[WIP] Monster Hunter Tri Weapons Mod

Should I merge the MHGS esp and mine together or keep them separate? Also for when I get done with the SAxes and start to do some of the damage balance and creation stuff what do you think the damages should be? And for creation should I just give only the Bone axe to start or all of the base weapons? Also For upgrading should I try to give all dragons maybe a "Dragon Gem Shard" and you need to have 4 to craft a whole "Dragon Gem" that is used to upgrade a SAxe(along with other mats of course)

Merging the esps is better for further management, and there is no scripts between them to cause conflict. So, merge them.

You can use a reference from those MHwikis, and I think axe is slower than sword(although you can run faster in axe mode). Axe has a slower atk speed along with lesser enchantment, but a higher atk power. Sword is the opposite. There is a DPS count in the CK, a good function for balancing.

If you stick to MH games, then yes, bone SAxe is the start of all SAxes.

For forging materials, why not just add those ore from MH?

Beside that, how easy to obtain the dragon gem shard? cuz you need four to temper one weapon.

Merging the esps is better for further management' date=' and there is no scripts between them to cause conflict. So, merge them.

You can use a reference from those MHwikis, and I think axe is slower than sword(although you can run faster in axe mode). Axe has a slower atk speed along with lesser enchantment, but a higher atk power. Sword is the opposite. There is a DPS count in the CK, a good function for balancing.

Beside that, how easy to obtain the dragon gem shard? cuz you need four to temper one weapon.

[/quote']

I could try to add some MH ores to the game and with the Dragon Gem I would try to make it spawn with every dragon but I might drop it to 3 shards per full crystal.

But what about the base damage? Should I have bone axe sword do about 18 raw at start and Axe does about 20? and have each upgraded form go up by about 3 or 4? I already have the enchantment thing going for the weapons though I plan to remove them from the axe form until the higher up upgrades so it will only be about 15 hits with the Sword form of a weapon with a high enchantment.

Merging the esps is better for further management' date=' and there is no scripts between them to cause conflict. So, merge them.

[/quote']

I could try to add some MH ores to the game and with the Dragon Gem I would try to make it spawn with every dragon but I might drop it to 3 shards per full crystal.

But what about the base damage? Should I have bone axe sword do about 18 raw at start and Axe does about 20? and have each upgraded form go up by about 3 or 4? I already have the enchantment thing going for the weapons though I plan to remove them from the axe form until the higher up upgrades so it will only be about 15 hits with the Sword form of a weapon with a high enchantment.

About shard and dragon gem i think Deadly Dragons mods from Nexus was already implemented with that feature.

[/quote']

About shard and dragon gem i think Deadly Dragons mods from Nexus was already implemented with that feature.

Hmm I see... I looked it up and it looks like they just drop soul gems and stuff used to make jewelry it looks like. Hmm so what do you think? Most of the high tear stuff in MH requires a wyvern gem from a specific monster though I was just gonna do dragons.

Just try it first' date=' hit on the same target to see how it goes. Can't say the exact number for the atks.

I'm curious on how you treat the physical/elemental boost phials.

oh, and its time to adjust some mesh. ;)

[/quote']

Well I base my element damage using their givin ones and I use 4 for regulars and 5 for element... for the power phials.. uh I think I might have just figured them out by revers engineering the "Notched Pickaxe" enchantment so I think I just gave the weapon a fortify 2 handed enchantment essentially.

No sinister saints? Awww' date=' I can't download that US&EUR dlc quest to forge it. Thats the one and only axe I don't have, so sad.:(

Sinister Saints is US&EUR only and Pirate J is Jap only....

I forged Pirate J and is that a way to rip it to you?

[/quote']

I guess I will do sinister saints only reason I wasn't is because it was a user made weapon. Oh and no pirate J isn't on my American disc. I would have to dload a Japanese disc to get it

Oh' date=' I see. wish you luck on finding the Japanese disc.:)

[/quote']

I'll try to find it and get it tonight or tomorrow and then I will add in the 2 "extra" switch axes. Also I decided to use 2 Dragon gem shards per 1 gem mainly because if you want the Axe and sword form 6 dragons seemed like too much to fight. I'm still in the process of adding and refining recipes and enchantments though.

Just want to asking' date=' is it possible to add morph/changing animation for the weapons from Sword Axe to become Great Axe and otherwise?

[/quote']

Sorry I dont know how to add animation or even if I did how to change the stats of the weapon after it does morph

Just want to asking' date=' is it possible to add morph/changing animation for the weapons from Sword Axe to become Great Axe and otherwise?

[/quote']

Sorry I dont know how to add animation or even if I did how to change the stats of the weapon after it does morph

How About make it like Werewolf cinematic morph. As long i know that's the only cinematic morph in Skyrim. What do you think?

[/quote']

How About make it like Werewolf cinematic morph. As long i know that's the only cinematic morph in Skyrim. What do you think?

Hmm I tried messing around with it but I couldnt figure out how to make it effect only an equipped weapon and even if I did I think I would have to add one spell for each SAxe that I make to transform between them so you could have upwards of 25 spells to choose from by the time I'm done adding all SAxe forms.

Spell? you need to unequip the SAs to equip spells' date=' right? then using favorite to do fast change is much faster. Or you mean those abilities in "Power" category?

[/quote']

Yeah that is what I meant by spell so it would take up the "Shout" button. But yeah so far it seems the easiest way to switch between them easy would be to favorite the forms