Ves' Prostitute Outfit (Witcher 2) - UNPB BBP

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can you share how to add armor rating please :angel:

Back on Post #68 on page 4 of this thread, at the bottom of the post, I assembled 4 colors of both types of this outfit, all with armor rating. Click to download.

Thank you but it was a general question how to add armor/value

Point me to a tutorial :angel:

I learned how to do it in this Creation Kit tutorial from Bethesda but there are several others.

I also learned how to make the Ves outfits Temperable after I gave them a 98 armor rating, but based on the low number of downloads of my armorized versions from earlier in this thread, I haven't bothered uploading that improvement. I tempered mine to Legendary and they are just as good as Dragonscale Armor now.

• 1 month later...

I'm BACK! :D

I  modified the Ves Outfit 8-pack mashup I assembled earlier and added Crafting and Tempering (same recipe and requirements as the vanilla Leather Cuirass), so now all 8 outfits are Light Armor and can be crafted and tempered. They all use the new cube maps.

I tempered mine to Legendary and enchanted each of them with Fortify Healing Rate and Fortify Light Armor, so now when I wear one of them I get over 250,000 armor rating from them and heal up faster than anyone can damage me. That's stupefyingly uber and means I can do anything in the game in my slutty little Ves Whore outfits without breaking a nail. :cool:

If you would like to see some of my other slutty outfits in-game, check out my Chastity's latest video:

Here is what this archive contains:

4 Ves Outfits and 4 Ves Outfits Ready ("Ready" meaning no panties :heart: ) in 4 colors of each outfit:

• Washed-out burgundy and beige
  • Burgundy & black
  • Purple & black
  • Orange & beige (labeled "Yellow" instead of orange because that's how it looked to me the first time I wore it) :blush:

Here's the new archive:

Ves Whore Outfits x4 Armored - UNPB BBP.7z

I wanted to create a few new slutty colors (hot pink with burgundy trim, hot pink with purple trim, orange with burgundy trim, burgundy with purple trim, green with gold trim, etc. etc.) but despite help from MonaBabii and others, I can't figure out how to even find the parts I want to color in the undecipherable, cluttered, amorphous textures, so I think this archive is the most I'm going to be able to do to improve these amazing outfits until I can decipher the textures and try some recolors... don't hold your breath on that.  :P

• 2 weeks later...

anyone who makes new UNPB stuff in my eyes is a god / goddess! <3 lol

and those arse shots >.< damn!

I completely agree that more slutty outfits for UNPB+BBP is outrageously wonderful! Also, thanks for ogling my ass (since I'm the only one posting pics or vids here). I will take some credit for that, since I tweaked every dimension and feature of my 4 main girls in RaceMenu, including custom makeup colors for Chastity that didn't exist before.

However, I didn't make these outfits at all and don't take credit for that. MonaBabii published them here, based on a previous port from Witcher nn by AlphaWoIF, then Z0mBieP00Nani made the red recolor and added cubemaps. So there are some very talented  people who did the hard work before I ever found these outfits.

All I did is assemble what used to be separate, mutually exclusive outfits (you had to choose only one color to install) and created a new archive and esp file containing all 4 existing colors so you can change the color of your outfits in-game without uninstalling one so you can install another. Then I added some armor value, the Light Armor category so they would take advantage of Light Armor perks, and crafting and tempering recipes so they can be made into uber-armor for those (like me) who like to kill dragons with their full bush blowing in the breeze. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Would someone post a link to a working skeleton as is required for the mod? I have regular unp and is causing game to CTD whenever I try to equip the armor. Also is it possible to make for regular unp?

Here you go. There are others, but this one is newer and covers more than just the basic bones for BBP/TBBP, including the HDT Vagina mod here on LL.

Groovtama's XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

• 1 year later...

Hey, MonaBabii! I have converted my combo, armored conversion of these outfits to SSE, but of course it's not my mod- I just combined the 4 ouitfits into one mod and modified them with Light Armor. What would I need to do to publish my combined mashup on SSE Nexus, other than, of coourse, giving credit to all known authors before me? Whose permission do I need?

Hope the Gnu Year is treating you well so far! :heart:

Received perms from all (known) authors except AlphaWolF, who is still MIA and has apparently abandoned his original 2011 mod (the original conversion from Witcher 2 to Skyrim), and published my SSE conversion of this mod on the SSE Nexus.

Thanks to MonaBabii, Xarathos and Z0mbieP00Nani for your gracious permission to publish my modification and conversion of your work!

• 4 years later...