Ves' Prostitute Outfit (Witcher 2) - UNPB BBP

View File

General Information and Legal credits:

This is Ves' Prostitute outfit from Witcher 2 (If you still for some reason haven't played that game, I highly encourage you to :P), made self-contained by pulling it from This Mod by AlphaWoIF, and of course, resources taken from the awesome game Witcher 2.

Major credits go to CD Projekt Red for not only creating an amazing game, but also allowing their fans to use their games' assets as publicly stated by Marcin Momot, Community Manager at CD Projekt Red's Headquarters.

Background/Information and Credits:

This "project" of mine originated as a request I made several months ago, asking if someone skilled enough might have been willing to port this great outfit to Skyrim. Later on I realized that it was already an asset to the afore-mentioned Nexus mod, but the original asset/default texture was of course created for the Witcher 2 game, and after trying the outfit in Skyrim I noticed the texture was simply too low quality, having been created for a game that uses almost completely different lighting mechanics/effects, shaders, etc.

So I decided to give it a nice new fresh hand of paint, and while I was at it I also requested from any user reading the original post if they would be so kind to give me a hand with re-adjusting the body type.

This is when user named Xarathos replied, and agreed to not only give me a hand with the project but do the conversions themselves (for UNPB and 7Base (O)ppai).

Since then, Xarathos has made a number of great tweaks to the outfit, listed as follows:

-Converted outfit to UNPB BBP - 7Base Oppai 2.2

-Removed the Iron Choker/Collar built-into the outfit (for better compatibility with actual BDSM mods)

-Removed the Shorts/Medieval Underwear on an alternate version of the outfit for a "Ready" version of it

-Fixed several oddities with the meshes that would cause a number of graphical issues in-game with the new textures

-Amongst other things...

*Please check his own Download Thread for a full list of all of his 7Base Oppai conversions including Ves' Outfit :)

*Can't thank Xarathos enough for his skill and patience :PThanks a lot!

Mod Specifics:

This mod comes in 2 versions built-in the one .esp file; the Regular version and the Ready version (namely "Ves Outfit" and "Ves Outfit Ready"), with the Regular version being the integral port with only the retexture, and the Ready version the one without the Shorts for extra perviness/modularity :P

Both outfits are craftable at any forge and their recipes are as follows:

x2 Leather

x4 Leather Strips (x2 for Ready Version)

x4 Linen Wrap (x3 for Ready Version)

--I believe Xarathos has also added functionality/compatibility to the recipes for the mods "Breakdown" and "Complete Crafting Overhaul", but I do not use these mods myself and thus I can't really speak much about this added compatibility. You will have to ask Xarathos yourself over at his thread for more specifics :P

--I will also provide a folder within the Download file that contains the Original texture should you prefer that instead. It'll be contained in the "Optional" sub-folder. Make sure to replace the installed texture with that one if you'd like to try it/use it.

Lastly both of these versions are fully BBP and "weight-supported", so you should have little to no issues adjusting your weight in-game and bouncing all over the place :P

*NEW*: Included a Black and Purple optional recolor to download by request of user-name lidowxxx. If you wish to install this file instead of the previous 2 textures, simply download it and place the new file under ./Data/Textures/clothes/vesoutfit. Say yes to overwrite.

*NEW*: User name Z0mBieP00Nani grabbed one of Ves' tattoos (the back tattoo) and self-contained it into it's own optional file as a layer to be used along-side RaceMenu and it's Overlay Plugin. Thanks a lot for the contribution :) Picture in the Loose Pictures section!

*The tattoo replaces the femalebodytattoo_0.dds

*Note that RaceMenu AND the Overlay Plugin are required to use this optional file.

Requirements:

This mod requires the user to have a UNPB body *and* a BBP/TBBP Skeleton installed. Without these, miscellaneous weirdness will happen.

Final Notes:

I will likely add more pictures to better display/showcase this outfit and the new texture, though considering my free time to play the game is very random and all over the place I can't ensure when would that be. If you'd like to submit your own pictures displaying the outfit I'll be glad to include them to the Post :)

I will also *probably* continue to work on the texture a tiny bit here and there when I have time and/or until I can occupy my free time with a new project, so if there's anything in particular with the new texture that you would like to see *improved do let me know and I'll see if it can't be tweaked!

*Keep in mind that I need to be consistent with the texture :P Most of the things I added to it I purposely had to adjust them to look "low quality" to match the rest of the texture, otherwise something would look very high definition, and other areas of the texture would look very bad in comparison. This is *not* an HD retexture for Ves' outfit after all :P

Loose Pictures Section:

post-48796-0-46160700-1410304101_thumb.png post-48796-0-50869000-1410304148_thumb.jpg

post-48796-0-78936300-1410304732_thumb.png post-48796-0-17000200-1410351164_thumb.jpg

post-48796-0-29417100-1410351168_thumb.jpg post-48796-0-05472200-1410351172_thumb.jpg

post-48796-0-89353300-1410351175_thumb.jpg post-48796-0-63808300-1410351179_thumb.jpg

post-48796-0-01269200-1410351190_thumb.jpg post-48796-0-55613400-1410351194_thumb.jpg

post-48796-0-95815800-1410382958_thumb.png post-48796-0-90503500-1410387770_thumb.jpg

post-48796-0-78073400-1410387777_thumb.jpg post-48796-0-28793200-1410387782_thumb.jpg

Credits Table:

CD Projeckt Red - For the amazing games they create and overall being an amazing company.

