[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

Amra72 animation is getting popular! :lol:

Amra72 is the 72nd clone of Amra in LadyMoiraine. :)

you understand why I did not post my animations in LadyMoiraine

What's up with the 'WIP'? In your case, it's not necessary. ;) Always a gold release. I've never heard praise like this before. It's always "Wow! Amazing work, Amara!", or "Damn, you're really good at animations!", or "These are the best animations I've ever seen!", or...well, you get the idea. :P

I look forward to working with you. (game art & design is my major ;))

I rework my animations when I have more time

I really love those animations. Thank you

Edit:  I notice that some animations doesn't have sounds

This is normal I put voice on animations gradually

It is very long and tedious

Thank You for this  great Animations,but it's carefull to find your Mods.

mfg

This is a confidential mod lol!

All the other animations seem to be working fine, but when I try to do couch blowjob, it goes to this animation instead which I believe is WTWAnimations.

I'll see if there in conflict, thank you

Now!

New anim for the next Update

post-125769-0-46765800-1410713715_thumb.gif

Hello,

sorry my english is so bad, but i must tell you: so great animations, the best what i ever see. i love it!

maybe, you can make animations for kisses and for cuddle? no sex, only hmmmmm i dont know the word, only kisses and......in german wie sayed "schmusen"^^

thank you so much, for your brilliant work!

ahhh, but i have al little problem with the sounds. sometimes i have sound with the animations and sometimes not. why?

and the animations on the bed are complet without sounds?

Edited by gini26

Hello,

sorry my english is so bad, but i must tell you: so great animations, the best what i ever see. i love it!

maybe, you can make animations for kisses and for cuddle? no sex, only hmmmmm i dont know the word, only kisses and......in german wie sayed "schmusen"^^

thank you so much, for your brilliant work!

ahhh, but i have al little problem with the sounds. sometimes i have sound with the animations and sometimes not. why?

and the animations on the bed are complet without sounds?

Yes for more non-woohoo sexual harassment and dirty romantic interaction animation! :lol:

@Amra72

Since you are familiar of making animation, for Fallout NV and TS3.

I wonder how hard to convert the animation from one game to another?

Like from FNV to TS3 and TS3 to TS4 for example. Or even EA made animation in TS2 to TS3/4.

Do you need to work out again from zero?

Would require all new coding and scripting for Animated Woohoo to be in TS4. Ladymoiraine site is already had this going for a bit. We won't be seeing a sex mod for TS4 for at least another year or two, if even. Besides; we got the open world with plenty of content and tons of rabbit holes and forever taking texture pop ins and lengthy loading times Sims 3 for now! :)

I can understand why people were upset when Sims 4 came out especially after the Sims 3 had so much content given to it over the years but its a double edge sword. Many people want everything for nothing. I myself can understand the limitations of the Sims 4 when it came out and the only 2 things I was disappointed in was no toddlers and no pools. Even the other Sims games they were in the default launch. Other than that more will come as time goes by. I for one welcome it and will gladly pay for something that will bring entertainment to my gaming experience. Some of you may think I am too forgiving but I grew up with very little in my life and learned the value of appreciating what little I have had in life. In my opinion this generation of gamers should really stop whining and complaining and start appreciating what is given to them.

I can understand why people were upset when Sims 4 came out especially after the Sims 3 had so much content given to it over the years but its a double edge sword. Many people want everything for nothing. I myself can understand the limitations of the Sims 4 when it came out and the only 2 things I was disappointed in was no toddlers and no pools. Even the other Sims games they were in the default launch. Other than that more will come as time goes by. I for one welcome it and will gladly pay for something that will bring entertainment to my gaming experience. Some of you may think I am too forgiving but I grew up with very little in my life and learned the value of appreciating what little I have had in life. In my opinion this generation of gamers should really stop whining and complaining and start appreciating what is given to them.

Attention, all internets! This person practiced the rare art of "Being A Mature Adult" as well as the rarer arts of "Common Sense" and, god forbid, "Mercy!" Prepare harsh and unnecessary text cannons!

Seriously, though, you're completely right and you're being completely patient and practical. It's a welcome change to be honest. TS4 is already on it's way becoming more addicting than TS3, which seemed hard at first. But, anyway, we should focus on TS3 while we're here, lest this fan the flames again.

Thank you. :)

I feel sooner or later people are going to learn the lesson of this comment: "If you want everything, you will end up with nothing."

I also fear if much of gaming society does not grow up there will be another video game crash like the one back in 1983.

Attention, all internets! This person practiced the rare art of "Being A Mature Adult" as well as the rarer arts of "Common Sense" and, god forbid, "Mercy!" Prepare harsh and unnecessary text cannons!

Seriously, though, you're completely right and you're being completely patient and practical. It's a welcome change to be honest. TS4 is already on it's way becoming more addicting than TS3, which seemed hard at first. But, anyway, we should focus on TS3 while we're here, lest this fan the flames again.

Another greetings from Ladymoiraine's!  Really Amra, this work is incredible, thank you.  The fluid animations are of course amazing, but your use of sound is just superb!  I've seen a lot of compliments here, but I just wanted to emphasize how appreciated these sounds are- It's sure to take a lot of work hooking them up, but makes it soo much richer of an experience.  These animations have added to my games lifespan they're so good.  Definitely a lot of love over at the HoT for you right now!  Keep up the great work, hope to see more!

Hi Amra,

Thank you so much for your animations.  I love them!  Great job with the movements and sound, so fluid (as even else is saying).  I'm not a member of Lady Moraines but I do visit that site daily looking for updates on the other animations there and soon as I saw yours posted there I hurried over here and signed up.  This is my first post ever in any forum/site other than Sims3 so I apologize if it's not up to par as everyone else's, I just wanted to express my love for your work.

Thanks Amra. great animations. A question:

Quote: "Just install Amra72_Animations.package and AW_Amra72_Animations.package in your sims 3 mods folder"

there is only only rar file on your first page - Amra72_Animations.package, I can't find another. Help please. Thanks.

Both .package files are inside the .rar file/folder.