is newmiller really required ? without bodyslide/bbp Version they are useless and invisible under the breasts.

do your slaves come via your quests or can they be any followers ? is your mod compatible to AFT ?

about your ctd description :  i like the idea of more sex Action for the followers, but not of costs of stability.

Hmmm, tried to message newmiller, but he is not accepting messages at this point so I cannot ask him for the use of the nif files.

You do not need body slider or anything else.  All you need is NewmillerPiercings3.bsa and NewmillerPiercings3.esp (enabled).  Works for both cbbe and unp.  I think that covers nearly all of the popular body styles and I am betting that it works reasonably well for all.

I tried installing newmiller piercings for UNP and CBBE and they both work for my CBBE body.

I ran without either of them installed and got a CTD the first time I started to look at a slave and it worked with no CTD the 2nd - 5th times.

Well, I re-read the Newmiller post and he indicates that it is OK to repackage his stuff.  The only problem for me is that I would need to repackage all the body styles and have the mod manager choose which one to install.  I'll have to read up on that.  In the mean time, UNP works for everything I have tried.

Guest Long John

@fishburger67 - A wizard based fomod package can do that. In that case I'll jut give the code example and recommendations in my previous PM about fomod.

Please see the PM which I sent you for more information.

the mod looks very interesting. thanks for making it. Two questions. is slave's default body CBBE? I have UNP skinny TBP for all NPCs. Would the slave body "adopt" to my UNP body or it will keep its original?

Only issue with body styles are the newmiller jewelry.  He now has one for UNP and UNPB.  I personally use the skinny CBBE body style and that should be pretty much like UNP, so I bet it will work as I am just using the naval/labia jewelry.  Please give it a try and let me know.  The MiasLair mod creates a "labia exciter" which uses the nif files from his set and I expect they will all be in the same folder location (although I did not test this).

Thanks for reply. I will try the mod. The reason I asked you this is because when I installed Slave run mod, it changed the NPcs body type.

Whats a story with freeing jenny?

Every time - except once - when i freed her she makes some kiss anim on me and that leads to me dying instantly. Got some "you succumb to something..." notification and drop dead.

Made her stop doing that with TIM console command - funny thing is she was killing me even with TGM on.

It worked fine once tho. Tho i loaded that because she replaced Alicia and i didnt want to let her go before fight with Mia.

This comes from your mod or is it some conflict with something else?

Also:

for kidnappers hideout. Seems you used vanilla location that is usually inhabited by some hunters. When i approached that place kidnappers were in the middle of fighting with those hunters.

You could make it that at quest start those hunters would be locked in some zaz bindings with some "friendly-to-kidnappers" faction applied.

Anyway - very nice wrok. Keep it up pls  :)   

And PLEASE give us an option to train Ingrod into sex slave - i was so looking forward for that  :D

That is too funny.  There is nothing in her AI that should cause her to attack you, but she has a powerful spell if you piss her off.  Actually, when her master's health gets low, she gets really nasty.   What race did you go in there with, odd faction or something I haven't tested?

There may be some mod conflict.  I have a pretty vanilla test base.  Were you a vampire or something that would make her want to attack you?  If so, I can fix that.  I freed her as a high level werewolf, a nice guy, and a nasty killer.  All worked fine.

I guess i found the culprit.

Better Vampires v6.6 - that anim i mentioned was not a "kiss", it was vampire bite.

without this mod loaded Jenn does this

and all works fine

With this mod loaded she does this

and i drop dead right away.

Looks like a little mod conflict for some reason. But as i said if one would run this scene with TIM on things should go fine.

The problem with Ingrod is that she is a clone of the real thing.  I had her as the original, but sometimes (most often?), I could not teleport her into her dungeon.  She continued her patrol in Morthal and you had to "free" her there.    I posted here on the forums asking for help, but no one seemed to have a clue.  Originally, you COULD order Vernor to make her into a sex slave if you hauled her down there.  There was a very long scene because she was stubborn that I had to scrap.  It was a simple Idgrod.moveto(...) that failed without any papyrus log entry.  I am guessing that she has a high level alias that she assumes from time to time because sometimes it would work.

You could try disabling original at some point and replacing her with clone.

Should be safe to do if one would have morthal thane quest completed before getting this quest.

And there is another q from Ingrod to take some letter to whiterun.

Ofc theoritically this can make issues with some mods that would include Ingrod in some way but i dont know any that would do that.

Hello, the Ide is very good, works very well, no crash

I have config

Lab 1,59B

SexLabSquirt-1.3

ZazAnimationPack_V0600

SexLab_Aroused_v20140124

SexLabWorkingGirl

MiasLair

Level 36

But the set animations are not good (Arroks Rape) Please change On "Rough Behind"

(Arroks Tricycle) Please, change On "Zyn DoublePenetration" or "Zdi2 Threesome",

Arroks Rape and Arroks Tricycle are not in Sexlab Good to Change

Wass even better would be a setting in the MCM menu

Best advance thanks

Ras Cock

I discovered only one bug so far. When being in the castle and said to one of the sex slaves to fuck each other, the animation doesn't trigger. All other animations went well.

One more observation: When my sex slave initiate sex with me, there is only one pose, reverse cow girl, and it can't be changed.

What I meant fishburger67, is that in Wrye Smash you can change the version number so that it shows up in the CK, just put what info you want in the highlighted area and then hit save.

Thanks, I saw that, but you can do that in CK as well when you select your mod, you can change description info there.

Hello, the Ide is very good, works very well, no crash

I have config

Lab 1,59B

SexLabSquirt-1.3

ZazAnimationPack_V0600

SexLab_Aroused_v20140124

SexLabWorkingGirl

MiasLair

Level 36

But the set animations are not good (Arroks Rape) Please change On "Rough Behind"

(Arroks Tricycle) Bitte Ändern Auf "Zyn DoublePenetration" oder "Zdi2 Threesome",

Arroks Rape and Arroks Tricycle are not in Sexlab Good to Change

Wass even better would be a setting in the MCM menu

Best advance thanks

Ras Cock

I am making all these animations by getting a specific animation by name eg "Arrok Rape".  It looks like from your post that foreign language version have different names.  I have to make a post on the Tech Support forum to make sure about this.

the "must be level 15" thing is holding me back. I've played all the way through a couple times and mostly just mess around now. I try to play WITHOUT starting dragon spawns and the main quest stuff. It gets..... interesting. I suppose I could bring a character to 15 but I've never actually tried to get that far without doing any main quests. :)

Guest Jenova23

Any idea what the final version will be like I have tried out the mod and there are a lot of issues I think need fixing but it's completely playable.

Issues I am having with this mod.

• Weird interior glitch inside sanguine's palace or whatever it's called.
  • the inside does not match the outside and the palace seems out of place.
  • Voice acting needs a lot of work.
  • It is also some what empty inside and plain inside.

Nice mod, well done. Only ran into one small issue:

When completing this quest i became Thane of Morthal despite i did not do the normal quests there (burned house etc.).

Is there something else you can do with the two slaves who only have the "mmmm mmmm" dialogue"? So that you can use them like the other slaves or are those two only meant as decoration?

Finally i have to ask if you could modify it slightly so that you can be evil, enslave Mia instead of killing her and also keep Ingrun as slave :angel:

@ fishburger67:

I am making all these animations by getting a specific animation by name eg "Arrok Rape".

I wanted to ask you about that. Why did you use GetAnimationsByName?!  All paired scenes in the mod use only those 3 animations you chose.  It's tedious, my friend.  :P Couldn't you just have used ByTag for the sake of variety?