Ves' Prostitute Outfit (Witcher 2) - UNPB BBP

This is really wonderful.  You stated earlier that altering the outfit to make it more revealing is beyond your skill but is it possible to create a more transparent texture for the "ready" version? 

Thanks.

I think the Ready version is already "Ready" enough :P and stays nicely in touch with the kind of clothing you'd imagine being available in the universe at that time. Not a big fan of transparent stuff and latex and all that sorta' things, just not my cup of tea at all. Sorry :(

Very nice Outfit, fits into Skyrim nicely.

But in 3rd Person it does this for me:

pRW5FeK.jpg

Not a huge Issue since bracers cover it nicely and I never fight in this outfit, but I though I'd report it anyway. 

You have to go into Creation kit and change the first person model in the Armor Add on section that was used, from first person wench, to the "ves outfit_1. nif". That will fix the problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Both outfits- the original texture and the black/purple retex- are amazingly sexy. Took me a while to accessorize, but in the end, it was worth the trouble!

post-378788-0-14528200-1421824345_thumb.jpg Original Texture

post-378788-0-24571000-1421824344_thumb.jpg Black & purple- Front view     post-378788-0-64454400-1421824344_thumb.jpg Black & purple- Rear view

Unfortunately, the purple hue is so dark that it looks black in these screenies unless you're out in bright sunlight, which of course is NOT where these outfits are the most devastatingly useful... :D

Now if I could just figure out a way to have BOTH textures available so I could change them back and forth in-game without having to exit the game and overwrite tex files every time I want to change between the two outfits...

Thanks for your work on these! :heart:

That's the last file I'm going to do, lol. I'm done tweaking things on this outfit. The only other thing I might do is add and armor rating through Creation Kit. But that I'll keep to myself. :P

(Interesting name ... Zombie Poontang ... but, I digress...) :D

Nuuuuuu! Some of us sluts like to fight in our underwear (so to speak) and the ONE and ONLY thing I've been wishing these outfits had was an armor rating!!

So please, if you do happen to fix that in the CK, share it!

Your character does look stunning :) Good job! And I'm super glad you love it as much as I do :) I cringe so bad whenever I see a sexy outfit made out of latex or something that looks completely out of sync with the world the game is taking place in, but Witcher stuff feels right at home in Skyrim. Ves saving the day with her style.

As for both having the two color versions and an armor rating for the outfit you could do it yourself rather easily with the CK :)

It's been a little while since this was done and I haven't touched the CK at all since, but if I recall correctly all you need to do is find all the instances for the outfit (I believe they should have Ves in the name (by loading the mod into the CK) and then simply clone them; given them a separate name, a separate texture path (with the alternative texture/s) and that's it.

As for the armor rating I believe you only need to tweak one entry for each of those, I believe it's the Armo or Arma or something like that, it'll be very obvious once you see it :P changing the armor rating from 0 to whatever you want. Then as a bonus you could (within the same window) give the outfit a "key" so, say you actually wanna make it light armor, the light armor key will make it so the game will actually make it count as light armor, as far as things that require light armor goes like perks and enchantments.

I know I'm very extremely vague and possibly very unhelpful here lol  :blush: but honestly can't quite recall all the specific details. A couple minutes fiddling with it in the CK and you'll manage, I promise :D It also shouldn't really break anything at all tweaking with the armor values as far as doing it in a current save or anything like that, it's just an "armor" mod.

Take it from someone who was actually kinda scared of fiddling with the CK xD it's not nearly as difficult to mess with it as I thought, in fact it's that it is actually very easy to mess with it that some people make mods that are very prone to break things :P; very easy to tweak and add things but it gets a little more involved when you try to do anything very specific because there's usually a few entries and things you need to make.

Either way. Feel free to share it once you're done, or not :) entirely up to you! But do give it a go!

Cheers <3

P.S./Edit: Apologies if you're having trouble seeing the purple variant and what not :< I did that variant specifically to match the Gwelda Vampire pack's outfit, and so the hue is very very similar if not spot on the same. Guess I should have considered that some people may not want to use it with Gwelda Vampire accessories  :blush:

Your character does look stunning :) Good job! And I'm super glad you love it as much as I do :) I cringe so bad whenever I see a sexy outfit made out of latex or something that looks completely out of sync with the world the game is taking place in, but Witcher stuff feels right at home in Skyrim. Ves saving the day with her style.

