[Request]I serve the lord of the castle. Volkihar followers

MidbossVyers

After defeating Harkon, on the Volkihar side, could someone give Modhna dialogue that allows her to be a follower?  She always says that she served the lord of the castle.  Therefore, when that lord is you, you should be able to get her help.  If she needs to be releveled/restatted in order to make her into a better follower, I'll leave those to you, but her stats already seem scaled, so I don't believe that will be necessary.  Also, same thing with Namasur, so both vampires do more than just sit around eating.

dude !! its the volkihar castle... not your castle...after the death of Harkon.. you are not the owner of the castle... the castle stay vokihar property, so its the Serana mother castle (then become serana castle)...

sound logic to me to not be considered like master of this castle... stupidity from bethesda i guess...lol

Archived