I exits the dialogue... :s

also there is strange bug, when I put on milk suit, and use the spell milk self, it keeps telling me no milkmaid......

I recently reached level 10 and am trying to add my fifth milk maid, but not having much luck.

Grabbed Rayya but when I tell her to use the machine instead of it adding her to my list like it did with previous girls. It tries to milk her, gives up after a couple seconds then asks if I want to keep or sell the zero milk it milked.

Tried updating to the new version and still getting the same thing.

What does it do?

How does it works?

Supported values

Jump height

Give me your suggestion!

Advantages

Limitations

i think that is the issue with the  sit/stand, im not sure if its game not reporting correctly sit state or cause of animations or my fault, i think its the game

there is no way to change weight debuff with scripts but changing spell in esp, or i haven't found one

there are 11 debuffs as far as i remember they are +10 weight but last one, what is your proposal?

I like the idea of it, it just seems like alot. How big are these bottles of milk that just the milk can be 50lbs at level 4 milkmaid. Should be scaled down a bit. I do like it because other mods typicaly just slow your movment speed, Like Fill Her Up. It's a nice effect, I just personaly think it needs some ballance.

This is a fun mod into the ANR scene.  In testing the mod it worked well with the Body Slide (HDT CBBE Bodyslide - CT77 CBAdvance...I think) with HDT Physics.  Bouncing with the cuirass on worked fine with only minimal clipping on the side until fixed in BodySlide.  A few minor glitches here and there, some already mentioned in previous posts such as at level 10 going past max limit and having to scale the size back a bit.

Tested also with the milk cuirass and "milk self" spell and seemed to work fine.  The Phantom Milker seemed to lock in a loop but did not try it extensively to see what did it, if it was just a small glitch, or if I was just being impatient.

Seems to need a vendor, maybe at a farm near Whiterun or somewhere nearby.  Might make some off comment as the female player passes by, or male player with female NPC, stating he/she would love to have a "cow" like her in his stables.  In talking with the NPC they would lead the player to their stables to start the process.  The NPC could sell the milking cuirass (or lock it on the player), the spells, and maybe empty bottles.  Maybe as the player gains levels the NPC might comment how their "cow" is doing or even offer shots to boost production for a day.

Personally I feel that if the player or follower that does not have empty bottles in their inventory and they milk without the machine that the milk would just be wasted to the floor.  Would be interesting if the milking cuirass had a "cow bell" sound option in the MCM and if the milk cuirass was able to be locked without console commands.

Seems the weight of the breasts is higher.  I can't speak for everyone but 34E's weigh about 10lbs each, (don't ask... lol).  Perhaps an addition of having fully laden tits should invoke some sort of melee/archery negative effect.  Maybe an effect that grows for every level.  Having large breasts, one gets used to working around them but if they grow as quickly as they do in this mod I'm sure it would be a task to aim a bow or swing a melee weapon (especially if they weigh some 20lbs each...).

I haven't tested too much with RND but will the milk be able to "spoil" if carried?

Edit:

I'm running JContainers v3.0.0 and the mod works fine.

Great mod.  Look forward to seeing it "grow"!

Nice, nice, nice. There is a problem though although it is not directly because of this mod but um..  It's about the breasts. I mean I do love the absolutely ludicrous size that is obtainable for my milk sluts but the shape.. Are there any meshes that properly support insanely large milk sacks? The CBBE breasts are very good to up until a certain point but then they just become annoying as they seem to focus on breast length far more than breast volume. I would also prefer if the breats of that weight would not be under permanent levitation spell ;-)

So no, the fault is not in this mod but I suppose this would be the best way to go looking for better... breast support. I do not usually care that much for insane breast size but for a human cow they are a huge thing. In more ways than one :)

Edit: Also, some optional penalties tied to *breast size* would also be fantastic, in addition to the current milk volume penalties. Much of the point would be ensure that you will be screwed if you do not get milked every now and then. In addition you would slowly be more and more screwed even if you keep your breasts empty. But at some point the gameplay would probably become so hopeless that you either need to switch the option off or reset your breats ;)

It would also be rather cool if at some point your captors (SD+ or by some other means) would milk you, possibly releasing you after you have produced enough (and that would be the ONLY way to escape).

What does it do?

How does it works?

Supported values

Jump height

Give me your suggestion!