As for both having the two color versions and an armor rating for the outfit you could do it yourself rather easily with the CK :)

It's been a little while since this was done and I haven't touched the CK at all since, but if I recall correctly all you need to do is find all the instances for the outfit (I believe they should have Ves in the name (by loading the mod into the CK) and then simply clone them; given them a separate name, a separate texture path (with the alternative texture/s) and that's it.

As for the armor rating I believe you only need to tweak one entry for each of those, I believe it's the Armo or Arma or something like that, it'll be very obvious once you see it :P changing the armor rating from 0 to whatever you want. Then as a bonus you could (within the same window) give the outfit a "key" so, say you actually wanna make it light armor, the light armor key will make it so the game will actually make it count as light armor, as far as things that require light armor goes like perks and enchantments.

I know I'm very extremely vague and possibly very unhelpful here lol  :blush: but honestly can't quite recall all the specific details. A couple minutes fiddling with it in the CK and you'll manage, I promise :D It also shouldn't really break anything at all tweaking with the armor values as far as doing it in a current save or anything like that, it's just an "armor" mod.

Take it from someone who was actually kinda scared of fiddling with the CK xD it's not nearly as difficult to mess with it as I thought, in fact it's that it is actually very easy to mess with it that some people make mods that are very prone to break things :P; very easy to tweak and add things but it gets a little more involved when you try to do anything very specific because there's usually a few entries and things you need to make.

Either way. Feel free to share it once you're done, or not :) entirely up to you! But do give it a go!

Cheers <3

P.S./Edit: Apologies if you're having trouble seeing the purple variant and what not :< I did that variant specifically to match the Gwelda Vampire pack's outfit, and so the hue is very very similar if not spot on the same. Guess I should have considered that some people may not want to use it with Gwelda Vampire accessories  :blush:

Well, you made me blush!  :blush:  Thanks for the kind words about my Vyxenne! :heart:

I didn't mean the comment about the purple being so dark it looks black indoors as criticism... I understood up front from the description what the outfit originated from, so please forgive me if my comments seemed critical of your work. I wore the black/purple variant in the bright sunshine when I first changed the texture, and it looks hot, yet more elegant than the standard texture. It's really pretty in sunlight- so much so that I got a new pair of heels colored "blurple" just to go with it... but when I went into an Inn to have some fun, it became all-black... so I had to ditch the blurple heels since they made no sense with an all-black outfit, and I changed to a "hot rose" shade, which looks suitably slutty and complements the purple outfit when I'm outside and still goes well with its all-black look when I'm indoors.

I just downloaded, but haven't yet installed, some new textures from earlier in this thread... something about "new maps" and "brighter metal bits." Maybe the black/purple version is in there and the "new maps" (whatever those are) will make the purple more vibrant so it doesn't turn black indoors.

I'll take your advice and dive into the CK with this to see if I can figure out how to clone the standard outfit to make both textures available in my in-game wardrobe. I have already used the GECK in Fallout 3 and New Vegas to add armor and enchantability to various items, but the Skyrim CK seems a bit flakier and quite a bit less intuitive to use than the GECK was, and the CK throws all sorts of gobbledygook errors  :-/  on some perfectly-working esp files when I open them, so I've been a little leery of using it. If I succeed, of course I'll share the result here! If I fail miserably, I'll just cry quietly and move on... :(

Thanks again!

This is really wonderful.  You stated earlier that altering the outfit to make it more revealing is beyond your skill but is it possible to create a more transparent texture for the "ready" version? 

Thanks.

I think the Ready version is already "Ready" enough :P and stays nicely in touch with the kind of clothing you'd imagine being available in the universe at that time. Not a big fan of transparent stuff and latex and all that sorta' things, just not my cup of tea at all. Sorry :(

@MonaBabii: Speaking as the biggest slut in all of Tamriel, I totally agree that the Ves outfits you made strike that perfect balance between false propriety and out-and-out blatant sluthood. You can choose to wear panties or not, as the mood strikes you- I wear either a black thong or just my glorious ebony bush under the Ves outfits. They both look about the same... :D

@w3r6zz72z:

There is a mod containing a BUNCH of uber-short, transparent skirts and cleavage-revealing tops, along with a lot of slutty stockings and other items- it's called Young Trap and it's available for CBBE and UNP bodies, both with BBP.

