Share your Racemenu preset (slot file).

Here's a Nord I made in Racemenu... the body isn't what I normally intend for her, as I was using a UNP Petite replica created in Bodyslide at the time of this picture, where I would normally give her a UNP Blessed body, or at least something a bit more busty.

So yeah, pretty much just Bodyslide 2, CBBE textures, Milkan Eyes, and SG Hair used. Simple!

post-246140-0-63027000-1415462354_thumb.jpg

And the preset:

Slot42.zip

@hds I didn't realize your preset uses Monli! I tried to make it look OK on a Breton, but once again only succeeded in making a strange alien thing. Sadness.

Here's a Nord I made in Racemenu... the body isn't what I normally intend for her, as I was using a UNP Petite replica created in Bodyslide at the time of this picture, where I would normally give her a UNP Blessed body, or at least something a bit more busty.

So yeah, pretty much just Bodyslide 2, CBBE textures, Milkan Eyes, and SG Hair used. Simple!

attachicon.gifNord.jpg

And the preset:

attachicon.gifSlot42.zip

@hds I didn't realize your preset uses Monli! I tried to make it look OK on a Breton, but once again only succeeded in making a strange alien thing. Sadness.

Looks like Serana's mother.

attachicon.gifNord.jpg

And the preset:

attachicon.gifSlot42.zip

That's weird. I indeed used Monli race when I created the originals of those presets, but I purposely used a vanilla race (Nord i think) when saving the one I uploaded here. You're saying that it doesn't work anyway? I will try to check it somehow in my game, I just need to get rid of all the Monli related stuff from my game to make sure it doesn't load in any way.

If it comes to the worst then I will just try to recreate those while using vanilla race from the beginning as it doesn't use any Monli assets anyway (I think)

I've noticed that the second set of sliders (with the same name) tend to morph the head mesh more like ECE. So I've been trying to use only them and the results are very similar to ECE results. It still takes longer, though.

Yeah exactly, using most 2nd sliders and a RAN's headmesh, you'll get more or less the same result as with ECE, you'll just lack the vertex editor.

I made those a short while ago but probably won't be using them after all. So I thought I might them share around here and someone can put them to good use. Just don't break them, okay?

Slot 50

Yif3aEP.jpg

Slot 49

X0om7aR.jpg

As you can see, I used the Ningheim custom race for both of them. I don't think they look pretty good with any of the vanilla races, but you could try anyway.

Ningheim

KS Hairdo's

IridumEyes 2.0 for the blue one

By the way, I also have another preset, but she's supposed to be a young girl and I don't know if I'm allowed to post/upload the preset in that case. I think she's pretty cute, but I won't be using her, too. What do you think?

Here's a picture

z3IyRLP.jpg

49.rar

50.rar

attachicon.gifNord.jpg

And the preset:

attachicon.gifSlot42.zip

OK, I think i already know why it turned into an alien garbage for you and it is not because of Monli (I've made sure none of it's assets were used).

To put it simply, it is a Nord preset but Nord presets are not compatible with other races i.e., if you use a Nord preset on a Breton or Redguard then it turns into garbage. I guess it goes the other way round too (you won't be able to use Redguard presets on Imperial, Breton on Redguard etc.).

I didn't have any idea about that as I've always only used Monli race, but it makes sense honestly. I've downloaded a few presets in the past and I was wondering why they weren't working for me - now I know.

To make sure of this I've tried to create those presets completely from scratch while using Breton and Redguard. I've used exactly the same values as for Nord and it turned hideous. 

Try to use my presets on a Nord and you will see that it should work properly. Nevertheless, to be completely sure here are redone presets that should have absolutely no dependencies on Monli race as it simply didn't exist in game when I created them. :P

Preset40&43.zip

Ok I'll try it on a Nord and see how it goes, thanks!

The other one definitely showed 'Monli.esp' in the presets, but I guess since I didn't try it on a Nord (only a Breton) that may have been the issue. BTW I did have Monli downloaded (but not installed at first), so I did go ahead and activate it, start a new game, and try your preset that way as well... it also didn't look anywhere near as good as yours (again showing that I should have tried Nord), but I did some tweaking and came up with this:

post-246140-0-99242400-1415484774_thumb.jpg

With the preset if anyone likes:

Slot36.zip

IridumEyes 2.0 for the blue one

By the way, I also have another preset, but she's supposed to be a young girl and I don't know if I'm allowed to post/upload the preset in that case. I think she's pretty cute, but I won't be using her, too. What do you think?

