Ves' Prostitute Outfit (Witcher 2) - UNPB BBP

I guess that's true :P Sorry I'm not used to working with meshes and such, and don't like fiddling with them either so I tend the say stuff as I remember them happening to me.

Try the second suggestion in the previous post, through NifSkope (Not the CK, tsk I did it again).

While looking at the textures for this mod I came across a tattoo on the unused parts of the texture file that I kind of liked and decided to turn it into an overlay for Racemenu.

post-145287-0-36312000-1410584712_thumb.jpg

post-145287-0-23780100-1410584805_thumb.jpg

Witcher 2 Whore Back Tattoo.rar

The Racemenu mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?) and the "Overlays plug in file" are required for this file to work.

The overlay replaces the "femalebodytattoo_0.dds" file, just as a heads up (but, I don't think it will be missed).

Good job :D Yeah I noticed quite a few things that would have been pretty sweet to include but I wanted to focus on the outfit primarily. I'm glad you did this :D

Question: could I simply change the name of the tattoo file for another Overlay Plugin file to override another tattoo? or is that somehow achieved within the file? Because I'm already using a custom tattoo that replaces femalebodytattoo_0.dds.

Thanks for the download :) I'll update the main post for anyone who'd like to get this.

Do you mind if I upload the file to the actual downloads page as an optional file? (giving you proper credit of course), or would you rather I simply add the information to the post using the link to your own attachment? Can also make your own Download post if you'd like and I could link people to that instead. Entirely up to you.

Good job :D Yeah I noticed quite a few things that would have been pretty sweet to include but I wanted to focus on the outfit primarily. I'm glad you did this :D

Question: could I simply change the name of the tattoo file for another Overlay Plugin file to override another tattoo? or is that somehow achieved within the file? Because I'm already using a custom tattoo that replaces femalebodytattoo_0.dds.

Thanks for the download :) I'll update the main post for anyone who'd like to get this.

Do you mind if I upload the file to the actual downloads page as an optional file? (giving you proper credit of course), or would you rather I simply add the information to the post using the link to your own attachment? Can also make your own Download post if you'd like and I could link people to that instead. Entirely up to you.

Yes, actually, you should be able to rename the dds file to something else (as long as it's a file name that is already used by Racemenu, any name except for "default" and possibly the test file name) and it should work like a normal tattoo overlay.

If you want to include the file as an optional download you can. :)

Sweet, thanks :)

I'll add the file right away.

EDIT: There we go :) Added the file as an optional download, updated the "*New*" section of the post to include the information regarding the new download, including the dependencies and links to those dependencies, uploaded the picture to the corresponding sections and updated the Credits to include you :) Thanks again!

While looking at the textures for this mod I came across a tattoo on the unused parts of the texture file that I kind of liked and decided to turn it into an overlay for Racemenu.

attachicon.gif2014-09-12_00005.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-09-12_00009.jpg

attachicon.gifWitcher 2 Whore Back Tattoo.rar

The Racemenu mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?) and the "Overlays plug in file" are required for this file to work.

The overlay replaces the "femalebodytattoo_0.dds" file, just as a heads up (but, I don't think it will be missed).

Made some tweaks to the original file, also used the ACTUAL bottom of the sword.. didn't see it the first time around so I kinda' made it up.

This file uses the same slot or name as the first one

post-145287-0-89422000-1410641227_thumb.jpg

post-145287-0-78992600-1410641245_thumb.jpg

Witcher 2 Whore Back Tattoo - V2.rar

attachicon.gif2014-09-12_00005.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-09-12_00009.jpg

attachicon.gifWitcher 2 Whore Back Tattoo.rar

Made some tweaks to the original file, also used the ACTUAL bottom of the sword.. didn't see it the first time around so I kinda' made it up.

This file uses the same slot or name as the first one

attachicon.gif2014-09-13_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-09-13_00002.jpg

attachicon.gifWitcher 2 Whore Back Tattoo - V2.rar

Ah okie dokes! Updating! Thanks :)

The problem is the original meshes were quite messy; issues with UV wrapping, the non-detachable iron collar/choker, the issue with the weight making it so that it'll give you gaps and seams if not using weight at 100, just generally it was a messy port.

I also messed with the meshes a tiny bit here and there in NifSkope to make the texture wrap around the model slightly better in a few areas where it would look deformed or stretched.

Edit: I'm starting to think you really should create your own download page Z0mBie :P if you're putting this much work, might as well make your own with your tweaks and then I can just link users over. It'd be easier and faster for everyone :)

Okay :P Well I thank you again for what you've done so far :)

I don't know if the original outfit had any armor rating given I didn't even install the original mod, but I figured since it's basically clothing and, well, also the fact I'm currently playing a mage :P I figured I'd simply treat it as I would treat the "Tavern Wench" clothes, which also happen to be the clothes I made a copy of in the CK to even get this armor in-game to begin with.

Okay :P Well I thank you again for what you've done so far :)

I don't know if the original outfit had any armor rating given I didn't even install the original mod, but I figured since it's basically clothing and, well, also the fact I'm currently playing a mage :P I figured I'd simply treat it as I would treat the "Tavern Wench" clothes, which also happen to be the clothes I made a copy of in the CK to even get this armor in-game to begin with.

That's understandable. I hacked the Whore Boots into the game too, even gave them a new texture, and I did end up giving the outfit an armor rating (that of hide or leather armor, to be reasonable).

• 2 weeks later...

Help me I wear a ves outfit

next time,CTD

The only way this mod can cause your game to crash is if you're missing a BBP/TBBP skeleton for the bouncing breasts and/or butt.

If you *are* using such a skeleton then it's probably something else making you crash :(.

• 2 weeks later...