[Sims 4] Elerneron's Female Nude Skins (Updated)

Elerneron

@Elerneron

Can I have a request for the v3? :)

Can you make a TS4 default nipple version? Taken from the male nipple and make it a bit bigger? As woman nipple suppose to be bigger.

And for the camel toe part (the vagina part), I want just a normal camel toe line without the clitoris. Make the texture match to the TS4 art style, may be taken from the butt crack, make it small and put it in vagina as camel toe.

This shows a lot of nice effort, but dang, those poor nipples get really pixellated close up, don't they?  Is there any way to force the game to utilize higher resolution textures?  This looks like 2 1024x1024 textures (face and body) stacked on top of each other, so I wonder if it's possible to just double or quad the file resolution...

Fake Edit: Hmm, yes, a little goofing around in photoshop and s4pe says that it is entirely possible to make the game run with a 4k (in this case, 4096x8192) texture.  Just have to wait for some suitably talented artist to actually create a base texture with proper gradients and no ugly photoshop enlargement smears, grab a few genital resources from somewhere, and perhaps figure out/trial-and-error up a decent UV map for the body mesh... :D

@Elerneron

Can I have a request for the v3? :)

Can you make a TS4 default nipple version? Taken from the male nipple and make it a bit bigger? As woman nipple suppose to be bigger.

And for the camel toe part (the vagina part), I want just a normal camel toe line without the clitoris. Make the texture match to the TS4 art style, may be taken from the butt crack, make it small and put it in vagina as camel toe.

Can do, maybe.  I'll see how well the male nipple scales.  If it doesn't scale well I'll try my best to emulate it. ~_^

Thanks! I can install Mk1 and Mk2 or only one?

Only install ONE of the two packages.  It shouldn't screw up your game to install both, but you will only see the effects of one of them; and I couldn't begin to tell you which one.

This shows a lot of nice effort, but dang, those poor nipples get really pixellated close up, don't they?  Is there any way to force the game to utilize higher resolution textures?  This looks like 2 1024x1024 textures (face and body) stacked on top of each other, so I wonder if it's possible to just double or quad the file resolution...

Fake Edit: Hmm, yes, a little goofing around in photoshop and s4pe says that it is entirely possible to make the game run with a 4k (in this case, 4096x8192) texture.  Just have to wait for some suitably talented artist to actually create a base texture with proper gradients and no ugly photoshop enlargement smears, grab a few genital resources from somewhere, and perhaps figure out/trial-and-error up a decent UV map for the body mesh... :D

Unfortunately making higher resolution textures is beyond my current abilities.  Once a higher resolution skin is made I would be more than happy to perv it up!

In the Graphic Setting, there's a setting about disabling texture compression. It will make the texture sharper.

sweet thanx. so all these made will be defaults than?

Yes.  I currently don't know how to make a non-default skin.  It would probably entail getting into the actual skintone files . . . that is if the skintone files actually point to the skin texture files . . . I haven't messed with them.

Yes.  I currently don't know how to make a non-default skin.  It would probably entail getting into the actual skintone files . . . that is if the skintone files actually point to the skin texture files . . . I haven't messed with them.

I think i have figured that one out, if you load it into recolour as your own project and then add swatch and go through the steps and then save in recolour it should add an additional choice on the tab so its not a default replacement, this may make it possible for you to have both skins on the same panel and then just select which you want.

im currently messing with clothes before i move onto skins but im have a real pain in the arse time figuring out why im still getting outlines of where clothes were from parts i have removed. But im thinking its possibly the mesh of the clothes themselves so im going to have to work out how to mess with meshes aswell, hopefull i can do it in ps cc as it seems incredibly powerful and possibly just needs a plug in from somewhere.

I think i have figured that one out, if you load it into recolour as your own project and then add swatch and go through the steps and then save in recolour it should add an additional choice on the tab so its not a default replacement, this may make it possible for you to have both skins on the same panel and then just select which you want.

im currently messing with clothes before i move onto skins but im have a real pain in the arse time figuring out why im still getting outlines of where clothes were from parts i have removed. But im thinking its possibly the mesh of the clothes themselves so im going to have to work out how to mess with meshes aswell, hopefull i can do it in ps cc as it seems incredibly powerful and possibly just needs a plug in from somewhere.

I'm not certain it will be that simple.  There is no place to choose what skin texture to use, because there is only one texture.  Skintones are how the game colors the skin textures.  I haven't had a go at skintones yet.  It may be possible to have the skintones point to different textures . . . I don't know.

As far as the outlines on clothes goes, this is a problem with the currently unreadable bump map.  It's being worked on, but not figured out yet.  Apparently even if you delete the bump map it still reads the one that is still in game, unlike the specular map, which when delete acts properly.  Anyway it's an issue with the tools still being rather young and in an active state of development .  Recolors are only going to work right now if you aren't changing the shape of things at all.  I tried my hand at removing the top from under the leather vest, and this is the resultant knowledge of my research into why I failed.  Hopefully they can get the files figured out soon so that we can start cutting pieces off of our sims' clothes.

Hmm, more testing is confusing things a bit. I'm noticing that after importing the huge texture I made for testing purposes (40 MB) the completed package from s4pe is only 13 MB.  Clearly there's some compression going on here.  I've got the compression flags set to 0x0 and everything seems normal, but it's not working properly.

Ah well. Might be an engine limitation, or due to the early state of the tools.  Might have to wait for the mod scene to mature a bit first...

ok none of the textures in that package are named in s4pe i have no idea what is what and what to replace

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for but this thread at MTS should help identify which texture is which: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=534912

Unless we're talking about skintones . . . in which case I'm useless.

Maybe someone can help me out. I use Elernons Skin V1 and it looks awesome but every time i use it, the muscle definition of my sim vanishes. I can still see it in CAS but ingame it's simply gone. Is that normal or is stupid me doing something wrong? I like me Sims all Sporty and with nice Muscles but they are gone with the skin mod ... please help.

Archived