[Sims 4] Elerneron's Female Nude Skins (Updated)

Elerneron

For the LL community, the first true skins with anatomical correctness that I am aware of.  Simply extract the .zip file, and put the .package file into your Sims 4 mod folder.  Any time they are naked the bits will show.  These are textures only, they do not remove the censor mosaic.  See below for a link to that mod.

Required / Recommended Mods:

• If you want to see the details when they are bathing, you need  a mod to remove the censor mosaic.  There are several of them out there.  I use moxiemason's Mod at MTS.
  • If you want the sim naked while they are not bathing, you need some invisible clothing.  You can use either Snaitf's or our own TornadoX's.  You can use any iteration of CAS to put them in the invisible clothing (creating a sim, planning clothes using the dresser, etc.).  You may need to click the x on the category type for the invisible clothes to show up (you do with Snaitf's, I haven't changed over to TornadoX's so I can't really say if you need to do that for his).
  • If you have none of the above you will NEVER SEE THESE TEXTURES!

For Comparison:

• Standard Skin:  Shiny nipples, genital are sort of a mess.  A clumsy first attempt.
  • Mk2 Skin:  More natural, imperfect nipple shape.  Genital with prominent clitoris.
  • Mk2.5 Skin:  Nipples cloned from Maxis Male skin.    Genital with prominent clitoris.
  • Mk3 Skin:  Nipples cloned from Maxis Male skin.  Genitals are a simple cleft, clitoris and labia are hidden.
  • Mk4 Skin:  Tell me what you want to see . . . 

Only use one skin replacement.  Do not try to use more than one, as load order will determine which you will see . . . I think.

I am willing to make specific skins upon request.  There are a few things that I cannot do because of limitations of The Sims 4 and / or lack of artistic ability / drive on my part.

• I cannot make pubic hair as part of a skin texture.  This is a limitation of the way The Sims 4 handles skin textures.  Body hair of any kind will need to be handled by an overlay like tattoos or skin details.  I may eventually make these files as a separate download, but no promises.  The best pubic hair will come out after Maxis reintroduces body hair that is linked to hair color like they did in The Sims 3, until that time it's going to be a major pain to make pubes for every hair color.
  • I cannot redo large parts of the texture.  I am limited to adding bits to the basic Maxis texture.  So I won't be redoing butts or breast shading or anything like that.
  • I don't have the skills necessary to modify the mesh, so I won't be making real nipples or futanari versions (no matter how much I would like to have both).
  • I have no interest in making male skin textures, as I can't modify meshes and flush to the skin genitals look horrible.

Update 2016 06 12:

• Thanks to ekj111 skins are updated again.  This should fix the rest of the problems. Choose the files that include UPDATEDv2 in the filename.

Old News

Update 2016 06 09:

• Thanks to ekj111 skins are updated for the 1.19.28.1010. Choose the files that include updated in the filename.

Update 2014 09 25:

• MK2.5 skins available
  • Nipples from MK3.
  • Genitals from MK2.

Update 2014 09 24:

• MK3 skins available (by request)
  • Nipples cloned from male skin then enlarged and enhanced.
  • "Hidden" genitals (Simple cleft).

Update 2014 09 16:

• The redundant textures have been removed, cutting the file size in half.  Overwrite my old .package file with the new one.
  • Introducing My MARK 2 NUDE SKINS!  More realistic nipples without the shine.  Hopefully improved genital (more pronounced clitoris).

If anyone needs replacements for the age category that this does not cover, pm me.  While not sexual, nude members of that age category tend to freak people out . . . even if you are just looking for realism.  Personally, I feel that if someone sees a nude member of that age category as sexual they are the ones with the problem.  You may have noticed that I have not mentioned what that age category is . . . and neither should you.  Let's all just refer to it as "that age category" . . . or TAC if you must.  Keep in mind that TAC textures are unisex, so until we get male genitals that aren't reliant on the base mesh your males of TAC will look like females of TAC. I still feel this is better because the less barbie and ken dolls the better.

I am no longer providing my TAC Skins directly.  They are available at another site, but I do not believe I can post a link to a loli/shota site here.

ElerneronFemNudeSkins_14_09_16.zip

ElerneronFemNudeSkinsMk2.zip

ElerneronFemNudeSkinsMk3.zip

post-20542-0-33800200-1411574568_thumb.jpg

post-20542-0-30291800-1411575057_thumb.jpg

post-20542-0-04096400-1411575060_thumb.jpg

ElerneronFemNudeSkinsMk2_5.zip

post-20542-0-02187200-1411627871_thumb.jpg

ElerneronFemNudeSkinsUPDATEDv2.zip

ElerneronFemNudeSkinsMk2UPDATEDv2.zip

ElerneronFemNudeSkinsMk2_5UPDATEDv2.zip

ElerneronFemNudeSkinsMk3UPDATEDv2.zip

I don't know in TS4, but in TS3 hit the "C" button to take a screenshot.

