Help with fresh Skyrim (adding CBBE, physics, sexy idles)

kamikaze00007

Greetings!

I would like to ask for help in modding my Skyrim as a starter in using adult mods.

I haven't played the game in a long time and only got back to installing it now with the latest DLCs and 1.9^something patch. I've played the game with mods before, but I'm deeply buried in the latest updated mods and so I'm terribly confused how to get started (I'm actually surprised I'm confused by the acronyms getting thrown around.).

First off, to make the agenda exact. I need help/step-by-step instructions in which/what mods to install first and in order. I've tried doing it myself and I ended up with my starting character's bust shaking like vibrating udders without the need to move.

1. I'd like to use the CBBE body, this time with the physics stuff (bouncing stuff, what skeleton to use like XP32 or Realistic Proportions and what not) armors later.
  2. After getting a physics enabled body, I'd like to give it sexy movements (FNIS was my choice with its supposed feature to separate your movements/idles from other female NPCs).
  3. After FNIS, I'd like to use the Sexy Idle Animations by Kamo1.
  4. At this point, I'm pretty sure it's all done and what follows is a matter of adding more hairs & races plus outfits/armors/weapons.

Can anybody please help/instruct me? I'm terribly sorry if this is the wrong section but I would like to be able to enjoy Skyrim like the people I see here in the site.  :shy:

Note: Again, I have Skyrim with all DLCs and the latest 1.9 patch. I have installed NMM from the site yesterday if it's ever needed, and I also have the latest SKSE and LOOT. I don't intend to use any ENBs yet.

First things first: If I were you, I would switch mod managers. NMM has only given me trouble in the past. It is, in my opinion, the worst mod manager you could possibly use. Mod Organize also has a 'one-button' install function and is quite literally better in every sense of the word. The same goes for Wrye Bash, which you will inevitably have to use to make Bashed Patches and whatnot, so I would recommend using both along. They are scary at first but very, very easy to use once you get the grasp of it. Mod Organizer also allows you to switch profiles, in case you have someone else who plays Skyrim on your computer or that annoying little brat of a cousin who comes over once in a while and wants to kill dragons with your Skyrim copy, but don't want to show all that lewdness to them.

I am not really sure how CBBE works because I've never used it, but it SHOULD come ready to be installed with a mod manager... at least UNP/UNPB do.

Sexy animations are pretty much only copy-paste into your data folder... just be careful not to overwrite stuff. Some animation mods also come with skeletons inside their folders, so be sure to look inside before extracting stuff. You can also install these with mod managers. Also, while we're at it, UNPB comes with an optional sexy catwalk in the Bain installer, so there's also that.

I don't use a mod manager for Skyrim.  I think it's great for those who want to use it, but not totally necessary. 

I use CBBE-HDT.  There are conversions out there, but I mainly just use ChronoTrigger77's Remodeled Armor (by MAK) for CBBE-HDT.  It's well done, covers all clothing and armors in the game (DLCs included) with the HDT physics supported.  Also ChronoTrigger77's page on Nexus will give you step by step instructions and the requirements.

Now I know there is a lot of reading involved, but that is really your best bet.  It will help you to understand things and if something comes up, from reading descriptions and FAQs, you'll know what to do.  I also read some comments when confusion comes around.  Good chance if you followed everything in description and FAQs and you still have problem, most likely it will be posted in the comments/posts section.

I also don't use Wyre Bash, but it's a popular tool for a reason.  You can check it out if you'd like.  I do however use TES5Edit.  I mention this because if you plan to use a decent amount of mods, you'll need it.  For the basic use, which I use it for, it's very easy to work with.  Gopher has a great tutorial (short video) on it's use on Youtube.  Just look up TES5Edit tutorial on Youtube and it'll pop up with his name.  This will help not to have problems down the road.

Aside for this, just back up your files for safety.  I think lots of people love to help out here on Loverslab, but a step by step tutorial on how to get your fully modded Skyrim is not likely to be posted.  There's a lot of steps and everyone has their own tastes or ways of doing things.  I wish you success on your install. 

@LibertyPrime and Snazzishoez -

Thanks. I have heard of WryeBash and Mod Organizer and have had some experience with them in the past. I merely stated NMM since its kind of like a download manager I use since manually downloading from the nexus seems to only give me dial-up speeds for any file.

I will take a look at the ChronoTrigger77 CBBE-HDT you mentioned and see if it does any better.

In actuality, I'm not really bored in reading and following each mod's instructions. As I mentioned, I've actually tried installing stuff on my own for this endeavor.

What confuses me the most is the thing with which the differences if multiple mods overwrite the same thing. I can't tell which is more latest or if one already contains the feature of the other like CBBE's latest v3.0 and CHSBHC BBP-etc. Or like XP32 Maximum Skeleton and Realistic Ragdolls and the Sexy Idle Animations which seem to overwrite each other (so who goes first).

I actually found it straightforward especially when the ragdolls and skeleton mods mentioned which went in first. However, for some reason I seem to have screwed up some things when the body mod and animations (which I put in last) got involved.

I will try again and see what happens with your recommendations!  ^_^

UPDATE:

I've gotten CBBE latest version and FNIS to work as well as the Sexy Idle Animation but for some reason my character's bust seem to vibrate wildly during supposed Physics movements. I've run the FNIS tool with arm fix after installing the sexy idle anims and I can't really tell what's making it do that. On another note, walking backwards now makes the skirt of the very first armor set (Imperial) I found inside the keep sink inside my legs or "in between them" specifically.

Another thing to note is that I just installed ECE now and it comes up with one big error where I can't edit my character's face. This is more trouble than I thought I'd get.  :(

Archived