can't find the milking machine ..any specific location or image for it ??

Open the spoiler in post 1 in this thread.

yes i followed the spoiler and can't find the machine in neither of them ??

Make sure you have the latest ZaZ Animation Pack installed. The machines are part of that and then they are used in this mod.

Erotic mod, and working very well for me so far :D only problems i have ran into is the Milk self spell, i get stuck in the animation and unable to stop it, other minor problem is when  getting into machine sometimes it would play two animations were she either touches her self or the tits dont animate pumping (can just exit machine and jump back in till get animation that like, but be nice to not have to) if there a way to disable those two animations and just have it use the ones showing the breasts pump be cool, also be nice if the Dwemer milking machine animations was added to the milk maid animations, like the one with the oral tube and one with both breasts pumping at same time...  overaul working great :) also anyone know of a cbbe defeult body that matches cbbe milk maid and possably breast growth as breasts engorge ? i geussing i can maybe create bodys in bodyslide, maybe that work ?? i dont know, will try but if anyone knows were can download a body matching be great :D

I had this working with the WIP ones, but with this version/redux my game freezes when I try to enable milking (was off by default). I got the latest version of ZaZ and SL Aroused (and SL of course), got the load order set up in LOOT, ran FNIS, and everything was going fine until I went into the MCM menu to enable it. 

Does this require a new game to function? I was planning to keep using this character so I think I might have to delete this for now :(

I had this working with the WIP ones, but with this version/redux my game freezes when I try to enable milking (was off by default). I got the latest version of ZaZ and SL Aroused (and SL of course), got the load order set up in LOOT, ran FNIS, and everything was going fine until I went into the MCM menu to enable it. 

Does this require a new game to function? I was planning to keep using this character so I think I might have to delete this for now :(

Experiencing the same problem here. Noticing through the clean save procedure that the weight debuff was sticking around along with the milk pumps, even after using the Save Cleaner tool.

ed86,

OK... the 9-18 version is a bit wonky (technical term)

[...]

#1 I could NOT get a save to start after doing the clean save technique. MCM info started scrolling and ..... FREEZE. 

Didn't even have time to get into MCM to reset the mod. I tried several saves, several different ways, and finally got one to start that had never seen Milk Mod before. And even that one had to be started by first going to the fresh game, right before "Who are You?" in Helgen and then loading the fresh save outside Helgen from there. 

Fresh as in... NOTHING was in it other than vanilla and the Succubus Race. I waited for all the SexLab stuff to load, and Milk Mod and.... it was working. No freeze.

[...]

Give the above, I'd say the uninstalling process needs a bit looking into; some stuff is sticking around, and when the updated script tries to initialize, something blows up.

Attached my Papyrus log on the game where it froze upon trying to enable the mod if it'll help; lots of traces at the end in regards to the MCM menus. Don't mind the dragonquest.pex spamming, that's on my end.

Honestly, I'm just looking for the Arousal integration; the WIPs are fantastic as is :)

:exclamation:Hahahaha, very fun mod! :D

I have some  ideas if you like or have time to work on it:

- It would be possible  to include a orgasm chance (percent) to maids while milking? :exclamation:

- It would be posible to make that a milk aroused maid ruuuun like a  nynphomilkmachineniac when near to  a machine without order? :exclamation::heart:

- It would be possible to attract watchers to maid position while milking and those watchers make comments? (Milk maid could react to comments...) :@:blush::s:P

Sorry for my english, keep the good work and thanks a lot for the mod

orgasm is planned, but ive failed figure out how to add it , maybe cuz animations are not part of sexlab but run zaz modified sexlab ,or im just noob

Erotic mod, and working very well for me so far :D only problems i have ran into is the Milk self spell, i get stuck in the animation and unable to stop it, other minor problem is when  getting into machine sometimes it would play two animations were she either touches her self or the tits dont animate pumping (can just exit machine and jump back in till get animation that like, but be nice to not have to) if there a way to disable those two animations and just have it use the ones showing the breasts pump be cool, also be nice if the Dwemer milking machine animations was added to the milk maid animations, like the one with the oral tube and one with both breasts pumping at same time...  overaul working great :) also anyone know of a cbbe defeult body that matches cbbe milk maid and possably breast growth as breasts engorge ? i geussing i can maybe create bodys in bodyslide, maybe that work ?? i dont know, will try but if anyone knows were can download a body matching be great :D

okay ill add bdsm animations later

Experiencing the same problem here. Noticing through the clean save procedure that the weight debuff was sticking around along with the milk pumps, even after using the Save Cleaner tool.

ed86,

OK... the 9-18 version is a bit wonky (technical term)

[...]

