Minou's Felicia Armor CBBE TBBP Bodyslide Compatible + hdt tail

View File

Minou's Felicia Armor CBBE Bodyslide Compatible + HDT Tail

Due to so many requests to convert my NV armor.. !

here it is :3

Also due to so many QQer's i tried to make it belly support

but i do not use it,so didn't test it.. so i have no idea if it is actually working so let me know

Installation

Use NMM or MM

Or install manually extract and merge with data folder

Made a White And Black Version Both Craftable

I had insane problems weighting the paws..sorry this is the best i could do

If someone with better Hand weight experience would be kind enought to fix it then be my guess ! :3 kuku

Also it is not has tight has id like it to be.. i really am not a fan of 3ds

But still looks decent :3

You can craft at smith forge for some leather

or you can use console

Hair ****182e

Armor ****0d63

Tail ****182d

Hair Black ****4346

Armor Black ****4347

Tail Black ****4348

They are already linked to havok path into skse folder xml

New Dance with Hdt Tail

Dance with Black Felicia armor on

2 Dances With White Felicia

Credits

Caliente for bodyslide 2 i used to make my HDT fantasy body

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/11/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    xp32 skeleton for bounce
  • Special Edition Compatible

This is great! =O You finally moved it across, thank you so much!

However! It would be very nice if there was bodyslide assets. I can try to convert it myself, but I'm terrible at that, so it might not work. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1324094-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/?p=11141567

The above link is a tutorial for converting outfits to bodyslide. I followed it, but I musta skunked something up, because when trying to convert the Spanking Skirt, I made it so that bodyslide can open and adjust, but the adjustments do NOT show up in game, somehow. If anyone has a better tutorial, please let me know.

This is great! =O You finally moved it across, thank you so much!

However! It would be very nice if there was bodyslide assets. I can try to convert it myself, but I'm terrible at that, so it might not work. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1324094-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/?p=11141567

The above link is a tutorial for converting outfits to bodyslide. I followed it, but I musta skunked something up, because when trying to convert the Spanking Skirt, I made it so that bodyslide can open and adjust, but the adjustments do NOT show up in game, somehow. If anyone has a better tutorial, please let me know.

When Bodyslide 2 was released, Caliente uploaded a video that shows you how to convert "Vanilla into CBBE Bodyslide", I remember using it to try and convert armors from UNP/7B/etc into CBBE Bodyslide using that concept and it worked.

I don't know if I can link it but in case I am not allowed to, search Bodyslide 2 on next and look up the for the section where OutfitStudio get it's explanation, the link to the video is in the end.

Anyways, here is the link. 

@Minoumimi, Thank you for your work, it really looks great! I may create a Bodyslide outfit for myself if you don't mind.

I MADE ONE, I MADE ONE! It's... got clipping issues, and there's no first person version. @_@ But this means big things for my own item pack, because I can like, make bodyslide conversions of stuff. Going to post over there too, but if no one else makes one, I'll submit mine here... even if it's got some clipping and no first person. I'm learning!

sorry but i dont understand a thing with studio

i never used the studio and i have way too much stuff to do lately really dont have time to learn something new

i would have to turn my bodies into i dunno what to use it and i dunno how to do that ,

And... i can only use normal cbbe has template if not i cannot save project

and i will not waste my time to convert my armor that i spent time converting to my fantasy body to convert it back to a normal cbbe body =X

you can do it for yourself if you want but keep it for yourself =o

if i knew how to use my body preset i guess it would take a second but ya i am not gona reconvert my work to normal cbbe

already takes me forever to convert them since i suck with 3ds and can't do skyrim with blender :3 aaaarfff

you can do it for yourself if you want but keep it for yourself =o

So, to be clear here, you don't want me sharing bodyslide conversions? Just making sure. I'm getting better at this, and a try or two would probably fix the clipping issues... it's not like I'd claim the outfit as my work, and I could even just put it here in the thread. Or I can keep the files locally, I'm just making sure.

Thank you for even converting it to Skyrim. ^_^

Your signature said people feel free to use your stuff on anything as long as it's only posted to Loverslab and properly credited, so your statement up there confused me. o-o

id prefer not please

i have been having people causing me unnecessary problems and being very ungrateful to me lately

and so i decided i don't want my work to be used from now on i should change my sig :3

especially when i just took my time to make it 1 day ago :3

also when people touch my stuff they create problems most of the time then i got to deal with all those people having issues and it makes my work look sloppy

i had to spend so much time dealing with people because someone added belly to my xml and it had a few problems with his version at first

and then others complained that i should of just done it to start with,,,,

when i totally hate belly..i find belly weight totally ridiculous and discussing

and so being forced to spend so many hours dealing with people about it was...

or then people come qq that i need to do more and more because oh someone did this or that to my work which made it better

so that oh if i don't do it from now ..it must mean im a lazy ass

and with all problems i been having lately doesn't take much to piss me off to start with, my claws are always out lately

so i don't need more external problems right now lol =x

i might change my mind eventually if people stop being a bunch of asses

or if i can find something or someone =( to change my mind lol.. since rachel is gone i got no fun modding or dealing with people

when i realize i wasted over 3000+ hours on fallout and i got... i am not joking..out of what 30 mods and a huge project.. maybe 3 or 4 compliments ever..