AlphaWolF - For indirectly helping me with this entire project :P.

Xarathos - For basically doing most of the work outside of a simple crappy retexture :).

Z0mBieP00Nani - For the Back Tattoo self-containment :)

LoversLab - For being an awesome website and having a great community.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/10/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    UNPB & BBP/TBBP Skeleton
  • Special Edition Compatible

Great work!! More UNP stuffs!!

After seeing it in game, I find it peculiar that a supposedly medieval looking outfit like this has quite a modern feeling attached to it, don't know why I never paid much attention to it when I played Witcher 2. Speaking of modern things, can you make a different set of textures for this? preferably cleaner looking or perhaps a bit shiny material that gives the whole outfit a more contemporary vibe? Anyway thanks for the hard work!

After seeing it in game, I find it peculiar that a supposedly medieval looking outfit like this has quite a modern feeling attached to it, don't know why I never paid much attention to it when I played Witcher 2. Speaking of modern things, can you make a different set of textures for this? preferably cleaner looking or perhaps a bit shiny material that gives the whole outfit a more contemporary vibe? Anyway thanks for the hard work!

I'm afraid not, friend :( That would require me to do a full retexture of the entire outfit. If I can't find any other project to entertain myself with I may some day take this back up and maybe even bump the quality to high definition and what not. For now however the only requests I would consider taking are those that are basically to fix something on the current new texture if you find that particular spot is *really* really bothering you :P but for the most part this "mod" is done as it is.

I'm sorry :(

What's more likely for me to take up on as far as requests without giving it much thought are re-color ones. Those usually don't take a whole lot of time :) but changing the entire texture is a ton of work.

Thanks for doing this, I love the Witcher armors! Any chance you might do others? I'd love to use more of the Witcher stuff but it looks weird to me when my character crams a UNPB sized body into a vanilla shaped armor.

I think this would be a request for the person that actually did 99% of the mesh work :P You should head over to Xarathos' thread and ask them if they'll be willing :) If they are and come up with something I could maybe be up for retexturing the meshes, if they needed retexturing as bad as this one outfit did (in my opinion anyway!).

I'm afraid not, friend :( That would require me to do a full retexture of the entire outfit. If I can't find any other project to entertain myself with I may some day take this back up and maybe even bump the quality to high definition and what not. For now however the only requests I would consider taking are those that are basically to fix something on the current new texture if you find that particular spot is *really* really bothering you :P but for the most part this "mod" is done as it is.

I'm sorry :(

What's more likely for me to take up on as far as requests without giving it much thought are re-color ones. Those usually don't take a whole lot of time :) but changing the entire texture is a ton of work.

It's okay, no huge loss, the outfit is already great looking as it is :)  If you are going to recolor them, please make a black/darker set :heart:  Thanks again!!

The problem with very bright colors... namely white in this case is depending on your ENB it would seem like you're wearing the freaking power of the sun on your clothes lol, at least on my ENB.

Edit: I'm looking at the actual .dds textures for the corset of that armor pack (which I happen to use in my game) and gosh darn... so much quality lol. I don't think Ves' outfit will ever look anywhere close to *that* good as far as color matching goes, not without a full rework and actually improving the quality of it all... I'll try though.

Looks good, tried it out. I noticed that it's not really weight slider compatible. The shirt (such as it is) floats off of the body, both above and below the breast. You can see out the other side. I've noticed this same problem with a few other UNPB conversions out there.

Any chance of an option to replace the standard tavern clothes?

post-130690-0-35517500-1410380079_thumb.jpg

+lidowxxx -- One Gwelda Vampire-like Black and Purple re-color coming up:

post-48796-0-95815800-1410382958_thumb.png

Gwelda-like Vampire Black-Purple Ves Recolor.7z

Down and dirty though as it were :P Tried keeping it close to Gwelda Vampire's armor in colors but their textures are very high quality, not sure I could get it any closer at my texture's quality levels.

I haven't tested it in-game but I'd assume it looks just fine.

You can either replace the installed texture (there is only one UV texture installed) with this one, or edit the mod's .esp to make a duplicate of the current outfits pointing to the new texture, effectively having multiple Ves Outfit colors in-game.

Enjoy!

