[Sims 4] Elerneron's Female Nude Skins (Updated)

Elerneron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I downloaded the mk3 skin, and it's not working properly.  In the shower, or whenever else a sim is naked, like for woohoo, the bottom is nude but the top has like a shirt with skulls on it.  It's not only this skin, either, I've tried 3 different ones.  Every single one does it.  I don't know what the problem is.  I'm using the MC control center and all my settings for nudity are correct, it's just the top of any female skin.  The male skin I have works perfectly.  I don't get it.

TS4_x64 2018-08-24 02-22-10.bmp

12 hours ago, mrsmouse said:

I downloaded the mk3 skin, and it's not working properly.  In the shower, or whenever else a sim is naked, like for woohoo, the bottom is nude but the top has like a shirt with skulls on it.  It's not only this skin, either, I've tried 3 different ones.  Every single one does it.  I don't know what the problem is.  I'm using the MC control center and all my settings for nudity are correct, it's just the top of any female skin.  The male skin I have works perfectly.  I don't get it.

TS4_x64 2018-08-24 02-22-10.bmp

Why would you download this skin? It's ugly and was made 4 years ago... There are plenty of other good skins there, but you download this one? Seriously, this is an insult to modding.

I downloaded it because I was downloading any I could find to try to figure out why they weren't working.  I finally figured it out.  There was some random top that was causing the issue.  I have since deleted this one (because yes, it's definitely not my top choice) and got my favorite one back, but now I'm having a problem with the shower in the rain animation not playing. I'm getting fed up with modding at this point, period.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived