• 2 weeks later...

The mod itself works fine, but something about it is causing my spellcasting to be unreliable. Sometimes my character's arm will go up, but no magicka will be spent and nothing will happen. Do you have any idea what could be causing this? He's my load order:

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Cobl Main.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
bookplacing.esm
No Lights Flicker.esm
Underwear HGEC Fighter.esm
Underwear HGEC Normal.esm
Book Placement v2.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
Mounted_Steering.esp
Mounted_Spellcasting.esp
Mounted_Trampling.esp
ScriptIcon_Replacer.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp
HMMagicalWardrobe.esp
Basic Primary Needs.esp
Basic Personal Hygiene.esp
RealisticFatigue.esp
Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp
Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
DLCfrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
NLF Orrery.esp
NLF VileLair.esp
NLF MehrunesRazor.esp
NLF FrostCrag.esp
NLF Knights.esp
HackdirtAlive.esp
GlenvarCastle.esp
Harvest [Flora].esp
Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp
Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp
Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp
Realistic Weapon weights-3534.esp
Realistic Armor Weights-2194.esp
ElaborateEyes.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
Cobl Glue.esp
Cobl Tweaks.esp
Cobl Si.esp
Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp
FrostcragRebornCobl.esp
Shadowcrest_Vineyard_COBL.esp
Shadowcrest_Vineyard_GuardCOBL.esp
Quest Award Leveller.esp
StolenItemOwnership.esp
DropLitTorchOBSE.esp
Unequip Broken Armor.esp
Quest Award Leveller - Knights of the Nine.esp
Quest Award Leveller - Mehrunes Razor.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
Alluring Potion Bottles v3.esp
Alluring Wine Bottles.esp
Underwear HGEC placed.esp
Book Jackets Oblivion - BP.esp
Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversChorus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversBed.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversAdultYield.esp
DarkBloodline.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp
LoversClubCats.esp
LoversFollowersMJDJJ.esp
LoversBrute.esp
LoversStalkerMN.esp
LoversAchievments.esp
LoversSatisfaction.esp
SetBody.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
_No_ persistant enchantment glow fix-1843.esp
KS - Cities FPS Boost.esp

I also have been having the spellcasting problem, but hadn't traced the cause.

Ok, I've worked on my training mod a bit:

This one has the following features:

• Makes some NPCs train the lovemaking skill
  • Makes some books (all mod added ATM I'm afraid)
  • Modifies the Lover Birthsign & Doomstone to grant a Lovemaking bonus.

[Game]
Oblivion
[Mod Name]
Lovers Satisfaction Extender
{Version]
[Author(s)]
Satyrist
[Contact Me]

[Date Released]
14/12/2014
[Download Site]
LoversLab
[Categories]
Lovers

[Description]
Expands on the Lovemaking skill introduced in Lovers Satisfaction.

[Details on mod]
Allows some NPCs to train in Lovemaking.
     Trevaia (Spell merchant in Chapel of Dibella - pre KoTN)
     Selene Duronia  (Spell merchant in Chapel of Dibella - post KoTN)
     Engorm (Alchemist at shrine to Sanguine

Turns some mod-added books into Lovemaking skill books (you don't need these mods, but if installed, the books are changed)
     Aliensloth's Boethia's Pillow Book
     One of the books added in the Unexpurgated Barenziah mod.
     A few books added in the Maeva Scribonia collections (these are changes to the skill taught)

Adds a fortify Lovemaking ability to the Lover birthsign.
Adds a fortify Lovemaking ability to the Lover doomstone.
Changes the image used for the Lover birthsign.
[Change Log]
0.1 preliminary version

[Location]

[upgrading]

[Known issues and bugs]

[Compatibilities]

[incompatibilities]

[Tools Used]
Construction Set
Construction Set Extender
GIMP
[Permissions]

[Manual Installation]
Copy the files into Oblivion\Data
[Manuall Uninstallation]
Decativate and remove LoversSatisfactionExtender.esp
Remove replacement icons from Oblivion\Data\Textures\Menus, Oblivion\Data\Textures\Menus50 and Oblivion\Data\Textures\Menus80
[FOMM Installation]

[FOMM Uninstallation]

[OMM Installatiion]

[OMM Uninstallation]

[sMM Installation]

[sMM Uninstallation] 

[Walkthrough]

[Future Updates]
Add Spells, Potions & Items that fortify Lovemaking
Make it user-configerable
Try and see if there is any way to use Custom skills as class skills.