Also, there are some physics-enabled skirts here. They're not transparent, but they are very flouncy as you move, revealing your lady bits as they wave about in the breeze.

LOVE IT!

Any chance of a SevenBase Bombshell version?

If you have the skill or know of anyone who can make the conversion, feel absolutely free :P I know absolutely nothing about 3D modelling and honestly not even interested in learning. I'll stick to my 2D stuffs :P Maybe if you poke at Xarathos they'll agree to do it :D they're nice!

... and while at it, ask him if he'd be up for a 7B Cleavage conversion as well :P

Cheers!

Edit: I have heard you can use a program called Outfit Studio for these kinds of conversions? but couldn't tell you how to do it sadly, never even tried it myself. It seems there's a general consensus that the tool works fairly well, so might as well give it a shot :D

Do make sure to report back if you did any conversions, though no need to send me any files if you do, I'll just link to your own download page from the first post :) If you'd like me to of course.

<snip> all you need to do is find all the instances for the outfit (I believe they should have Ves in the name (by loading the mod into the CK) and then simply clone them; given them a separate name, a separate texture path (with the alternative texture/s) and that's it.

OK.

Opened VesWhoreOutfit.esp in the CK. Eventually found the outfit (the CK's filter is useless- I tried to filter on "ves" and got all ThievesGuild items but not the OutfitVesWhore) and added armor value to it.

However, I was not able to find any place to give it a "key" so it would take advantage of Light Armor perks.

And finally, the only task I really, really wanted to do- fix it so I had BOTH outfits at the same time in-game- the original textures and the black/purple texture- just proved impossible. There is no "clone" control anywhere, I can't even figure out WHAT, specifically, to clone, nor could I find a tutorial online about "cloning" an item with the CK. So whatever was supposed to come after cloning became moot, since I can't figure out how to clone the outfit.

I found an interesting Skyrim Texture Sets Tutorial that looked like it was perfect- just point the game to multiple textures while using the same meshes- exactly what I want to do- but I got stuck on the first step where it says to point the "diffuse" box to "the texture file .dds" and this mod placed not ONE but FOUR .dds files onto my system:

ves_b2.dds
ves_b2_m.dds
ves_b2_n.dds
ves_b2_s.dds

... and I have no clue which one of those 4 files is "the texture file." Same with the next step- it says to point the next box to the "normal map .dds file" without bothering to specify which of the 4 files that file might be named.

So, thank you for getting me to try it, but there is just such an overwhelming backlog of knowledge I lack that I can't even follow a tutorial, because it assumes that I know the difference between the 4 .dds files... basically, if I knew that much about it I wouldn't need a GD tutorial in the first place. :@

I'm now totally bummed out about this, and I think I'll just go get a fucking drink. Several, in fact. Struggling in vain to understand the tutorial, much less follow it, has been extremely frustrating.

Thanks for your help :heart:  and sorry I am too clueless to do anything with it.

Hehe at first I had an issue with identifying which files did what for Skyrim too, and so I came to LoversLab to ask that question :P

Here is a link to the thread in question, and here is a detailed reply that explains which file is which by Aegis.

Long story short though:

The diffuse map is basically the "color" texture, the texture that when you open it, it actually looks like the thing you use in game with the appropriate colors.

The normal map is the "light" texture (very basically speaking :P). Tells the model how to behave under lighting conditions in-game.

In this case, the diffuse map is ves_b2.dds, and the normal map is ves_b2_n.dds

- Diffuse maps don't usually have any "_"s, and normal maps usually use either "_msn" or "_n" before the .dds

Hope this makes sense :) and again apologies for the very vague pointers I tried to give you up there which ended up in your getting frustrated. I haven't touched any of this in a long time now and in fact had to go check up on my own question to give you this reply in detail lol.