Advantages

Limitations

yes, same amount of time

well i think you probably have heavy load on scripts and they running slow, you should use key "space" to stand up, not "E", it might cause script double run

Cuirass working fine for me and followers

i think year old version had even bigger debuffs, anyway do you think life of a milk cow is easy? it is not

ill look how to disable debuffs , im open to suggestions about how big debuffs should be

Keeping track of the mammary glands is something I'd like to have for female characters, but having a limit on how many female chars can be thrown into the system doesn't seem right to me. Can we get a version that doesn't make milk maids and cows, and instead just simply tracks the activity of the mammary glands drying or swelling, causing engorgment if they aren't milked enough without drying out?

your point is invalid, go outside on the street and tell me how many lactating womans you find,

OR you can make changes yourself and since i think you'll need to complete rewrite of the mod without causing heavy script load, i wish you good luck

Need a option to limit largest breast size, too large is terrible.

mcm

I use EFF myself and standard followers, they leave the machine as soon as I exits the dialogue... :s

also there is strange bug, when I put on milk suit, and use the spell milk self, it keeps telling me no milkmaid......

maybe you are not milkmaid?

Yea, really need a option to limit how large they can get. Need maximum limit.

mcm

Great mod! I've been wainting for such a working version up untill now  :D .

Everything works fine, except for the menssages, but I belive that it is a problem with all my scripted mods.
Sometimes some menssages popup incomplete, for example, instead of: "The crave for nord milk in whiterun has faded", it appears: "The crave for   has faded" or: "crave" (yup only one word)  :wacko:

The thing that I wanted to know is: Knowing that it will conflict with other mods that change the breast nod scalling, what would really happen if another mod, like beeing female for example , also tried to take over the breasts nod scalling?

Thank you for your time and my character's new udders  :P  

your point is invalid, go outside on the street and tell me how many lactating womans you find,

OR you can make changes yourself and since i think you'll need to complete rewrite of the mod without causing heavy script load, i wish you good luck

Man, that was kind of a rude way of answering me. "My point is invalid?" What point, exactly, is that? I stated an opinion, and opinions are just that, opinions, there is no "invalid" among them. A mod has been made that tracks the size of milkmaids, it's no stretch that somebody could make one that tracks the actual production rates of the mammary glands.

"Go outside and see how many you can find that lactate." What, seriously? That's your argument? How many women do you find, when you go outside, that are milkmaids, strapping themselves in daily to a milking machine to produce large quantities of milk? In general, lactating women are those who are either pregnant, or have a newborn baby. This mod is already not so realistic, so please don't try throwing reality into it as though it were more realistic than my idea.

Honestly, if it's not something you want to do, that's fine. You're your own person, and are permitted your own free will. Your choices are yours to make, not anybody else's. But please, don't go insulting a person just because they're asking for something that you don't want to do. I know, I'm kind of in a debate on the Beeing Female thread, but that's just it, we're debating things. If milzschnitte doesn't want to throw things in, that's fine and dandy, but having the debate there might help somebody who knows about modding and creating this kind of stuff to make an add-on; or, it could spur a new idea that milz does agree with, and implements. I'll admit, my post here didn't spur much debate, but, even after your said you don't want to implement it, there are two things re-reading my post makes me think of that you might want to implement, if you haven't already:

Sore breasts, which can happen from getting milked too much or too frequently, and engorgement, which happens if you drain enough milk so that the breasts would want to start producing plenty more, but then you stop milking them for a long enough period of time. I suppose the latter might be script heavy, but the previous should be a lot simpler, since it just tracks how frequently you milk or how long you milk.

Anyways, since you're opposed to my as-a-whole desire, I suppose I'll head over to the adult requests and post there. Despite your hostility, you did give me the time of day, so thank you for responding.

Sorry to bump the thead,but i would like to ask if a feature that is missing the gameplay of this mod is possible to be made.I might be talking bullshit though since i don't know shit about modding.I would like to see actual lactation effects when breasts are swollen and engorged.Especialy considering Groovtama's extented skeleton and its many features that allow mods like 'nipple magic' to be possible.I know that there are milk dripping meshes available from the 'hentai milk mod' that is hosted here in lovers lab.This mesh could represent the effect of lactation while on medium breast engorgement.Small milk dripping meshes for the initial lactation effect when having small breast engorgement could be used from mods like 'frostfall' or 'wet and cold' which have water drops when in rain or when you get out of water(of course they should have their texture colour changed into white).Lastly for high level of breast engorgement and lactation squirting, the mesh from the 'nipple magic mod' that is also hosted here on LL could be used (of course,the milk mesh sould be edited first to be considerably smaller because such amount of lactation would be too hillarius).Afterwards, maybe a sexlab plugin might be possible to be made so as to accomondate for erotic lactation effects too!Thanks for your consideration and keep up the hard work!