If PrintScreen result is white or black. In the Graphic Setting, switch to Windowed FullScreen. I used the similar method in TS4 CAS demo and it works.

Thanks!  I have some quicky screenshots now.  I know that they are by no means great, but they get the point across.

I did not understand, as I choose among the 50 skin :(

No, I'm sorry, maybe that was too much information.  Basically to make one sim the game uses multiple skins.  The skins are different for fat, thin, muscular, not muscular, and normal.  There are different skins for each age group and gender as well.  The problem is that this should mean that I need 22 skins to make a replacement for one gender (4 age groups teen - elder at 5 skins each plus 2 for the child age group).  But in the package that contained the base textures there were 50 textures.  That means that I have 28 texture that are doing absolutely nothing but making the file size larger.  Finding and eliminating these will be a time consuming process, as I'll have to load up S4PE, delete one texture, make a package, replace the package in my mods folder, then go through all the ages that the skin might belong to sliding the weight and muscle sliders fully in both directions to see if that particular skin is actually needed or not . . . and I have to do that up to 48 times.  Now it would be great if I could do this as it would cut the mod size in half or more . . . but it would be very tedious and time consuming.  I'm editing the first post to make it more clear.

TLDR; No there is only one style currently.  Just put the package in your mod folder and you are good to go.

I did not understand, as I choose among the 50 skin :(

No, I'm sorry, maybe that was too much information.  Basically to make one sim the game uses multiple skins.  The skins are different for fat, thin, muscular, not muscular, and normal.  There are different skins for each age group and gender as well.  The problem is that this should mean that I need 22 skins to make a replacement for one gender (4 age groups teen - elder at 5 skins each plus 2 for the child age group).  But in the package that contained the base textures there were 50 textures.  That means that I have 28 texture that are doing absolutely nothing but making the file size larger.  Finding and eliminating these will be a time consuming process, as I'll have to load up S4PE, delete one texture, make a package, replace the package in my mods folder, then go through all the ages that the skin might belong to sliding the weight and muscle sliders fully in both directions to see if that particular skin is actually needed or not . . . and I have to do that up to 48 times.  Now it would be great if I could do this as it would cut the mod size in half or more . . . but it would be very tedious and time consuming.  I'm editing the first post to make it more clear.

TLDR; No there is only one style currently.  Just put the package in your mod folder and you are good to go.

ok ok :) Thanks a lot :D

Thank you. may I post a link of this thread to the Sim community I'm a member?

As long as you are linking to the thread and not directly to the file I don't see why not.  It might get other sim modders interested in Lover's Lab; which I would very much like to happen as most adult sim's mods site are either barely breathing, poorly managed, and / or have content limitations which are too strict.  While the current legal environment doesn't allow for perfect freedom of expression, at least here at LL we can express ourselves to the extent of the law without people getting their panties in a bunch . . . too much.

Thanks. No worries. I was thinking to post the link to the thread directly, not to the file.

Thanks for the files :) I'd like to mod the skins myself though - add some detail to the skin like freckles, more realistic nipples and such. Is there any help you can give?

Well, I guess I can give a few tips.

What you need:

1) You need the Body Texture Packages for the textures, lucky for you these have been whittled down to just what is needed.  I'm going to have to redo my Skins with these.

2) You are going to need S4PE to edit the .package file.

3) You need a program capable of opening, editing, and saving .DDS image files.  I use Photoshop with a .DDS plugin that I got a long time ago, and couldn't begin to tell you where from.

What to do:
1) Open the package file in S4PE.
2) Right click on one of the textures and choose Export to DDS.
3) Save the DDS where you can find it.
4) Make your modifications to the DDS.  To keep things consistent you might want to make these in a new layer, then put a 1 pixel border around it (to keep it positioned) then save it to a separate file.  Then you can simply copy / paste the layer and delete the border and everything will match up with the other skins.
5) Save your DDS
6) In S4PE right click on the same texture you Exported and choose Import from DDS.  When it asks you to commit say yes.
7) Repeat steps 2 through 6 for the remaining textures.
8) Save the .package file.  I recommend using Save As to preserve the Base Textures for future projects.

One note:  Skin textures are greyscale, color is added by skintones.  If you want a skin feature to be a certain color, you are going to have to use skin features or tattoos (see below).

For freckles and such I recommend doing them as a skin detail or tattoo.  For this you can use Sims 4 Studio.  The process is similar to the process above, except that it is an overlay so you only have to do it once.  If you don't want it to screw up the body sliders you are going to need to make sure the alpha channel of the DDS is transparent except where your features are.  I do this by making a duplicate layer of my features with a black layer below it.  I then use Styles (in Photoshop) to give the duplicate layer a white Color Overlay.  Merge with the black layer and copy that merged layer to your alpha channel (and delete the original from your layers of course).

I am looking forward to what you come up with.

I like this skin Thank you. Also I came across a mod that is Male Body hair and it looks very good. The options is under Tattoos. So I wonder is it possible to do the same thing with Female Pubic Hair ? That will be cool. 

