Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

LoversBitch walkthrough

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

somelikeitruff

somelikeitruff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

okay, sorry for doublepost but it's an update AND a new question

update first: I got it fixed, just some mods not installed probably.
Trapped in oblivion... absolutely awesome!
Maeras dog (when doing the training quest) and the hellhound infront of the chest still never get to finish though... will just have to leave out anything that comes afterwards =(

Question now:

Any chance to get one of those collars (the one Maera for example is wearing) ?
I got a leather collar through a mod, the collars from LoversBitch are just waaaaay better

there is a mod called bitch collar here on LL i think. ( its been awhile though since i played ) once installed and you get arrested for something.. the prison irons you can keep are the new collar and shackles. they look very cool. But as far as the gold dog bone bitch tag one in LB I never found any I could get :(

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

mem4ob4

mem4ob4

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts
For that wonderful collar, check post #194 in the original LoversBitch 0.5b thread.

Ludsama

Ludsama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

No, I'm not writing a walkthrough.
I'm doing an opposite, asking for one...
After rescuing Maera and learning how to invite canines, I don't know what next. She said something when I completed the inviting quest but since I don't have the mod that makes convo responses stay for longer, I couldn't read it all. So what next? And how exactly do I start "Trapped in Oblivion"?

The "trapped in oblivion" quest is started automatically while travelling near the ruins of Kvatch. You will get a questlog update saying "I can hear the buzzing of a oblivion gate nearby" or something similiar.
After completing the invitation quest, you are supposed to let 10 different canines mount you(While being in the "mount-me" pose). Once this is done, you will get a quest update saying that you should return to Maera.
After this you will get a quest saying that you will "entertain" a party in Leyawiin. And that is as far as Loversbitch go at the moment. Once the "Entertainment" quest is completed, there is no more quest content.

Hail!
This "makes-dialogs-stay-longer" mod is called Universal Silent Voice by Ely, for OBSE Pluggy. It's IMHO AFAIC a must have, and you might want to get a hold of it ASAP^^.
Take care and have fun,
Lud.

LuckyKnight

LuckyKnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
Hi :)
I've complete all quests exepted the "Trapped in Oblivion" :dodgy:
I've been trapped, no doubt! but i'm rope, many times and when i'm "free", i have 2 choices: die or come back in the "rape room" lol
Some one has an idea?
Thanks for all this mods ;)

fejeena

fejeena

Master of V.R.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,359 posts
Yes first time you are free they send you back, wait till you are free again, then sneek, fight or run the way down and enter the door to the room with the Hellhoud.

TheTruthTeller

TheTruthTeller

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Thank you for starting this thread I was so lost.

Zandra

Zandra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I'm having the same problem where Maera's shepherd never finishes with me. Is there a way to just advance the quest via the ` console? I think I remember a cheat that would let you do that, but it required a special quest name...maybe? (I'll have to look it up.)

I'm loving the mod, by the way. I'm enjoying all the mods I've downloaded, so far. :D

Edit: I figured it out. Manual progression wasn't letting me advance beyond stage 3 because of Pk with Lovers Extender. I turned that off and was able to go ahead and past that part.

Hehe! Now, I'm stuck in the "invitation" pose and can't figure out how to get out. But, I saw people talking about that in another thread. So, I'll go back and see if I can find the answer. (However, I'd still love some kind soul to just tell me and save me the searching if they happen to stumble on this before i figure it out, myself.)

Justinof

Justinof

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
You should have a pop up window asking you to set a key of choice for the invitation pose.

Zandra

Zandra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I did that. I can press that key to get into the invitation pose. The problem is that I can't figure out how to get out of the pose! I tried hitting the key I picked a second time, figuring that it was a toggle but that didn't work.

So, yeah...I just keep getting mounted over and over because I can't stand back up. (Not that I dislike that! But I would like to adventure at least a little. :P)

Tom21

Tom21

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts
Had the same thing happing to me to! just save game log out, log back in then hit the key 2,3 times! Works for me!!

