Bra / Tops that occupy non BODY biped slots?

ZepD

I've been able to find plenty of bottoms/panties that occupy a a biped slot that allows to to be worn under clothing. But I cant find a bra or top that does the same.

Anyone know of any for UNP? Or a decent tutorial for nifskope to change the biped slot? Last time I tried I just got invisible mesh in game :(

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33526-please-help-me-edit-a-file-kerrigan-mod/?hl=dismember&do=findComment&comment=841204

download an armor mod that don't replace anything (like unp petite academy droput, void or fence)

add _ or whatever to a nif file

copy paste the piece you want to wear and rename it

open the nif with nifscope, go to nitrishape\bsdismemberskininstance\partitions and put whatever is in the original nif

that's all

140702011859166448.jpg

another way to do it is to copy paste your mesh in the armor nif, and put sbp_32 in the bsdismemberskin

what I tried to doing was taking a mesh, say a bra. Open it in NifSkope and open the bsdismemberskininstance, partions down to were you specify the body part type. And change it from SPF_BODY_32 to any of the misc slots.

But there are 3 instances of NiTriShape branches? One for the body, straps, and bra. Do you change all of them? delete the body portion?

And then I guess I would change the mesh in the CK to reflect the changes in nifskope.

But I tried doing this only to get an mesh which makes the entire body save for the hands, feet, and head that is invisible.

Also there is a Mesh_0 and Mesh_1, you change both right?

what I tried to doing was taking a mesh, say a bra. Open it in NifSkope and open the bsdismemberskininstance, partions down to were you specify the body part type. And change it from SPF_BODY_32 to any of the misc slots.

But there are 3 instances of NiTriShape branches? One for the body, straps, and bra. Do you change all of them? delete the body portion?

And then I guess I would change the mesh in the CK to reflect the changes in nifskope.

But I tried doing this only to get an mesh which makes the entire body save for the hands, feet, and head that is invisible.

Also there is a Mesh_0 and Mesh_1, you change both right?

Yes you can change all the branches to the same biped slot and it work just fine and yes you need to do this for both meshes. Then as you stated you will need to make the same changes in the CK to the armor addon.

Still getting an invisible mesh (the body is just missing). There's 4 NiTriShaps, the body one has two instances of partions. I changed all 5 instances from BODY 32 to Misc 48 and saved. Then changed the esp that adds the armor in the creation kit so that the bras use 48 as well. In game when its equipped it just turns my characters body invisible.

post-79001-0-57084900-1410900028_thumb.jpg

Still getting an invisible mesh (the body is just missing). There's 4 NiTriShaps, the body one has two instances of partions. I changed all 5 instances from BODY 32 to Misc 48 and saved. Then changed the esp that adds the armor in the creation kit so that the bras use 48 as well. In game when its equipped it just turns my characters body invisible.

You have to set both the armor addon slots and the actual armor item slots these are two different things in the CK. Also you should delete the body otherwise you will have two showing up in game.

Archived