LoversBitch walkthrough

I'm having the same problem where Maera's shepherd never finishes with me. Is there a way to just advance the quest via the ` console? I think I remember a cheat that would let you do that, but it required a special quest name...maybe? (I'll have to look it up.)

I'm loving the mod, by the way. I'm enjoying all the mods I've downloaded, so far. :D

Edit: I figured it out. Manual progression wasn't letting me advance beyond stage 3 because of Pk with Lovers Extender. I turned that off and was able to go ahead and past that part.

Hehe! Now, I'm stuck in the "invitation" pose and can't figure out how to get out. But, I saw people talking about that in another thread. So, I'll go back and see if I can find the answer. (However, I'd still love some kind soul to just tell me and save me the searching if they happen to stumble on this before i figure it out, myself.)

I did that. I can press that key to get into the invitation pose. The problem is that I can't figure out how to get out of the pose! I tried hitting the key I picked a second time, figuring that it was a toggle but that didn't work.

So, yeah...I just keep getting mounted over and over because I can't stand back up. (Not that I dislike that! But I would like to adventure at least a little. :P)

It'a a weird bug, i can only suggest to load a previous save and set another key.

If this doesn't work either, you should be able to reset you pose opening the console, selecting you character and writing the command "update3d" whitout quotes.

This last resort at least is faster than a save-logout-load procedure.

You should check in console if every time you hit the invitation key there is a new message showing the action, something like "key ## press".

I usually got a message saying I should turn the "Advancement" (or something) settings in the Lovers-options to manual.

for that scene and the hellhound I put it to fully automatic though and it all worked just fine.

Might be worth a try as well

• 1 month later...

i need help with this i didnt get to set pose key option never showed up how cna i fix this as everything else seems to work fine

So, you freed Maera from the wolf cave, came back to her house, asked her about bitch training, went to her basement, started the bitch training in her basement and was never prompted to choose an "all fours" key? Try loading a save before you are prompted to choose the key (when you go into the basement with her for the first time for first time)

i need help with this i didnt get to set pose key option never showed up how cna i fix this as everything else seems to work fine

So' date=' you freed Maera from the wolf cave, came back to her house, asked her about bitch training, went to her basement, started the bitch training in her basement and was never prompted to choose an "all fours" key? Try loading a save before you are prompted to choose the key (when you go into the basement with her for the first time for first time)

[/quote']

ty had to reload a save to fix it now for final party quest count says to dress apropriatly is there some specific thing i need to wear or will my mod armor work?

So' date=' you freed Maera from the wolf cave, came back to her house, asked her about bitch training, went to her basement, started the bitch training in her basement and was never prompted to choose an "all fours" key? Try loading a save before you are prompted to choose the key (when you go into the basement with her for the first time for first time)

[/quote']

ty had to reload a save to fix it now for final party quest count says to dress apropriatly is there some specific thing i need to wear or will my mod armor work?

I believe he meant that you should be naked (currently don't have oblivion installed so I can't confirm it). I don't remember the player having to wear a specific outfit.

Hope this helps.

[/quote']

I believe he meant that you should be naked (currently don't have oblivion installed so I can't confirm it). I don't remember the player having to wear a specific outfit.

Hope this helps.

ty but it would seem i found a my first bug mazoga the orc keeps raping me when i try waiting and now i have bee nstanding in throne room nude for 48 hours and no event has happened or quest update so i tried going to kavatch to do that part and breezed thru the gate no issues no mods no mounting etc closed gate now i just have to try saving king or what ever leaders name is part so if i missed something some where id be grateful if someone could point it out

[/quote']

Hope this helps.

ty but it would seem i found a my first bug mazoga the orc keeps raping me when i try waiting and now i have bee nstanding in throne room nude for 48 hours and no event has happened or quest update so i tried going to kavatch to do that part and breezed thru the gate no issues no mods no mounting etc closed gate now i just have to try saving king or what ever leaders name is part so if i missed something some where id be grateful if someone could point it out

Woah woah woah.

In order to do the final bitch training quest, you have to get the quest from Maera and then speak to the count and countess of leyawiin whom will give you details.

So you wanted to do the trapped in oblivion quest for loversbitch? The reason why you breezed through it is because the oblivion gate you're supposed to go in is near kvatch, not the one in front of it. That gate belongs to the vanilla game's main storyline along with saving the city of kvatch and helping Martin. XD You're new to oblivion aren't you? (sorry for the laugh).

Anyways when you ge near kvatch you will receive a message talking about a nearby oblivion gate. Go into your journal and make that quest active and in doin g that will place a marker on your map where the oblivion gate for loversbitch is.

(sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm typing on my phone and can't be bothered to fix my spelling mistakes).

ty but it would seem i found a my first bug mazoga the orc keeps raping me when i try waiting and now i have bee nstanding in throne room nude for 48 hours and no event has happened or quest update

meh... listen to them ...

(ok the 'wear something nice' might be misleading - doesn't matter what you wear)

talk to count

come back around 11 p.m.

talk to guard

he/she will direct you to entertainment room

go there - entertain ... dog ...

be happy ...

and turn off joburg ledness - I can think of no other way why Mazoga should rape you - and keep it turned off in the room!

• 5 months later...

I've got 2 questions, I got the book with all the types of dogs in from the desk in the shop, but it's no longer in my inventory, where can I get another copy of this book (or what's its id so I can spawn it)?

And, how do I get the stone dog?!

I've got 2 questions' date=' I got the book with all the types of dogs in from the desk in the shop, but it's no longer in my inventory, where can I get another copy of this book (or what's its id so I can spawn it)?

[/quote']

Currenly the only way to get the stone dog is to use my unofficial one. Even then you don't "get" the stone dog, you just get the ability to mate with it (in the kennels).

The stone wolf was part of a quest that never got implemented in Chase's Loversbitch 0.6, but i'm hoping to find someone who can implement it. (since I can't do quests.)

Same goes with the Shadow Wolf

I've got 2 questions' date=' I got the book with all the types of dogs in from the desk in the shop, but it's no longer in my inventory, where can I get another copy of this book (or what's its id so I can spawn it)?

[/quote']

I think you can buy the book from Rena.

[/quote']

Currenly the only way to get the stone dog is to use my unofficial one. Even then you don't "get" the stone dog, you just get the ability to mate with it (in the kennels).

The stone wolf was part of a quest that never got implemented in Chase's Loversbitch 0.6, but i'm hoping to find someone who can implement it. (since I can't do quests.)

Same goes with the Shadow Wolf

well you can always get them via the console, something like:

set xloversbitchstore.stonewolfunlocked to 1

set xloversbitchstore.shadowwolfunlocked to 1

same for tundra and spectral wolves

• 2 weeks later...

I feel noobish here' date=' but how do I go in the oblivion gate in the "trapped in oblivion" quest?

[/quote']

You actually don't. A dremora should ambush and kidnap your character when you are near that gate. If the game CTDs when the dremora kidnaps your PC (which I think is after a brief conversation), then strip your PC naked before approaching the gate.