LoversBitch walkthrough

Certainly somewhere in the the scipts. My dogs mount me after some seconds. It depends on how horny is your dog, 0-10 he sometimes ignore you, 75-100 he mount you even if you are not in mount position.

I don't understand the script:scn xLoversBitchCanineSlutPresentSelfScript

but it seems it also depends on your training level.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

short answer : no

You can only have one active dog. All dogs use the same attack and rape spell, so  the spell works only for the active dog.

If you release your dog the goes home to the dog shop and waits in the middle of the player kennel room. Now you can get a new companion ( e.g. a wild wolf you tame by knotting you )

Every dog is "attached/bound" to one kennel door. If you click on the door and choose "Return to kennel" there can be only one location/kennel.

With the "wait here" command the dog can wait in your player house, but a new dog you must get in the dog shop ( and the dog in the player house will return to the dog shop )

Use the player room in the dog shop and all your dogs are in your home ;)

---------------------------------

Of couse there will be a way to have 2 kennels for one dog if you change the script, but I don't know how to do it.

• 9 months later...

??? It should work like all Oblivion gates.

After you take the sigil stone you should be back in Tamriel next to the Gate ( Now destroyed like all oblivion gates)

I've never heard of anyone having a problem with it.  Maybe a conflict with other Mods you use ?

Yes the Hellhound "dies". Normally you should not see it. After you are back in Tamriel you get a quest update which tells you that the dog is in your kennel room . (The script kills the Oblivion Hellhound and enable the player Hellhound in the kennel room)

• 2 months later...

Below you.

Leave the prison room, go left or right down the corridor ( fight or run ), through the door ( there is a burning dog/ Horny Hellhound ) , let the dog fuck you ( activate the HornyHellhound), you get your belongings back during sex, you must not open the chest ( at the wall opposite the door).

• 2 weeks later...

Well, after that, the pooch lets you get to the chest to get all your goods.  Then you have to backtrack upstairs for a time to get to the rest of the citadel.   The upper section is much like other citadels with those red blood edgy stairs arcing up and sheets of human skin for separators....  And the Sigil stone is again in the top floor hovering in the center of the room like all the others.l

• 2 years later...

So I get a Crash To Desktop when I get like halfway through the wolf cave to rescue what's her face. Everytime. Also, when I push my all fours button nothing happens. I can shift + key and it works (well the menu pops up and I can reset the key etc) Do I have to complete the wolf cave quest for all fours key and lust and everything to work? (Because Lust doesn't seem to be working, I enabled it with the sack on the table as well.) Also my wolves don't have dicks, (all the dogs do!) I can't find the required files anywhere. :(

• 1 year later...
On 6/9/2012 at 3:03 AM, garcemac said:

Edit: As for the LB Oblivion plain - I ALWAYS crashed when entering it (and I cried about it here, too) until I started a new character. Then it worked fine.

Hi!

you solve the crash problem? because i always crash when i are inside and show the mensage that maera are knoted by the alpha wolf

No dicks: install Lovers Bitch again. the file : first meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z    then   LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z

The wolf cave: I don't know whats wrong, it never happens in my game and I can't find a error in quest oer wolf scripts.  I can't fix something if I don't know what to fix.

• 4 months later...
On 5/5/2019 at 9:30 PM, Allan003 said:

So I get a Crash To Desktop when I get like halfway through the wolf cave to rescue what's her face. Everytime. Also, when I push my all fours button nothing happens. I can shift + key and it works (well the menu pops up and I can reset the key etc) Do I have to complete the wolf cave quest for all fours key and lust and everything to work? (Because Lust doesn't seem to be working, I enabled it with the sack on the table as well.) Also my wolves don't have dicks, (all the dogs do!) I can't find the required files anywhere. :(

If you're wanting all-fours to function, you will need to rescue Maera in Wolf Cave first.  You gotta get her safely out and back to her home. And from there, she can actually "Teach" you to be a better bitch and enable the All-Fours keys.  Once you're a true BITCH, all other basic functions work.

Check the Lovers Prima Books in my sig.  The Prima Seriest #1 includes the in-game book "How to be a Lovers Bitch".  My books do not require other mods to be loaded, so you can read the book without LoversBitch even installed. But do include their own .bsa for covers and in-book artwork.

On 7/20/2020 at 7:47 AM, patrisanluc said:

Hi!

you solve the crash problem? because i always crash when i are inside and show the mensage that maera are knoted by the alpha wolf

I haven't encountered that issue, not even with all the other mods I have installed. However, it could be a matter of some mod that may not like the altered sex system for canines.  Or perhaps it may be mod order, as this mod need be installed and placed 'BEFORE' LoversCreatures.  Yeah, you'd think it would be after LC (even 2.5+), but no.    For the mod order, check the yellow link in either Fejeena's or my sigs.

• 7 months later...
5 hours ago, EsquiloEsquisito said:

Where do I dowload Lovers PK?? Im have searched for it on nexus, google, bing, lovers lab, NASA systems and archives and I did not find it. pls help me. (sry about bad english.)

It's the central part of the LAPF (Lovers Animated Penis Framework) System:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

Remember to read all of the instructions, including that you cannot install Oblivion in the "Program Files" folder, and follow the suggested installation order for Oblivion, the recommended bodies, plugins and all.

Of cfourse,  this is a different subject.