#1 I could NOT get a save to start after doing the clean save technique. MCM info started scrolling and ..... FREEZE. 

Didn't even have time to get into MCM to reset the mod. I tried several saves, several different ways, and finally got one to start that had never seen Milk Mod before. And even that one had to be started by first going to the fresh game, right before "Who are You?" in Helgen and then loading the fresh save outside Helgen from there. 

Fresh as in... NOTHING was in it other than vanilla and the Succubus Race. I waited for all the SexLab stuff to load, and Milk Mod and.... it was working. No freeze.

[...]

Give the above, I'd say the uninstalling process needs a bit looking into; some stuff is sticking around, and when the updated script tries to initialize, something blows up.

Attached my Papyrus log on the game where it froze upon trying to enable the mod if it'll help; lots of traces at the end in regards to the MCM menus. Don't mind the dragonquest.pex spamming, that's on my end.

Honestly, I'm just looking for the Arousal integration; the WIPs are fantastic as is :)

there was a requirement for clean save , you probably missing, logs shows lots of stuff thats no longer in mod

The 19-09 update seems to have broken the milk machine for me, I am no longer am able to get milked.

After using the machine, it says "0 milk" even thou I am bursting.

Posted log is from fresh start.

I have the same problem

Tried the 19th version today and I have the same issue. Get the first "needle phase" and after that I'm stuck in the 0 cost/0 milk loop even while the status shows I have 4 milk.

After installing the mod, it just goes to the title screen for a few seconds and then it crashes. Load order is fine and all the requirements are up to date. What's going on? How can I fix it?

I'm using version 9/19 and like others the milk machine seems to not produce milk. The cuirass works with the spell so I can still level, but followers don't do anything at this point.

Question though. The description mentions a spriggan armor. Is this added by MME? I did a search in the console but didn't see any spriggan armor added by this mod. I have SD+ installed which has it's own spriggan armor, but I doubt that is what this mod needs.

@Regginator

What that error usually means is you are missing a master from one of your mods. Check your requirements for all the mods again.

I'm using version 9/19 and like others the milk machine seems to not produce milk. The cuirass works with the spell so I can still level, but followers don't do anything at this point.

Question though. The description mentions a spriggan armor. Is this added by MME? I did a search in the console but didn't see any spriggan armor added by this mod. I have SD+ installed which has it's own spriggan armor, but I doubt that is what this mod needs.

@Regginator

What that error usually means is you are missing a master from one of your mods. Check your requirements for all the mods again.

in theory it should work with any spriggan armor

@Regginator

I have all the requirements and all are up to date

To anyone not seeing the machines, make sure that you 1: Installed ZaZ Animation Pack ver.6; AND 2: Installed the ZaZ texture pack; then 3: run FNIS just in case.  If you still do not see them, try putting this mod's .esp at the bottom of your load order, and make sure that you don't have any mods that use the same places as this, like city overhaul mods.  The only machines I have used are the ones behind Warmaiden's in Whiterun, so as long as you can see those, it should be correct.  If you cannot find them, they are on on the exact opposite side of the building from the front door.  I would upload a screenshot to help, but current circumstances prevent me from doing so.

Is there a way to slow down milk production?

Even with low arousal, when i fast travel or sleep the milk increase way to fast at level 10 milk maid.

Becomes a chore when i go questing and i have to take milking brakes all the time.

I still love it just wish I could slow down the production a bit.

Also have the same problem as above, milking spell gets stuck in a infinite loop so i have to restart game to fix it.

When I tried the self milking spell with the cuirass, it would run the animation but freeze the game in an infinite loop.

Is there a way to slow down milk production?

Even with low arousal, when i fast travel or sleep the milk increase way to fast at level 10 milk maid.

Becomes a chore when i go questing and i have to take milking brakes all the time.

I still love it just wish I could slow down the production a bit.

Also have the same problem as above, milking spell gets stuck in a infinite loop so i have to restart game to fix it.

ill release fix later today

Just one question. Is it possible to increase the maid slots? Because, I've 20 followers and would like to turn half of em into milk maids if it's possible :P

theoretically yes, thought im not sure skyrim will be able to survive that script load, but we can try just for science!