I seem to have an animation problem, with both creatures and people, my player will go into the animation like she's being raped, yet the person will just stand there, and with creatures, nothing, but in vault 117, the centaur and dog will go into the rape animation, but the vault dwellers will just run away like nothing happened, please help! Also, in donkey's modified version, my player will just randomly go into an endless rape animation, with nothing raping her.

• 1 month later...
Mind if I ask where I could find Donkey's custom work? I looked all over for it' date=' and I couldn't find it at all.[/quote']

He left the site due to a hissy fit over a storm in a teacup unfortunately. He hurt everyone admiring his works far more than whoever it was supposed to hurt.

Mind if I ask where I could find Donkey's custom work? I looked all over for it' date=' and I couldn't find it at all.[/quote']

He left the site due to a hissy fit over a storm in a teacup unfortunately. He hurt everyone admiring his works far more than whoever it was supposed to hurt.

Again? Sheesh... it's a real shame.

What work of his are you looking for, I don't think any of it was deleted, though I could be wrong. He never (or rarely) uploaded blend files because he did all his animating in a single file, so it was really huge (like 300MB or something like that).

All his contributions to sexout are still in place of course, as are his contributions to lovers.

What work of his are you looking for' date=' I don't think any of it was deleted, though I could be wrong. He never (or rarely) uploaded blend files because he did all his animating in a single file, so it was really huge (like 300MB or something like that).

All his contributions to sexout are still in place of course, as are his contributions to lovers.

[/quote']

to the best of my knowledge the only thing that Donkey ever took down was an oblivion animations project that a few idiots bitched about to end.

so some people couldnt accept that doing animations takes time and were complaining? those people should grow up and stop bitching. they ruined it for many others.

its too bad he stopped that work because of those people. if i'd been in his shoes, i'd just contact an admin and get those fools banned so i can work and get the needed feedback from the patient users.

• 3 weeks later...

Fallout 3 sex is pretty basic and limited. The Asian modding community (the ones who made lovers with pk) never really moved on from Oblivion.

Now Fallout New Vegas got some wonderful guys to build Sexout and each day it gets better with additional mods popping up all the time.

So yea, fallout 3 never go the love that Oblivion and FNV had and still have.

Guest snipe

Hey just recently got fallout 3. I would like to know if there are any updates and what exactley no trouble does(I am guessing it stops combat during sex?). Thanks in advanced.:D

• 1 month later...

You'll also want to make sure you get the Sexus update patch that flags all the weapons with the "minor crime" flag. Fairly sure it's included in the package available in this thread. The Sexus No Trouble 7z. It basically flags all the Sexus weapon initiators so they don't cause every faction ally/friend of the victim to attack you. Or, for realism, don't use the no trouble esp.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

is there a menu or any sort of options with this mod, like sexout? i installed it and cant tell if its on or not, absolutly no indication of it working or not working, is there supposed to be a settings item in your inv or is it just and instal and roll with it mod?