uneven breasts and i dont know why

themainwolfman

i dont really know why this is happening i managed to fix this before but now its back i even upgraded to the new XPMSE skeleton

i only noticed this when i started using the UNPB body and the 7B and 7BOppai bodies switched to the TBD body and the breasts were even

i have no mods that alter breasts in anyway except for racemenu

here are a couple of screenshots to show you what i mean

post-11444-0-80967900-1410786196_thumb.jpg

post-11444-0-86374300-1410786210_thumb.jpg

i did but the problem was there before i upgraded to the latest XPMSE

posted the screenshots from before i remembered to disable the racemenu.esp here are the correct ones

post-11444-0-84815200-1410790092_thumb.jpg

post-11444-0-33780400-1410790118_thumb.jpg

at first i thought it was just my imagination but switching to the latest XPMSE proved i wasn't going insane

There is no reason for me to not to beileve you. I'm quoted the author of your mod just in the case you forgat. It happens.

The author of the Race menu mod, suggest to disable plugin.ep regardless the skeleton you have if you have a problem with plugins. Do you happenly have ECE?

Also it will be good to recheck you body type and recheck description requirements of your skeleton mod. Just in the case you missed something.

oh no it was i who wasnt believing myself thats why it was bothering me soo much i started to notice it last year and just told myself it was my imagination because it seemed to come and go

i will double check if i am missing anything but it was the converter of the clothes my character is wearing that suggested i upgrade to the latest XPMSE because he used that specific skeleton for the conversion and i do not use ECE

thank you for the help

Archived