Here's a picture

z3IyRLP.jpg

I don't know if you've browsed through the ECE thread, but some of the characters in there look way younger than what you posted. I'm pretty sure there isn't a rule against young-looking characters as long as they have adult bodies (the Monli race is a prime example of this), only against actual kid races like Skykids and such being used in adult content.

Well, in that case I'll just add her and see what happens.

To prevent any confusion, here again the picture.

z3IyRLP.jpg

I used the Lovergirl Race for her that's somehow based on the YoundNord race of ECE or something. I'm not really sure about that. Anyway, maybe her face could be redone with a vanilla race by using RANs headmesh, mentioned earlier in this thread. Her Hair is again KS Hairdo's.

25.rar

Ok I'll try it on a Nord and see how it goes, thanks!

The other one definitely showed 'Monli.esp' in the presets, but I guess since I didn't try it on a Nord (only a Breton) that may have been the issue. BTW I did have Monli downloaded (but not installed at first), so I did go ahead and activate it, start a new game, and try your preset that way as well... it also didn't look anywhere near as good as yours (again showing that I should have tried Nord), but I did some tweaking and came up with this:

attachicon.gifMonli.jpg

With the preset if anyone likes:

attachicon.gifSlot36.zip

Yeah, it probably did show Monli.esp because the first time I saved that preset I was using Monli race. It shouldn't really matter though because I don't think it uses any custom assets aside from head mesh (i.e., no custom noses/eyes/mouths etc.). It probably uses the same ones as Nord race (hence why that preset works for Nords and not for Bretons/Imperials etc.). 

I'm afraid, however, that it won't really look in your game any different on Nord than it does on Monli. The only two reason i can think of why it seems off for you are: ENB and my custom textures. Especially the latter can make a lot of difference.

I think I've tried pretty much every UNP texture there is and 90% of them looked pretty awkward if not outright awful on that character, because they simply don't fit young looking character. The only two that looked right for me were: SG Textures and UNP Creamy - and that's exactly what my textures are, a mix of those two. If you're willing to check them I will gladly send them to you, though I would rather do that on priv, instead of uploading it here as I never bothered for getting any kinds of permissions and I don't want to piss off anyone. ;)

I totally wouldn't mind taking a look at the textures, but I just tried the preset again with a Nord character, and I don't think textures are the only issue. I load the preset on a Nord, and she has a gigantic forehead! I'm able to correct this somewhat by adjusting face height, but that of course gives her a giraffe neck if I go too far.

The correct textures probably would help the overall look though. ^_^

I totally wouldn't mind taking a look at the textures, but I just tried the preset again with a Nord character, and I don't think textures are the only issue. I load the preset on a Nord, and she has a gigantic forehead! I'm able to correct this somewhat by adjusting face height, but that of course gives her a giraffe neck if I go too far.

The correct textures probably would help the overall look though. ^_^

Aww, then I already have no idea what could go wrong.

I've checked those presets in a new game, completely devoid of any Monli or face changing mods (aside from RaceMenu) and it did seem pretty accurate. :(

Btw. have you tried those two presets I've uploaded later, as well? Is there any difference?

Anyway, I've sent you a message with those texture, hopefully they'll be able to improve that preset at least a little bit.

Yeah I tried the two you sent after, and they are the ones which had the rather large forehead. I don't really know what's going on... it's not a showstopper, and wouldn't be an issue at all if I was able to shorten my character's neck the way ECE allows, but I guess I'll keep working on it. ^_^ Thanks!

wow im so jellin of everyone beautiful preset lol but on a honest note i wish i can create a good preset but since im an elf (but my main is a kawaii khajiit) its kinda hard >.<

You could use this to make elves look a little better. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24273/?

Or make a human character then use the racial trait sliders (in either ECE or newer versions of RM) to make an attractive elf.

wow im so jellin of everyone beautiful preset lol but on a honest note i wish i can create a good preset but since im an elf (but my main is a kawaii khajiit) its kinda hard >.<

You could use this to make elves look a little better. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24273/?

Or make a human character then use the racial trait sliders (in either ECE or newer versions of RM) to make an attractive elf.

ah thank you :D ill see what i can come up with then! and i use RM because of tattoos ^-^

Bunch of presets. A little samey for the most part. Made with nord but shouldn't look THAT different with other races. I don't know.

All presets share the following mods:

Diff textures - Real Girls v06

Face normal - SG

Frecklemania

Non vanilla hairs from KS hairdo's

Eyes from Eyes of Beauty

ENB - Serenity (slightly customized with different effect.txt and something else I forget... oh right, modified specular values)

0-4. Rename as needed.

