If memory serves, head south from Tenpenny until you get to the edge of the map, There's a mine door half buried that says vault something-or-other if you look at it. Go in and you'll find a freakazoid with his undies on his head. He'll sell the the magic dodad to make the thing work.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've encountered a little problem. After playing a sexus animation, cannibalism becomes broken. My character will simply freeze up and the cannibalism animation will not play and I had to load my last save prior to a sexus animation occurring to fix it. Any ideas what could be causing this? 

Edited by zorinblitz97
On 4/9/2022 at 1:39 PM, zorinblitz97 said:

I've encountered a little problem. After playing a sexus animation, cannibalism becomes broken. My character will simply freeze up and the cannibalism animation will not play and I had to load my last save prior to a sexus animation occurring to fix it. Any ideas what could be causing this? 

Maybe rename the cannibalism animation name and resign the new one?

I'm doing convert it into the TTW. So many references had to be fixed...  Any Tech support? For example, one placed object ID

was 00xxxxxx, referenced to the FO3.esm. However in TTW, the FO3 was a 06 one and its most placed item were removed into TTW's FNV.esm which loaded at the top. Then all the 06xxxxxx references failed and I have to edit them from 06xxxxxx into 00xxxxxx one by one. Any quick way to make it?

On 4/10/2022 at 3:05 AM, jeanskern said:

Maybe rename the cannibalism animation name and resign the new one?

Not sure how that could fix it, I think it'd just break it more since then the cannibalism script wouldn't even be able to find the animation. The extent of the freeze is such that I can't open the move boy, move my camera, changer perspective, crouch/standup, anything, though, intrestingly, while in free camera mode, I can crouch/stand up and jump. And, the karma loss and hp gain from the cannibalism still happen. I did some testing, and forcing the animation to play with the playidle command didn't do anything, but the animation played just fine. Enableplayer controls does nothing. Playing other animations with playidle does nothing, including a reset animation from the mod slave in pose https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/13877. The problem also persists through saves. So if I play a sexus animation, save and quit out of the game, then load the save, the problem stays. So what I think is happening, is that the way the Sexus script ends an animation assigns some value to the character what, how or why, I have no idea, nor how/why that'd break cannibalism. And it is specifically cannibalism, as sexus animations continue to work, and, for example, animations from the animated prostitution mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/8570 still work. 

• 3 months later...

I Fixed the problem! I was looking the list of console commands and found one called "Startcannibal" So, after I got frozen, I typed in the console "StartCannibal player" and then the animation played and I stood up. Then, I selected devour on another corpse and it worked just fine. Still don't know what problem there is with some sexus script to cause the problem, but at least there is now a work around.

9 hours ago, zorinblitz97 said:

I Fixed the problem! I was looking the list of console commands and found one called "Startcannibal" So, after I got frozen, I typed in the console "StartCannibal player" and then the animation played and I stood up. Then, I selected devour on another corpse and it worked just fine. Still don't know what problem there is with some sexus script to cause the problem, but at least there is now a work around.

Important note: you also have to have the player selected in the console, either by clicking on yourself or just type "Prid 14" first

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/3/2022 at 4:35 AM, Nevadathehighelf said:

Im new to fallout 3 modding, um, exactly how do I use sexus? How do I initiate sex? :/ 

from doc clox : head south from Tenpenny until you get to the edge of the map, There's a mine door half buried that says vault something-or-other if you look at it. Go in and you'll find a freakazoid with his undies on his head. He'll sell the the magic dodad to make the thing work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2012 at 3:36 AM, Guest Donkey said:

I am not even sure what version i fixed prior to updating to 3_2 but i think there is something wrong with the scripts for version 3_2.

post-3-13597875425811_thumb.jpg

Sexus3_2Movie clip.zip 7.06 MB · 3,697 downloads

So far i have fixed animation for super mutants, Centaur, Dogs. Only ghoul and Deathclaw seem to be a mystery.

Then opened script named 00SexusReadyScript

And death claw number is named 970 only problem is when open idleanimations tab there is no such animation number created.

They have changed allot so it will take time before any fix is out.

This mod seem better because it allows the attacker to attach even during animation play. Witch is pretty cool feature.

The big plus about this new version is they use FormList now. They do no longer require Tokens added. all they need is be added to 00SexusRapistsFaction and scripts will take care of the rest.

Only thing i am missing is the ability to undress. Think i made a fix in previous version but i no longer have that version.

very nice clip

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This mod was the best because sex started immediately and the POV was shaky but it followed the character's head. I've tried every sex mod for Bethesda games since then and they're all so slow and janky, not as immersive as this. I hope someone can step up and make something as good as this again. For Starfield maybe.? :)