+LaEspada:

+Jenneke:

Yeah the mesh may not be perfect, but it's pretty difficult to adjust a mesh for another game when you don't even know how exactly it was imported from the *other* game in the first place :P Fixing someone else's work tends to be even more tedious than fixing your own ^-^.

Still, Xarathos did a great job on the import and I guess you just have to be a little less picky :P

As for replacing the Tavern Wench outfit, that was actually my original idea many months back when I first requested an import for this outfit, but then I figured it doesn't hurt to have both outfits in the game, specially when I actually kinda like the Tavern Clothes.

However if you do want to replace one thing for the other I could try giving you a hand through the Creation Kit :) Feel free to PM me and maybe we can work it out for you.

The Witcher has a renaissance theme on the clothes. Maybe that's why you get the feeling it's "modern". I can agree that the shorts feels a bit modern but the material looks medieval.

Just finished taking some pics of the new recolor in game wearing a few extra pieces of clothing, many of which from Gwelda Vampire's pack:

post-48796-0-90503500-1410387770_thumb.jpg

post-48796-0-78073400-1410387777_thumb.jpg

post-48796-0-28793200-1410387782_thumb.jpg

------

+nightwolf

You're right they do :) However the model itself still looks pretty medieval to me. Think of them as underwear, not shorts.

But then again it may just be because modern society has trained my brain to look at stuff like this:

il_340x270.504531256_p7t1.jpg

... and the female counter-part being a string of something up the woman's nether parts :P Modern to me looks extremely different xD

Side note: That house in Solitude has been the best investment ever in the game lol. The fireplace in the basement has the perfect lighting for me :D

I do actually! We stumbled upon that with Xarathos. Basically your outfit is not properly set to use the weight slider.

There are 2 ways in which you can fix this:

1) Using TES5Edit to simply select the AA entry of the outfit and Enable the female weight slider, or...

2) Close your CK, re-open it, re-open the AA entry, re-set the _1.nif path, re-save, Done :P

It's ridiculous that this is even the fix, but like we discussed, TES5Edit is a "fan made" program, and when Bethesda decides to not even update/fix their CK, it's up to modders to add bug fixes to their mods in the form of "switches" :P namely the "Enable weight slider" feature in TES5Edit.

Something else to look forward to when you do get a key :)

As for what to do next... I dunno, what I enjoy the most out of this game is not the long quest chains, but installing a ton of Immersion mods and go live in the wilds, do/stumble upon random quests, do whatever lays in front of me at the time. Never using fast-travel has a way of making the game always throw stuff at you  :P

Thank you very much, looks very great yes but I have CBBE.

Do you think about a conversion for Bodyslide or CBBE ?

I think that will very appreciate.

I just answered a similar question in my original thread actually, and sadly the answer has to be no :( at least not from me. The problem is I have very little to no knowledge about 3D stuff, and while I'd really like to help you I'm afraid I can't.

As I advised the other person, I think you would have much higher chances of getting this ported if you requested it in a thread that's dedicated to CBBE conversions, and hell, if you do get someone on-board with the conversion let me know :) I'll add the link here so people can find the outfit for whatever body they love most.

Sorry though :(

Thank you very much, looks very great yes but I have CBBE.

Do you think about a conversion for Bodyslide or CBBE ?

I think that will very appreciate.

I just answered a similar question in my original thread actually, and sadly the answer has to be no :( at least not from me. The problem is I have very little to no knowledge about 3D stuff, and while I'd really like to help you I'm afraid I can't.

As I advised the other person, I think you would have much higher chances of getting this ported if you requested it in a thread that's dedicated to CBBE conversions, and hell, if you do get someone on-board with the conversion let me know :) I'll add the link here so people can find the outfit for whatever body they love most.

Sorry though :(

Ok, thank you for your reply and no worries I understand, I will go probably ask on the dedicated thread. :blush:

I do actually! We stumbled upon that with Xarathos. Basically your outfit is not properly set to use the weight slider.

There are 2 ways in which you can fix this:

1) Using TES5Edit to simply select the AA entry of the outfit and Enable the female weight slider, or...

2) Close your CK, re-open it, re-open the AA entry, re-set the _1.nif path, re-save, Done :P

It's ridiculous that this is even the fix, but like we discussed, TES5Edit is a "fan made" program, and when Bethesda decides to not even update/fix their CK, it's up to modders to add bug fixes to their mods in the form of "switches" :P namely the "Enable weight slider" feature in TES5Edit.

The female weight slider is already enabled by default and enabling it again does nothing. Also, what do you mean by "Close your CK"? Do you have your CK open all the time? I start with mine closed at least.

That's the one time I saw that same thing happen to me.

As for the CK being open, I replied relatively quickly after you made your post :P I just imagined that you still had it open and were still tweaking things around.

Try re-setting the model's path in the AA entries in the CK, see if that helps.

EDIT: Also, try doing the following; Open the edited mesh in NifSkope, right click anywhere in the render window and click Batch > Update All Tangent Spaces