Any idea what the final version will be like I have tried out the mod and there are a lot of issues I think need fixing but it's completely playable.

Issues I am having with this mod.

• Weird interior glitch inside sanguine's palace or whatever it's called.
  • the inside does not match the outside and the palace seems out of place.
  • Voice acting needs a lot of work.
  • It is also some what empty inside and plain inside.

Bit harsh don't you think for a mod thats been out 2 days.

What's the lot of work that needs to be done to the voice acting since my game it sounded fine, also no interior glitch for me so its probably your install

Guest Jenova23

Any idea what the final version will be like I have tried out the mod and there are a lot of issues I think need fixing but it's completely playable.

What's the lot of work that needs to be done to the voice acting since my game it sounded fine, also no interior glitch for me so its probably your install

Well the voice acting I was planning on doing myself (possibly splice in default dialogue or use another source) but I will hold of until you release the final version if you do. The main thing that bothers me is the height of the tower and the height of the inside, there is just a huge difference! Don't get me wrong I appreciate the work that has gone into this, I wish there where more mods like this.

hello,

Thank you for the good mod.

I do not understand the functioning of the orgy.

When I chose that otpion in the dialogue with a slave, nothing happens, even in a tavern or in Jorrvaskr.

I am uploading version 4 today, please give that a try and if it still fails for you, please create a papyrus log and include it.

the "must be level 15" thing is holding me back. I've played all the way through a couple times and mostly just mess around now. I try to play WITHOUT starting dragon spawns and the main quest stuff. It gets..... interesting. I suppose I could bring a character to 15 but I've never actually tried to get that far without doing any main quests. :)

Removed the level requirement in version 4.  Be sure to turn on god mod as all these enemy npcs have a minimum 15 level.

For the glitch, please tell me exactly where you were at and what you were looking at.  Sanguine's Palace is a complicated piece that I spent a couple of weeks on, but I could have missed something.

The inside is never going to match the outside.  The idea is that Sanguine's palace was built inside the mountain behind it.  I cannot add structure behind the castle because there is a named cell (dragonslair) there that would likely make some compatibility issues with other mods

Voice acting sucks.  I am a guy though and am actively recruiting female volunteers.  If that ever happens, I will upgrade the voices.

I am not fooling with the outside.  I just got done spending two days on the damn navmesh there and am making no more changes to it.  However, the inside is another story.  I have plans to add an estrus plant in the main lobby (and maybe elsewhere).  I am also going to add additional Lunari slaves.  Beyond that, what would you like to see?

Nice mod, well done. Only ran into one small issue:

When completing this quest i became Thane of Morthal despite i did not do the normal quests there (burned house etc.).

Is there something else you can do with the two slaves who only have the "mmmm mmmm" dialogue"? So that you can use them like the other slaves or are those two only meant as decoration?

Finally i have to ask if you could modify it slightly so that you can be evil, enslave Mia instead of killing her and also keep Ingrun as slave :angel:

I have plans for allowing you to bring in captured bandits and having them replace the trainees hanging there (all trainees have the "mmmm" dialog).  In this case, Vernor will sell you one at a reduced rate if you give him another trainee.

Mia is central to the Alicia story.  I would have to think up a good story line to do this.  I initially had it so that Ingrod could be enslaved, but ran into problems because she is part of the main story line and I could not teleport her into the dungeon.  So, I had to make a dupe of her and hope that when you took her back, the real Idgrod would be out of site.

Dremora has turned into slave my spouse-follower. She has lost all dialogue. Will she recupérate spouse dialogue later or not?

Edited: Will converted followers turn totally into slave behavior or not?

Getting turned into a slave just adds a faction to her and should not interfere with any other factions she belongs to.  However, I have not tested this.  Will have to check it out.

@ fishburger67:

I am making all these animations by getting a specific animation by name eg "Arrok Rape".

I wanted to ask you about that. Why did you use GetAnimationsByName?!  All paired scenes in the mod use only those 3 animations you chose.  It's tedious, my friend.  :P Couldn't you just have used ByTag for the sake of variety?

In my opinion, most of the Sexlab animations suck.  However, I understand that my preferences are not in line with others.  I am still exploring this.  One alternative is to make an MCM menu and let you choose what you like for the named animations.  Another is to use tags, but for a few, I want one specific animation.  Will have to see how to get that result.

For the time being, I have modified many of the animations to be random.

Dremora has turned into slave my spouse-follower. She has lost all dialogue. Will she recupérate spouse dialogue later or not?

Edited: Will converted followers turn totally into slave behavior or not?

Not today.  If you turn a follower into a sex slave, you only get the sexslave dialog addition.  The other behaviors are controlled by a script.  To get that, I need to make an alias for the sexslave and I am thinking that it will mess with FollowerDialog.   I will look at it though if there is enough interest.

Well the voice acting I was planning on doing myself (possibly splice in default dialogue or use another source) but I will hold of until you release the final version if you do. The main thing that bothers me is the height of the tower and the height of the inside, there is just a huge difference! Don't get me wrong I appreciate the work that has gone into this, I wish there where more mods like this.

I agree that the voice acting sucks (although I love Alicia's voice).  I was hoping to get something similiar but different each different for slave (or maybe one or two more depending on how many actors would like to participate).  If you have some interest, I was planning on adding one or more voice types.  Right now, there is femalesultry, femaleyoungeger.  Jenny is femailyoungeager.  If you re-record, I would love to have the results.

This is funny mod.

was attacked by mia only to defeat her did not know i could enslave her, So after paradise halls enslaved mia it was mission complete. :D Anyway that served her right. Now she is sexlave herself.

That is way too funny, but her death script probably did not run.  To make this work, I would have to attach the script to the bleedout event.  If there is interest, I will do it.

The death script stops combat with the other slave npcs (the house carls) and makes them all your slave / prospects.

theres a spot in front of the throne, that automatically unequips every item i have on my char, is that intentional? 

There are actually three spots where you get undressed, the pool and two "laydown" markers.

just a suggestion, but would it be possible for the script to disregard the player? i think its a bit annoying sometimes, cause then i always have to search my inventory for the equipment i was wearing (i have a lot :o)