[Mods Required]
LAPF with all requirements
Lovers Satisfaction
[Recomended Mods]

[Frequently asked Questions]

Readme Generated with DarkSaber2328's Readme Generator

If anyone has any suggestions for vanilla books that would be suitable for use as Lovemaking training books, or NPCs that could become trainers, not that ATM I can only change NPCs that are already service providers, please let me know.
The mod does all its changes via scripting, so should be compatible with most things.

If anyone knows a script-based way to add new items to existing vendors, also, please let me know.

I've done more research on custom skills, so far, I haven't been able to get the game to let me used a custom skill as a class primary skill.

LoversSatisfactionExtender.zip

Ok, I found the bug and crushed it. Apparently I -being a noob- was using the wrong function to ask the game if player was having sex or not; by calling "HasSpell" instead of "GetItemCount". Anyway, it is fixed now and spells are back to normal.

I think I'll upload 0.3 alpha tomorrow. Many bugfixes and some features.

I also have been having the spellcasting problem, but hadn't traced the cause.

Ok, I've worked on my training mod a bit:

This one has the following features:

• Makes some NPCs train the lovemaking skill
  • Makes some books (all mod added ATM I'm afraid)
  • Modifies the Lover Birthsign & Doomstone to grant a Lovemaking bonus.

[Game]
Oblivion
[Mod Name]
Lovers Satisfaction Extender
{Version]
[Author(s)]
Satyrist
[Contact Me]

[Date Released]
14/12/2014
[Download Site]
LoversLab
[Categories]
Lovers

[Description]
Expands on the Lovemaking skill introduced in Lovers Satisfaction.

[Details on mod]
Allows some NPCs to train in Lovemaking.
     Trevaia (Spell merchant in Chapel of Dibella - pre KoTN)
     Selene Duronia  (Spell merchant in Chapel of Dibella - post KoTN)
     Engorm (Alchemist at shrine to Sanguine

Turns some mod-added books into Lovemaking skill books (you don't need these mods, but if installed, the books are changed)
     Aliensloth's Boethia's Pillow Book
     One of the books added in the Unexpurgated Barenziah mod.
     A few books added in the Maeva Scribonia collections (these are changes to the skill taught)

Adds a fortify Lovemaking ability to the Lover birthsign.
Adds a fortify Lovemaking ability to the Lover doomstone.
Changes the image used for the Lover birthsign.
[Change Log]
0.1 preliminary version

[Location]

[upgrading]

[Known issues and bugs]

[Compatibilities]

[incompatibilities]

[Tools Used]
Construction Set
Construction Set Extender
GIMP
[Permissions]

[Manual Installation]
Copy the files into Oblivion\Data
[Manuall Uninstallation]
Decativate and remove LoversSatisfactionExtender.esp
Remove replacement icons from Oblivion\Data\Textures\Menus, Oblivion\Data\Textures\Menus50 and Oblivion\Data\Textures\Menus80
[FOMM Installation]

[FOMM Uninstallation]

[OMM Installatiion]

[OMM Uninstallation]

[sMM Installation]

[sMM Uninstallation] 

[Walkthrough]

[Future Updates]
Add Spells, Potions & Items that fortify Lovemaking
Make it user-configerable
Try and see if there is any way to use Custom skills as class skills.

[Mods Required]
LAPF with all requirements
Lovers Satisfaction
[Recomended Mods]

[Frequently asked Questions]

Readme Generated with DarkSaber2328's Readme Generator

If anyone has any suggestions for vanilla books that would be suitable for use as Lovemaking training books, or NPCs that could become trainers, not that ATM I can only change NPCs that are already service providers, please let me know.
The mod does all its changes via scripting, so should be compatible with most things.

If anyone knows a script-based way to add new items to existing vendors, also, please let me know.

I've done more research on custom skills, so far, I haven't been able to get the game to let me used a custom skill as a class primary skill.

This is very good news! You should upload this to the file browser.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

For the books, my first bet would be on Lusty Argonian Maid.  Other than that, the only one I can think of with even vague sexual hints is Theif of Virtue.

Thief of Virtue looks like it could be used, any other votes for 'Lusty Argonian Maid'? (I personally think it should train Speecraft with the 'innuendo' speciality ;) ).

Casta Scribonia could be a trainer. She supposedly writes risque books.

If she had an 'offer services' package I'll add her in.

You could put in the uncensored version of The Real Barenziah, Pt. 2.

Another good idea, thanks.

<snip>

This is very good news! You should upload this to the file browser.

I'm planning to when its a bit more complete - I've got some spells, scrolls and potions of 'fortify lovemaking' already included, I'm just trying to figure out a non-invasive way of adding them to selected merchants. I'm also trying to make it a bit more user-configurable via .ini file, and adding in Lovemaking fortifying items (I can make them work if they're scripted items, but not via enchantments - I suppose I could just fake it).

I've had some further ideas for skill perks:

Apprentice: Disposition bonus - this might clash or stack with LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP which also grants a disposition bonus.

Co-operative sex - if your partners Lovemaking skill is lower than yours, they gain a small bonus.

Journeyman: Multiorgasmic - this would require adding in some kind of 'refactory period' mechanic for males. This perk would reduce or remove the refactory period for any males involved.

Mentorship - Partner gains lovemaking experience faster than normal.

Expert: Restorative Sex - Restore Health, Stamina, and/or Magicka by having sex, either one gets fortified, either chosen from Menu, or chosen based on character's class speciality (Combat: Stamina, Stealth: Health, Magic: Magicka), or just fortify all three.

Master: Empowering Sex - Fortify Health, Stamina, and/or Magicka by having sex, as per the Expert perk. Also Restore Health, Stamina, and/or Magicka on partner.

Sex Additction - chance to addict your partner to you - giving a long-term Charm effect.

I'm not sure how easy these would be to implement though.

I've had some further ideas for skill perks:

Apprentice: Disposition bonus - this might clash or stack with LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP which also grants a disposition bonus.

Co-operative sex - if your partners Lovemaking skill is lower than yours, they gain a small bonus.

Journeyman: Multiorgasmic - this would require adding in some kind of 'refactory period' mechanic for males. This perk would reduce or remove the refactory period for any males involved.

Mentorship - Partner gains lovemaking experience faster than normal.

Expert: Restorative Sex - Restore Health, Stamina, and/or Magicka by having sex, either one gets fortified, either chosen from Menu, or chosen based on character's class speciality (Combat: Stamina, Stealth: Health, Magic: Magicka), or just fortify all three.

Master: Empowering Sex - Fortify Health, Stamina, and/or Magicka by having sex, as per the Expert perk. Also Restore Health, Stamina, and/or Magicka on partner.

Sex Additction - chance to addict your partner to you - giving a long-term Charm effect.

I'm not sure how easy these would be to implement though.

I've been thinking around the perks too, and I belvie their influence should be limited around the sex minigame. Version 0.3alpha includes a switching pose group feature, and maybe perks will be about that: More changes per sesion allowed for more experienced characters, desire bar could fill at a slower rate or something, and maybe some preference boost or tweak.

Almost on the topic of Satyrist's mention of a refractory period, I was sitting around with nothing else to do and remembered people asking earlier in this thread about the inclusion of the foreplay function from LPK extender.  First off, I understand this mod is still in the development stages, so this may be a little ambitious right now, or just straight up not possible with the way Oblivion, the Script Extender, or LL works (can you tell I know nothing about modding?), but I figure I'll throw it out there.  What I'm about to ask sort of has a couple stages to the thought process, so bear with me a second.  I'll spoiler it so it doesn't clutter the thread.