Don't give up! Just look at the sentence over my display picture to the left and imagine what I had to go through to learn as well :P

Hehe at first I had an issue with identifying which files did what for Skyrim too, and so I came to LoversLab to ask that question :P

Here is a link to the thread in question, and here is a detailed reply that explains which file is which by Aegis.

Long story short though:

The diffuse map is basically the "color" texture, the texture that when you open it, it actually looks like the thing you use in game with the appropriate colors.

The normal map is the "light" texture (very basically speaking :P). Tells the model how to behave under lighting conditions in-game.

In this case, the diffuse map is ves_b2.dds, and the normal map is ves_b2_n.dds

- Diffuse maps don't usually have any "_"s, and normal maps usually use either "_msn" or "_n" before the .dds

Hope this makes sense :) and again apologies for the very vague pointers I tried to give you up there which ended up in your getting frustrated. I haven't touched any of this in a long time now and in fact had to go check up on my own question to give you this reply in detail lol.

Don't give up! Just look at the sentence over my display picture to the left and imagine what I had to go through to learn as well :P

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Well, after I let a couple of days go by, I tried again. Guess what?

=====>I DID IT!!!!<=====

I read 4 different "tutorials," none of which was entirely clear, but by piecing together (literally, in Notepad) the clearest, most detailed parts of each I was finally able to figure it out!! I now have a choice of THREE colors of each of the two versions (Ready and Not-Ready) for a total of 6 of the Ves outfits in my bag for instant switching as the mood strikes me.

Here's how I accessorized my new purple-black one:

post-378788-0-86763900-1422185769_thumb.jpg Front View     post-378788-0-64274700-1422185770_thumb.jpg Best View

So, thanks, MonaBabii, for your encouragement and not screaming back at me when I yelled at the world earlier. Since I added armor values to the outfits, I wanted them to be temperable too, but I didn't have any luck figuring out how to do that, so, they have 98 armor and are NOT temperable. However, I enchanted all 6 of mine with outrageous 'Fortify Healing Rate' + 'Fortify Light Armor' values such that I'm pretty much an unkillable slut while wearing any of them. Also, by enchanting them, I assure that my followers will immediately put them on if I put one in their inventory.

Here is a re-archived, NMM-installable file containing the Cubemap (from Z0mBieP00Nani) versions of:

• Ves Whore Outfit - Burgundy/Beige (the original colors)
  • Ves Whore Outfit - Purple/Black
  • Ves Whore Outfit - Burgundy/Black (from Z0mBieP00Nani)
  • Ves Whore Outfit Ready - Burgundy/Beige (the original colors)
  • Ves Whore Outfit Ready - Purple/Black
  • Ves Whore Outfit Ready - Burgundy/Black (from Z0mBieP00Nani)

All 6 outfits have 98 Armor value.

Ves Whore Outfits Cube Maps 3 Colors Armored - UNPB BBP.7z

As info, I may have screwed up the crafting recipes between the two types of outfits- I didn't realize until just now that the materials required were slightly different between the 'Ready Right Now' versions and the 'Only Thinking About Fucking Your Brains Out In A Few Minutes'  :D  versions, because I may have copied the wrong basic armors when I created the new ones (copied Ready versions to the Not Ready new colors or vice-versa.) I did test all 6 outfits and they are the right Ready/Not-Ready versions and the correct colors. Since I didn't bother crafting any of them, using the console instead, I didn't catch the possible crafting menu mismatch (if any) in my testing, and I don't think it's important enough at this point to start over. :-/

Here's my new favorite=====> post-378788-0-91815200-1422410765_thumb.jpg The Burgundy & Black, Ready of course!

Another view showing the stockings and heels=====>post-378788-0-01155200-1422410781_thumb.jpg I feel hot just looking at it!

Although I only added 98 Armor Value to the outfits, because I reclassified them as Light Armor, they take full advantage of my hard-won Light Armor skills PLUS the Fortify Light Armor enchantment... so I end up essentially invulnerable wearing these.

Here's the stats on the Ves outfits in my current game: post-378788-0-68244300-1422411240_thumb.jpg.

Anyway, please test this All-In-One Slut Kit  :cool:  and advise what you think, and again, thanks for your help & encouragement! :heart:

NEWS FLASH! NEW COLOR DISCOVERED! NEW ARCHIVE BELOW CONTAINS 4 COLORS, 8 OUTFITS!

