[REQUEST] CBBE/UNPB with HDT + FNIS and Sexy Idles complete pack (all pre-reqs included) for single install?

kamikaze00007

Hello!

I've been struggling with quite a number of problems ever since coming back to playing Skyrim and starting over with mods which pretty much revolved around the new stuff (HDT and the Bodies (Bodyslide, animations, and what not)).

Trying to solve my issues of characters breasts floating up with their buttocks while crouching, sitting, reinstalling skeletons to no avail, resetting mods, changing orders, research, research, and more research; I have come to the conclusion that for some people stuff works out fine and for others don't, mainly because of the order they install files and which ones are/should and shouldn't be overwritten during installation of the many mods out there.

I for one always read and follow the readme/required/installation instructions and follow them when installing stuff, however, there are times when even the most popularly used of mods only have instructions on how to make that mod work properly by itself and not when you're installing it as part of the process to get an outcome, for example: Getting a hot body you want and putting HDT with it and a few sexy animations. Something is bound to go amiss on the way and you get problems which ranges from god knows how many numbers or reasons.

And so I've come to the ultimate request.

Could anyone please make a mod package (Install with NMM or Mod Organizer or maybe even its own installer with selectable options) that will give the most basic (but most often used and most often source of issues among body users) body mod, HDT, sexy animation options to a fresh Skyrim?

Now I know it sounds like someone asking to be spoonfed. Trust me, when you've tried and kept trying to get something to work and realize you're spending more hours and days deducing what you did wrong that broke your to-be hot Skyrim toon instead of playing and enjoying the view, there's something wrong and you need help from the pros.

From what I could tell, to get a commonly used body mod and the HDT + idles/animations for it, one needs a number of stuff. These are:

SkyUI (This mod is a requirement for a number of the vital mods and can be installed without problem by itself)

ECE/Race Menu (I think this is optional?)

Body Mod (i.e. CBBE(w/w/o Bodyslide) or UNPB or etc.)

Realistic Ragdolls

Skeleton which adapts HDT/BBP/TBBP or whatever Physics/Animations require

HDT Physics Extension (A working setup)

HDT Breasts and Butt Bounce (I think ppl use this for sex mods too?)

FNIS

FNIS Sexy Idles (To avoid grannies walking as if they have heels)

Sexy Idle Animations (I see this being used to demo most HDT setups)

I'm unsure if I've listed pretty much everything needed (except SKSE which you can get by itself). Armor mods pretty much come later IIRC.

If someone would be kind enough to put up one working package with everything in it, I think it would really save a ton of people trying to get in with Skyrim mods and later on the sex mods (Including yours truly).

I know asking permissions and other stuff are also involved, but I don't think it would hurt if the authors are actually credited via a readme or so. But someone please do give a guy a bone-a hand-or whatever to be saved from such a predicament.

(Note: This is based on personal experience of spending 3 days just trying to get a body with bouncy physics to work but to no avail)

I don't know why you want to invent the wheel a second time :D

Mod Organizer, the mangament tool of the future ^^, solves nearly any of your problems!

1) Overwritten Files: MO installes every mod in its own folder and then virtualizes the structure. As a result, no files will get overwritten, ever.

2) The arrangement of the mods: MO has a built-in (beta) tool, that scans your mods for potential arrangement issues and gives advice how to rearrange them. (Sometimes there are small problems, but as a prior check, it's very useful)

3) For your problem of cooperating mods, there is the big advice: first, install every mod as given (vanilla state), then it will work with a chance of 99.5% :D

After this, you can start to play around.

A problem you forgot about:

This is quite a big list of WIP mods. That means, every single time, a mod got updated, the author of the package must check the compatibility of the updated mod with the versions of the other ones, he must check for a changed file structure and rearrange the installer, he must check if some meta files got updated that are used by multiple mods of the package and double check, which is the most latest, ...

It's just easier if everyone for itself let MO check, if the mods got updated (there also is a button for this).

So, I can understand your problem, I had it, too, but two things erased my frustration: Mod Organizer and a bit of logic thinking :D

Archived