First, I started wondering if the foreplay part could have an effect other than just cosmetic.  When I used LPK extender, I never noticed the foreplay stage really did anything but include a few different animations.  This got me thinking about how this mod already tracks a character's lust and how close they are to orgasm actually during sex.  If foreplay were to be included, is it possible it would track a stat of it's own, which added a modifier to how fast the orgasm meter increased, a sort of arousal count.  The higher arousal is, probably measured by the length of the foreplay stage or something, the faster the meter to orgasm increases.  This sounded like an amazing idea to me, if it could be implemented, and then I remembered that all it would do is cause the animations to end faster with the same effective result as if the feature weren't there.  This brings me to the next part of my thought process.

Is it possible to set how the orgasm meter increases in response to specific animations?  For instance, I noticed when using oral animations, actors in the "female" position almost didn't increase at all, while the "male" position increased at a decent rate.  This was the case even for licking animations and such, when logically the increases would be reversed.  If specific animations can have different increase rates for different gender positions, then such a thing might also be able to tie in with the previously mentioned stat from the foreplay stage.  I remember there's a couple different foreplay animations, so I figured maybe the different animations could increase the "arousal" of actors in one role or the other differently.

All together, this would essentially only be useful in two situations that I can think of.  When the male character doesn't have high enough lovemaking to bring their partner to orgasm, it could be used to help tip the scales somewhat.  Alternatively, starting sex animations with the male in a high state of arousal and possessing Satyrist's proposed multi-orgasmic perk might lower the refractory period between orgasms.  Even that though sort of requires the aforementioned perk to allow for maybe three orgasms by the male, at the least, before it becomes any kind of useful.  Finally, at the end of the day, the only thing this foreplay=faster orgasm idea would be useful for without patching functions into other mods would be either power-levelling your lovemaking or helping your increase disposition, again with one of Satyrist's proposed ideas, his apprentice perk.  As far as I know, NPCs don't increase their lovemaking level as they make use of it, so I doubt it could be used to "train" them.

I figured, I had this random idea and I'd put it out here.  It's there if you want to look at it.  If similar ideas have already been considered, sorry for dredging it back up.

I really don't care about any complex scripts and modifiers regarding foreplay animations.

I simply enjoy watching them when I play with PK extender...

That is the biggest downside for me with this mod - the lack of foreplay :(

Still, this mod is great on it's own. And if it will feature foreplay animations (the ones from the PK extender are more than just fine) then I will switch over to this mod immediately!

Best of luck with rewriting the update and I will follow this thread with anticipation! :)

Ok, been using this mod, and a few things. The SD doesn't seem to raise fast enough. I'm always satisfied because of all the rape. The other, my lovemaking skill goes up really fast. I got gang raped by 3 npc's and went up 8 levels in lovemaking. Using ngcd, I could actually gain levels just walking around a city. It's a good mod, love the idea (it does beat pk ext and aphro), but if it were a little more user definable it would be great. Meaning the user could define how fast the desire raises. I don't think the user could define how quickly the skill itself raises. 

Всем привет=) Ребят, подскажите человеку плохо понимающему ваш язык;) После установки мода, игра вылетает спустя 5 секунд. Вроде сделал все по инструкции, но не чего не помогает. Не могли бы вы на пальцах объяснить, как правильно установить мод, что и куда ставить? 

Zik you have installed LAPF , why Problems to install Lovers Satisfaction ?

You have installed ?????

LAPF

HUD status bars

MenuQue

AddActorValues

And OBSE 21

You need all 5 Mods ! ! !

----------------------------------

Installing Lovers Satisfaction:

"LoversSatisfaction.esp"  and "textures" Folder in your Oblivion\data Folder.

Then open Oblivion\data\ini\    Folder  

and open "the Hud Status Bars.ini"

Open the "ADD TO - Hud Status Bars.ini"  ( in you Lovers Satisfaction unpack Folder)

copy the text

paste the text at the end of  the "Hud Status Bars.ini"

save it.

done.

-------------------------------------

Sorry no Russian.