Well, I was just browsing through this thread tonight and I stumbled upon MonaBabii's screenshots again, and noticed a color that I had never seen!!! How can this be?

So, I dug into the previously-overlooked  :blush:  "Optional" folder in the download, and LO AND BEHOLD! A beautiful orange-ish yellow and beige Ves outfit emerged! So, since I'm on a roll here, I just re-re-modded the mod and added this newfound glory (both outfits) to it as standalone outfits, meaning you can just craft them or console them into your inventory and have 8 different Ves Whore outfits to choose between, instead of having to exit the game and copy texture files into your Textures folder. They are all "Light Armor" with 98 base armor value, plus whatever your Light Armor skill, perks and enchantments provide.

Here's what the new color looks like:  post-378788-0-00164700-1422512889_thumb.jpg

And here's the new archive containing all 8 outfits/colors: Ves Whore Outfits Cube Maps 4 Colors Armored - UNPB BBP.7z

Sorry I missed the 4th color combo the first time around. :D

LOVE IT!

Any chance of a SevenBase Bombshell version?

If you have the skill or know of anyone who can make the conversion, feel absolutely free :P I know absolutely nothing about 3D modelling and honestly not even interested in learning. I'll stick to my 2D stuffs :P Maybe if you poke at Xarathos they'll agree to do it :D they're nice!

... and while at it, ask him if he'd be up for a 7B Cleavage conversion as well :P

Cheers!

Edit: I have heard you can use a program called Outfit Studio for these kinds of conversions? but couldn't tell you how to do it sadly, never even tried it myself. It seems there's a general consensus that the tool works fairly well, so might as well give it a shot :D

Do make sure to report back if you did any conversions, though no need to send me any files if you do, I'll just link to your own download page from the first post :) If you'd like me to of course.

I second this for the cleavage conversion :) Beautiful job though I'm going to use it anyway.

Yay! Glad you managed it Vyxenne =D good job!

Perhaps a good next step/project for you now would be maybe create the ultimate guide for new modders on how to do these things you learned while they are still fresh in your head =D People will be coming to *you* for help now :P

Cheers!

Perhaps a good next step/project for you now would be maybe create the ultimate guide for new modders on how to do these things you learned while they are still fresh in your head =D People will be coming to *you* for help now :P

Cheers!

Well, I don't want to write a "how-I-dood-it" until I figure out how to change crafting recipes and make the items temperable, but I'll keep it in mind for when I do! :cool:

I discovered a 4th color variant, cleverly hidden in plain sight in an "Optional" folder in your original archive where only a complete idiot could fail to see it (I had always thought that I was merely an incomplete idiot). So, to feed my OCD, I added a new picture to the bottom of my post  above along with a new archive containing all 4 colors of both outfits, for a total of 8 outfits, armored, now included in the mod.

Thanks again for these outfits and your help with my mindless mod-hacking!!! :heart:

Cheers!

Well, I don't want to write a "how-I-dood-it" until I figure out how to change crafting recipes and make the items temperable, but I'll keep it in mind for when I do! :cool:

I discovered a 4th color variant, cleverly hidden in plain sight in an "Optional" folder in your original archive where only a complete idiot could fail to see it (I had always thought that I was merely an incomplete idiot). So, to feed my OCD, I added a new picture to the bottom of my post  above along with a new archive containing all 4 colors of both outfits, for a total of 8 outfits, armored, now included in the mod.

Thanks again for these outfits and your help with my mindless mod-hacking!!! :heart:

That is the original texture from the Witcher 2 game :P the orange "variant". There are so many things wrong with it because the texture/model lost a ton of its quality in the process of being ported to Skyrim. If you compare the original re-texture you'll see those issues sticking out like the sorest of sore thumbs.

On top of that I didn't really like the color scheme all that much, so I didn't even bother keeping that original texture alive :P; while I was at it fixing it, I also re-colored it.

All the Asian websites that took the outfit from the first post are also showing that original texture which is a bit of a shame lol. I guess I'm the only one OCD enough to actually care about the details :P

Cheers!