and the reason i did is because i had to spend around 5 hours on each people to tell them how easy it is to install it... i should apply for a kindergarten teacher job..

all this to say i realized people don't give a F and so for a bit i decided i won't give a F too

EEEEspecially because of what happened here last weekend..

butttt maybe if u want to put it on my website then id allow it

Since i lost my database and had to redo my site completely..

well.. i also lost all work that was on there since i changed platforms completely also .

sooo i need advertising

and especially need feedbacks from people around so i can try to build it up better.. 

So since that could really help me out, i wouldn't mind if u upload it on my site

But for now i am going to be an ass an ask that you do not share it here

butttt maybe if u want to put it on my website then id allow it

Since i lost my database and had to redo my site completely..

well.. i also lost all work that was on there since i changed platforms completely also .

sooo i need advertising

and especially need feedbacks from people around so i can try to build it up better.. 

So since that could really help me out, i wouldn't mind if u upload it on my site

But for now i am going to be an ass an ask that you do not share it here

=O Alrighty. If I end up touching up the Felicia outfit to the point of usability with BodySlide (which I probably will, I'm a huge Felicia fan) I'll try to post it to your website, 'f I can figure out how. The clipping on mine isn't that bad... it like, is just in the wrist area. Of course, mine is minus the chest and groin coverings so it lines up better with Sexlab animations, but this IS the Sexlab website. xD Adjusting the full version shouldn't be -too- much harder.

If it helps, I've been thanking and praising this since I first laid my eyes on the Felicia outfit for Fallout. ^_^ Nyah~ That feeling hasn't changed. You're not an ass, it's your creative right to demand that it not be reposted, should you choose, and such.

Edit 3: GAH TYPOS

for gloves and boots and mesh parts covering breasts its normally a better idea to delete the vertices under it

but then i guess it couldnt be reused in studio

that's why i am not doing it

i deleted the arms and legs for it to not clip,

Since i dunno how i could move vertices around in 3ds the same way i could using a lattice modifier with in blender

i do a poor piss job at converting with it, i really prefer blender... but i just cant for skyrim

skyrim is a freaking pain in the ass to mod...

cant use same texture compression.. ck is the same has geck but with stupid confusing stuff.. like bodies being stupid armor parts..

i got what 13 bodies for my new vegas race...

and its been 1 month i am trying to make my nekomimi race for skyrim with 1 fkin body...and i can't...

everytime i attach neko ears in any form or way possible...my esp gets corrupted and i cant equip any helms on my char..

and even if i delete them in ck my esp and facegeom stays screwed up.. i had to restart and delete my esp 9 times now.. and i just gave up

everything is the same yet so not the same also lol.. kinda weird .. it looks exactly the same but nothing works right...

the most horrible thing in 3ds is yes the lack of lattice and the lack of Layers... its so annoying to hide everything.. its so hard to select vertices since there is only a box select option..

Hmm converted my mechafox..it pretty much worked even if the mesh is real weird =o but...

since it doesn't use any proper body proportions at all since it is fully custom

i would need to commmpletely weight it manually using ewww 3ds..

i am very good at weighting with blender but 3ds i still hate it lol hmm

and its not only some fixes it would need a complete manual weight painting :3

What you guys think =o 

should i spend my time weighting it?!

if noone intends to use it then id just forget it, 

but at the same time if i can weight it properly then i guess id be fine for anything else then dam fingers

heres me fkin around with the armor.. if u guys like it well hmm ill fix it if not =x well

http://www.nekomods.com/randoms/testing-my-mechafox-test-1

sigh just wasted all day to convert my bondage sets to the normal cbbe body thinking that it would make it bodyslide compatible..

guess i was wrong siigh

waste my time to make nice looking bodies..

and now im stuck converting on classic cbbe for nothing..

Can't anyone ever be happy with what they get Aaaaa

i just dunno what the heck you guys want lol O_o

no matter what i do with it the armor won't move with the body so it is pretty much useless..

and the video you show is nothing else then a cheap quick way of doing a convertion from bodies to bodies...

and i prefer to do that with 3ds 

whats exactly u want me to do ? =x

hmm nvm i had to conform all parts to slider hmm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I downloaded your mod and I made some customization (I have a custom,  heavily modded CBBE body). The result is very good but the the way the white armor reflects the ambient light is quite weird (it's as if the texture was turned inside out). You could please fix this or that effect is deliberate?

On 1/23/2018 at 8:47 PM, tiodrakul said:

I downloaded your mod and I made some customization (I have a custom,  heavily modded CBBE body). The result is very good but the the way the white armor reflects the ambient light is quite weird (it's as if the texture was turned inside out). You could please fix this or that effect is deliberate?

Seems to be an issue with the normal map.