[Request] Alice in Wonderland Outfit

The Matrix Prime

I'd like to request if some talented modder would be able to make an Alice in Wonderland outfit based on this figurine. I'm not to picky on the body type, as long as its compatible with CBBE based textures. BodySlide 2 files would be a big plus. I've tried looking for a similar outfit, with no luck, so it would be wonderful if someone would be interested in taking this on as a little project. I could even create my own esp. file, its just the meshes and textures I can't do myself. Please help!

post-9095-0-67576800-1410728940_thumb.jpg

I meant threads like these. They are threads made for requests that people have maybe a armor conversion a making a armor maybe a texture or scripting they made the threads in each area to try to alleviate the flood of new threads being opened for requests they also have what mod is it threads for the same reason. Otherwise the areas get flooded with new threads which bury other threads that people want to find and makes it harder for admin and mods as they have to throw out links and lock threads if there are already threads made for them.

Archived