That is the original texture from the Witcher 2 game :P the orange "variant". There are so many things wrong with it because the texture/model lost a ton of its quality in the process of being ported to Skyrim. If you compare the original re-texture you'll see those issues sticking out like the sorest of sore thumbs.

On top of that I didn't really like the color scheme all that much, so I didn't even bother keeping that original texture alive :P; while I was at it fixing it, I also re-colored it.

All the Asian websites that took the outfit from the first post are also showing that original texture which is a bit of a shame lol. I guess I'm the only one OCD enough to actually care about the details :P

When I first put it on in-game I was in Winterhold, and I guess something about the lighting there made it look very yellow, with a slight orange-ish tone but still very yellow. Now that I have worn it on 2 different characters in several locations and environments, I can see that it's really orange, and I mis-named it "Yellow & Beige" when I added it to my mashup archive of this outfit. Oh well. Close enough for now. :P

I don't know what you are finding fault with about the orange texture, it looks so good in-game that I dragged out my old Elf-girl Dani with her flowing (physics-enabled) red hair and put her in the Ves outfit... then of course (there's that OCD again  :blush:  ) I had to spend an hour accessorizing her "just right" to go with it...

Here's the result: post-378788-0-86368500-1422579214_thumb.jpg

Even extremely close up (I play at 1920x1080 with all display settings maxed out) there is nothing wrong with this texture that I can see!

Close-up Front post-378788-0-82009600-1422580382_thumb.jpg     Close-up Rear post-378788-0-91502300-1422580395_thumb.jpg

You can even see the leathery shine of the top on my hip. It just looks beautiful to me, and of course, VERY hot and slutty like all the Ves outfits, especially the "Ready" versions. Could it be because I'm using the newer cube-maps texture set configuration? That uses the original diffuse and normal maps but adds a new environment map with its required cube maps.

Anyway, thanks for including this color in the package, even if you don't like it. I absolutely  :heart:  LOVE  :heart: it, especially on my redhead!!

Trust me, the bad details are there :P Open each texture separately on Gimp and you'll see them immediately :) I'm currently on one of my usual breaks from playing Skyrim, and it has been even longer since I even wore this outfit, let alone when I made the re-texture, so can't really be specific on which details I worked on, but it should be fairly obvious when you have the raw diffuse textures in front of you :P Those details are the actually reason I did the re-texture. The touches on the color schemes were something personal.

That said though, I'm glad you liked it anyway =D By all means feel free to use it :P but I couldn't bring myself to put that as a default. Maybe I should fixed the details and leave the original colors, but that particular tone of orange and beige weren't my thing either, so just a few things lining up :P

Either way! Enjoy =D!

Edit: Again though, these are "bad details" that emerged in the port process from Witcher to Skyrim. The outfit's texture looks perfect when you play Witcher 2 itself. Just to make sure we're clear I'm not bashing the original art-work as it's fantastic :)

The lighting used in Witcher 2 also helps a great deal to make the outfit look great and more realistic, and when ported to skyrim, aside from those awful process details the outfit just didn't look right, like plastic-y.

Also, along with Xarathos we both touched up on little details on the uv-mapping itself of the mesh in NifSkope, things like making sure the lil' metallic rings where the outfit's cord goes through around the "corset" area actually look kinda like rings, and not stretched out. I suppose that helps the original texture look slightly better than the original port, but still... open them up and the changes should be obvious :P

<snippage>

Also, along with Xarathos we both touched up on little details on the uv-mapping itself of the mesh in NifSkope, things like making sure the lil' metallic rings where the outfit's cord goes through around the "corset" area actually look kinda like rings, and not stretched out. I suppose that helps the original texture look slightly better than the original port, but still... open them up and the changes should be obvious :P

I installed GIMP and a dds plugin, and opened the purple/black outfit's texture with the idea of recoloring it to orange and beige to solve the quality problems you're talking about in the orange texture... but it seems that 90% of what I'm seeing inside that texture file is skin- arms and other body parts, with tattoos... I did find the outfit itself tucked away in a corner, but wasn't able to see any obvious way to recolor it, so I just closed it all up with no changes.

I'll go through a bunch of the GIMP tutorials and see if I can figure out how to clone and recolor an existing texture, and of course, if I succeed I'll upload the results here. :D