i made 1 video for every bondage set

Bondage A

Bondage B

Bondage C

Bondage D

**NEW** Bondage E

Credits

Kurese Bondage a-b-c is simple Oblivion Convertions

if youd like to test out my nekomimi race !

i always do CTRL and Build to have them in bodyslide folder

though it would go to default female location all the time if not=o

Didnt even realised i could change output location lol durrr

and you mean i had 2 bodies on that one?

i had to fix weights so often before it stopped clipping i probly forgot to remove it , 

or maybe i should delete the body from the Armors mesh in bodyslide shapedata when im done fixing them

if not well you can simply delete the extra shapedata =o

i always do CTRL and Build to have them in bodyslide folder

though it would go to default female location all the time if not=o

Didnt even realised i could change output location lol durrr

and you mean i had 2 bodies on that one?

i had to fix weights so often before it stopped clipping i probly forgot to remove it , 

or maybe i should delete the body from the Armors mesh in bodyslide shapedata when im done fixing them

if not well you can simply delete the extra shapedata =o

When saving a project in Outfit Studio, you can (or have to) set the output file paths, file names, etc.

Each time when loading a project into Outfit Studio, you have to remove the body that came with the NIF from the outfit shape list (e.g. BaseShape_outfit), because it already duplicates that one into the reference.

When loading a NIF (instead of a project) you don't have to delete the body shape.

Rather busy atm, so I can't take a look at your files, sorry. :P

its ok :3

after all the extra time i put on this only for bodyslide the least they can do is move files around on theyre own lol 

i dislike spending time to convert my stuff to a normal cbbe in 3ds..then waste time to fix weights in bodyslide and make a preset for every single mesh..

they would only have my fantasy body and nothing else if it was only me , and i so hate HDT bodies.. stupid belly weight

my breasts looks like shit cause of the breast01 weight i hate it =x

So if they not happy well i won't care lol i am already making my life miserable enough for them

Problem is in a way i prefer doing all the job on my work, i dont want someone else to take it,convert it and take credits 1 day after i release it...i spent 30+ hours on this O_o

and in a way not such a bad thing to use bodyslide since i can fix weights way better with studio then 3ds..

i so dislike 3ds.. but i just don't have the patience to work with blender for skyrim meshes and all that nifskope crap

especially even if i have a kind of trick to find out unweighted vertices in 3ds i still hate that it says unweighted vertices but won't show them to you O_o

so now i can just weight whatever and weight in studio after

the manual painting is horrible with 3ds.. i just hate 3ds layout.. and the lack of tools ..i was so liking blender lattice modifier and now 3ds doesnt have it of course

..maybe they are in 3ds too and im just not aware of it yet but aaa

But i will definitely stop using hdt bodies and go back to tbbp... i find belly to be totally ridiculous.. i never saw a women belly move..other then some fat lady on a trampoline 

i also never saw a women inflate when i came in her...and pregnant women's shouldnt be part of orgies or on a battlefield

and that second breast weight makes breasts look so choppy, collision looks better with it but it malforms the breasts and just bugs me off

in the end no matter what ill get pissed off lol

if i don't put more time into trying to do what people ask..

i then spend 40+ hours on a mod and release it.. to simply have everyone complain that oh i am lazy i dont want to put belly or bodyslide

and then i just feel that i totally wasted 40 hours, so i try to avoid them from qqin in the first place

its just getting on my nerves how i never get a oh i like this thank you

Or most of the time if someone does say this i know he has something to ask very soon 

or i get falsely accused of stuff from other modders who makes me waste days after days because they couldn't take 1 second to try my work or stop consuming crack and shut up

i even take the time to make tutorials for them and they hit dislike on my video's

Basically it simply is because no matter what i get 85% negativity from whatever i do or say

Atleaaaaaast there is no fkin Loremongers here or id turn insane and remove all my work

and i am suprised noone qqed yet here

Just sad that people dont realise i spend 100 hours a week modding.. i make nothing out of this.. would it hurt them so much to fk off or to be kind once in a while

Lol they actually work on khaajit's O_o i dunno what i did or how lol but they keep theyre furry skin if you use it on them =o

i would understand if i didnt leave the body mesh on them O_o but the body is there and hmm  i guess bodyslide just gained another +1 lolol

hmm i just finished an armor for my Devil concubine summon but hmm think it could fit has a bondage set

if you guys like it ill add it with some extra colors, its already bodyslide compatible since my race forms and companions armors will all be bodyslide compatible =)

sooo want me to add it? dont mind the ugly face on companion lol she not done

post-380717-0-92145900-1411428800_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-49755700-1411428804_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-78009000-1411428807_thumb.jpg

Just to correct my previous reply,  the little thing that bother me is the color of the spikes from your Devil comcubine armor (Don't know why but i'm not too much into this red (that's may be because of the light. Didn't test how is it on my own computer so...) )

Between the goddess and the devil transformation, well I do prefer the devil one =p.

About your armors I'll say :

-Minou's Bondage set Bondage B (purple one)

-White felicia armor ( the only problem is the hairs )

Then :

-Your CBBE HDT Body ( After a little problem is I find it too skinny )

In general, I love your work.

(ps : Don't worry about the little things that bother me, this is just my own taste =p )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

only need to one that says extra kid added should be saying Kit xD but ya its the latest

Though im fixing and adding stuff to all my armors so this one might get an update soon id have 2 more outfits to put in and got to make it up to date with colors