0. Doesn't use freckles, it's a bug with Frecklemania/Racemenu, not resetting body freckles. Vanilla hair.

hl2SuMq.jpg

1. Freckles all ovah! Vanilla hair.

YZpfGfg.jpg

2. Blonde version of 1 -freckles -scar. Vanilla hair.

qmmUT2z.jpg

3. Modified version of 1 and what I run around with mostly. Different eyes, modified nose specs and probably lips, cheekbones, some jaw and chin work. Freckles again. KS hairdo - 50 or thereabouts.

HnNbVb1.jpg

4. KS hairdo 1 or 2 or thereabouts, despite what the screenshot says. No freckles. Uh yeah.

hRHtFsL.jpg

Presets.7z

well since im still working on the CBBE verison of my elf i might as well show my UNPB elf its something the only thing is i have no idea how to share the Preset  :unsure:

by the way: ENBs never works for me so don't mind the error message >.<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: the blue version if you really want it you can make yourself i only did that because it was Halloween lol shes naturally brown haired! heres the list --->

Body: UNP Blessed Body - UNPB Redux Project

Head: Ethereal Elven Overhaul

Skin: Fair Skin Complexion + Beta Face Normals

Hair: KS Hairdo

Eyes: Eyes Colors With New Style Eyelashes (that what it say i find this on here by some helpful people ^-^ thankies forums )

if im missing anything else let me know im not very good at this lol still learning

post-450615-0-35093800-1415563830_thumb.jpg

post-450615-0-61605600-1415563837_thumb.jpg

post-450615-0-59244100-1415740109_thumb.jpg

Seirya.1.rar

Nord Female: I use alternative start: live an alternative live and decided to make a milfy nord farmer.

Mods used:

UNPB

Mature Skin Texture and Body (with scars and moles and with normal pubic hair)

The Eyes of Beauty

Seductive Lips HD

Ponytail Hairstyles v3_0

The Painted Lady-Color Matching Pubic Hairs Redone (for the bushy pubes and strip going up to her navel)

If you know how to make her more milfy, let me know please :)

post-16861-0-32003400-1415733349_thumb.png

post-16861-0-93292600-1415733392_thumb.png

post-16861-0-94186800-1415733404_thumb.png

post-16861-0-95278000-1415733413_thumb.png

post-16861-0-00772400-1415733424_thumb.png

post-16861-0-66006500-1415733432_thumb.png

slot7.zip

well since im still working on the CBBE verison of my elf i might as well show my UNPB elf its something the only thing is i have no idea how to share the Preset  :unsure:

by the way: ENBs never works for me so don't mind the error message >.<

Are you using the latest racemu? If so you should see a preset section where you can save and load presets. Even if you are using an older version you should see somethng like " F9 load Preset and F5 save Preset". When you have saved your preset, it is in located in:

.....skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/CharGen/Presets

after that, just upload the file and screenshots and post necessary mods

• 2 weeks later...

Hi pplz (=^.^=) this is my pride and joy creation lol X hope you enjoy hehe.

okay so it's ks hair 265 version^^ it seams like it's not on the nexes but it will be around im sure on google.
Lunari Race by bhaktiseanhttp://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21602/? also i used 
Joseph Anthonys Lip Gloss for Lunari by Joseph Anthony http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23928/?
 or Epic Elves race by zzjay http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20172/?^^there both work fine on both race :)

DIMONIZED UNP female body by dimon99  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709/?
SG Female Textures Renewal by Hello Santa   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?

Hope you like her (=^.^=)

post-482374-0-02400700-1416972152_thumb.png

19.zip

Gotta say that I really love the RaceMenu "Save Preset" feature. Before that, I was making my characters as presets through Creation Kit. Best part is that it wouldn't even look the same because of the vanilla game not supporting the extra sliders that RM has. Anyway here's my sweet Ilatria:

5P4oGNal.jpg

Weight 0:

Front:

U9ExTZRl.jpg

Back:

K7fO5Inl.jpg

Weight 100:

Front:

qSoiV3Kl.jpg

Back:

5UCSZw9l.jpg

Face Close Up:

dhOoD7Al.jpg

Mods used:

- CBBE HDT BodySlide2 (Custom Slider Settings by me)

- KS Hairdos

- SG Female Textures Renewal

If someone really wants it, I can put a download link on the BodySlide preset I made.

IlatriaV4.rar