It is certainly possible, but probably not from me.  I am not a very good artist.  I am hoping someone makes some pubes for my dames as well.

Elerneron, not sure how difficult this is but i have an idea to run past you, what if you took the texture from the nude pants pack and then applied the hair part to you skin tone. Would that work ?

Unfortunately this wont work.  The textures are greyscale images with the color being added by a separate system.  Anything that isn't relatively flesh-toned will need to be made as a skin feature or tattoo.  It is certainly possible to change the clothing in question from clothing to skin feature or tattoo, but I'm going to leave that to others.

Elerneron, not sure how difficult this is but i have an idea to run past you, what if you took the texture from the nude pants pack and then applied the hair part to you skin tone. Would that work ?

Unfortunately this wont work.  The textures are greyscale images with the color being added by a separate system.  Anything that isn't relatively flesh-toned will need to be made as a skin feature or tattoo.  It is certainly possible to change the clothing in question from clothing to skin feature or tattoo, but I'm going to leave that to others.

Hmm i think i understand where your coming from, im going to bite the bullet and get photoshop tommorow, ive needed an excuse to get it anyhows i have a hankering to give it a go, bit daunted due to the fact ive not done anything like this since my days as a youth creating my own games in +basic for spectrums.

Any tips you can give me or explain how you created your skin tone ?

Btw i could be wrong here but im sure that site thats charging are actually trying to seel your skintone.

Hmm i think i understand where your coming from, im going to bite the bullet and get photoshop tommorow, ive needed an excuse to get it anyhows i have a hankering to give it a go, bit daunted due to the fact ive not done anything like this since my days as a youth creating my own games in +basic for spectrums.

Btw i could be wrong here but im sure that site thats charging are actually trying to seel your skintone.

Look a few posts up (#16).

Look a few posts up (#16).

K, so lets say i take an actual picture, crop parts out that i want and then overlay that onto a white background, then i make the white background transparant so to create a better template. I then were to create that as as a frekkle as an example. I test it on s4pe to make sure it works and make it a none defualt or do i make it default, it then shows up as an extra option upon that frekkle and your in buisness, is that about right ?

K, so lets say i take an actual picture, crop parts out that i want and then overlay that onto a white background, then i make the white background transparant so to create a better template. I then were to create that as as a frekkle as an example. I test it on s4pe to make sure it works and make it a none defualt or do i make it default, it then shows up as an extra option upon that frekkle and your in buisness, is that about right ?

For freckle recolors you should probably use Sims 4 Studio.  It does a lot of the heavy lifting for you.  It has options to make it default or not and to add recolors.

If I were doing freckles, I would use one of the skins in the skin textures that I linked to as a base to get the positioning right and put them into a new layer.  Don't put them onto any colored background at all, leave the background transparent.

Once you have all off your freckles the way you want them, duplicate the freckle layer and use styles to make a white color overlay.  This will preserve the transparency.  Put a solid black layer below this then merge the two layers.

This new merged layer will give you the correct alpha channel.  There should be a section of your graphics program for channels.  Copy the black and white layer that you made then go to channels.  Enable ONLY the alpha channel, then paste the layer you copied there.  This will give you the proper alpha.

Remove your layer in the layers area (now that it is in your alpha channel you don't need it any more).

Merge all your layers and save your .DDS as DXT5 which is a .DDS with an alpha channel.  You could save it as DXT3 if you like, but I think DXT5 is better.  Then import your new .DDS into Sims 4 Studio (possible after making a new swatch).

There is more help on using Sims 4 Studio at the Simlogical Website.

Freckles are greyscale if I remember correctly, so if you don't want the game coloring them for you you should probably clone one of the moles instead.

Good luck, I tried my hand at making full body freckles, and it is HARD to make freckles . . . I ended up giving up.

Ow im not talking of making full body freckles, im saying use a different frekkle , forehead etc as the stand in for the additional texture. As it stands you can only have one option ticked at once per box, so like now its forehead 2, so trying to give multiple options from one point means that stacking isnt available. So if you were to lets say put 2 options per box so nipples is box one, the vagina is on another box and then hair is another option.

So whilst its a bit of work it means that one look isnt specific, so you could mix and match realistic looks but at the same time it could make the modeling easier as you arnt trying to make both parts at once but are infact making one or the other which the user then decides which to use.

Edit, btw when i said i was sure they were actually selling your mod as one of there own, even though for some reason i said seel :P here look what i mean. http://sims4forum.com/custom-content/nude-female-replacement-skin-sophie-howards-nipples.65/

I've uploaded a second skin replacer.  The mark 2 has more realistic nipples and a redesigned genital with a more pronounced clitoris.

If you folks have requests for features that you would like to see in a replacement skin, I would be happy to hear them . . . but please, NO REQUESTS FOR PUBIC HAIR.  That just can't be part of a skin texture replacement.

Archived