Justinof

Justinof

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
It'a a weird bug, i can only suggest to load a previous save and set another key.
If this doesn't work either, you should be able to reset you pose opening the console, selecting you character and writing the command "update3d" whitout quotes.
This last resort at least is faster than a save-logout-load procedure.

You should check in console if every time you hit the invitation key there is a new message showing the action, something like "key ## press".

Zandra

Zandra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Thanks! I'll try that next time I play. :)

Saiura

Saiura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
I usually got a message saying I should turn the "Advancement" (or something) settings in the Lovers-options to manual.

for that scene and the hellhound I put it to fully automatic though and it all worked just fine.

Might be worth a try as well

deltadeath93

deltadeath93

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
i need help with this i didnt get to set pose key option never showed up how cna i fix this as everything else seems to work fine

The Mad God

The Mad God

Lord of the Never-There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,943 posts

i need help with this i didnt get to set pose key option never showed up how cna i fix this as everything else seems to work fine

So, you freed Maera from the wolf cave, came back to her house, asked her about bitch training, went to her basement, started the bitch training in her basement and was never prompted to choose an "all fours" key? Try loading a save before you are prompted to choose the key (when you go into the basement with her for the first time for first time)

deltadeath93

deltadeath93

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

So, you freed Maera from the wolf cave, came back to her house, asked her about bitch training, went to her basement, started the bitch training in her basement and was never prompted to choose an "all fours" key? Try loading a save before you are prompted to choose the key (when you go into the basement with her for the first time for first time)

ty had to reload a save to fix it now for final party quest count says to dress apropriatly is there some specific thing i need to wear or will my mod armor work?

The Mad God

The Mad God

Lord of the Never-There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,943 posts

ty had to reload a save to fix it now for final party quest count says to dress apropriatly is there some specific thing i need to wear or will my mod armor work?

I believe he meant that you should be naked (currently don't have oblivion installed so I can't confirm it). I don't remember the player having to wear a specific outfit.

Hope this helps.

deltadeath93

deltadeath93

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

I believe he meant that you should be naked (currently don't have oblivion installed so I can't confirm it). I don't remember the player having to wear a specific outfit.

Hope this helps.

ty but it would seem i found a my first bug mazoga the orc keeps raping me when i try waiting and now i have bee nstanding in throne room nude for 48 hours and no event has happened or quest update so i tried going to kavatch to do that part and breezed thru the gate no issues no mods no mounting etc closed gate now i just have to try saving king or what ever leaders name is part so if i missed something some where id be grateful if someone could point it out

The Mad God

The Mad God

Lord of the Never-There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,943 posts

Hope this helps.

ty but it would seem i found a my first bug mazoga the orc keeps raping me when i try waiting and now i have bee nstanding in throne room nude for 48 hours and no event has happened or quest update so i tried going to kavatch to do that part and breezed thru the gate no issues no mods no mounting etc closed gate now i just have to try saving king or what ever leaders name is part so if i missed something some where id be grateful if someone could point it out

Woah woah woah.
In order to do the final bitch training quest, you have to get the quest from Maera and then speak to the count and countess of leyawiin whom will give you details.

So you wanted to do the trapped in oblivion quest for loversbitch? The reason why you breezed through it is because the oblivion gate you're supposed to go in is near kvatch, not the one in front of it. That gate belongs to the vanilla game's main storyline along with saving the city of kvatch and helping Martin. XD You're new to oblivion aren't you? (sorry for the laugh).

Anyways when you ge near kvatch you will receive a message talking about a nearby oblivion gate. Go into your journal and make that quest active and in doin g that will place a marker on your map where the oblivion gate for loversbitch is.

(sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm typing on my phone and can't be bothered to fix my spelling mistakes).

Lilalu

Lilalu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

ty but it would seem i found a my first bug mazoga the orc keeps raping me when i try waiting and now i have bee nstanding in throne room nude for 48 hours and no event has happened or quest update

meh... listen to them ...
(ok the 'wear something nice' might be misleading - doesn't matter what you wear)
talk to count
come back around 11 p.m.
talk to guard
he/she will direct you to entertainment room
go there - entertain ... dog ...
be happy ...

and turn off joburg ledness - I can think of no other way why Mazoga should rape you - and keep it turned off in the room!