Idea for a player training a slave mod

Asrienda

just edited my post ;)

the logflood comes from pahslavemind (event onupdate())

the loop happend in pahdiag Function CommandNoLongerDoCombat(Actor slave_actor), but that disappeared now.

my main concern is the missing dialogue option "You can address me however you want now" (Quest PAHPersonalityEventoned -> PAHPDFETCommandsViewBranch -> PAHPDFETCommandsRespectfulUndoTopic)

Ok, I'll give it a shot, tell the truth, I never ever knew that part was there, (Quest PAHPersonalityEventoned -> PAHPDFETCommandsViewBranch -> PAHPDFETCommandsRespectfulUndoTopic)

It was there when the "stop fighting for me" had vanished ;) but that was because the CK is a piece of shit and reuses the hexcodes for the fragments (yes, it overwrote the existing fragments with totally unrelated ones)... this time I don't know... the single condition is good (that's what I debugged for) so it should show up, no matter what...

I'll work on it tomorrow again

This is really good stuff so far. Thank you!

Thank you, on a day like this it's good to hear it's not all in vain ;)

oh, it's not in vain, at least to this slaver ;)

Definitely not in vain! PAH was the first "naughty" mod I've ever installed, even before I knew of this site. To see it updated with SexLab support is a dream come true :)

I realize it was a bad idea to say that, now I'll pressure myself into not disappointing you lot (yes, I'm weird like that  :blush: )

oh, it's not in vain, at least to this slaver ;)

Definitely not in vain! PAH was the first "naughty" mod I've ever installed, even before I knew of this site. To see it updated with SexLab support is a dream come true :)

I realize it was a bad idea to say that, now I'll pressure myself into not disappointing you lot (yes, I'm weird like that  :blush: )

I've waited a very long time for something like this, I can certainly wait a couple more hours!

But seriously, I'll be grateful no matter how long you take. If this was a simple patch I'm sure someone would have released a mod already.

I think this mod needs it's own thread in the SexLab section instead of being buried in a thread. The only way I found this was that it was linked to in the WIP Dirty Deeds mod thread. I've been looking for something that worked like the awesome Oblivion slaver mods, and this, in conjunction with the TDF Aggressive Prostitution, gets me close and in some ways, even surpasses them. Even at this stage, it should get it's own WIP thread because it deserves the love.

I think this mod needs it's own thread in the SexLab section instead of being buried in a thread. The only way I found this was that it was linked to in the WIP Dirty Deeds mod thread. I've been looking for something that worked like the awesome Oblivion slaver mods, and this, in conjunction with the TDF Aggressive Prostitution, gets me close and in some ways, even surpasses them. Even at this stage, it should get it's own WIP thread because it deserves the love.

Definitely agree!

I've waited a very long time for something like this, I can certainly wait a couple more hours!

But seriously, I'll be grateful no matter how long you take. If this was a simple patch I'm sure someone would have released a mod already.

Not to scare you, but I was on the brink of kicking the CK off my computer all together today... ;)

I'll make my own thread once I have some sort of plan where this is going... right now this is still a personal mod that I happen to share with other people ;)

I have no plan, no goal, no clue ;) I'm still learning as I go along and things just happen to work out

Apart from avoiding making this mod to advanced (and thus prone to bugs) consider making it effect all followers whatever they are slaves or not. They do not need to take shit from you and if you treat them as dirt they have every reason, and right to leave you. Housecarls are a bit special thou since they are honorbound to serve you and as such likely to stick for far longer. A pissed of follower should also be much more likely to rat you out to the guards if they see you commit a crime whatever they are a slave or not.

Would it be possible to create some kind of comparative gearcheck? A way, to somehow look for discrepancies in the value of the gear they have in comparison to their own. A slave would of course accept less but a non slave wearing a bandit armor and a iron sword are probably going to consider it unfair that you get to use full ebony. A slave on the other hand that get to use comparably high quality stuff should perhaps like you more. There could also be room for personality quirks here, some people are vane by nature and expect more while other care less.

I remember the gift system from Dragon Age where you could essentially shower your follower in gifts to bribe up their approval of you. Slaves and free followers alike could be given tip money from time to time to help keep up their approval of you. In ancient Rome this was a way for slaves to eventually purchase their own freedom and in the slave owning states in the US it was at least suggested that slaves should be paid a small salary so they would have their own pocket money to use at the local saloon and other places. There are already followers that can be bribed with booze, Vilja comes into mind here.

Apart from avoiding making this mod to advanced (and thus prone to bugs) consider making it effect all followers whatever they are slaves or not. They do not need to take shit from you and if you treat them as dirt they have every reason, and right to leave you. Housecarls are a bit special thou since they are honorbound to serve you and as such likely to stick for far longer. A pissed of follower should also be much more likely to rat you out to the guards if they see you commit a crime whatever they are a slave or not.

Would it be possible to create some kind of comparative gearcheck? A way, to somehow look for discrepancies in the value of the gear they have in comparison to their own. A slave would of course accept less but a non slave wearing a bandit armor and a iron sword are probably going to consider it unfair that you get to use full ebony. A slave on the other hand that get to use comparably high quality stuff should perhaps like you more. There could also be room for personality quirks here, some people are vane by nature and expect more while other care less.

I remember the gift system from Dragon Age where you could essentially shower your follower in gifts to bribe up their approval of you. Slaves and free followers alike could be given tip money from time to time to help keep up their approval of you. In ancient Rome this was a way for slaves to eventually purchase their own freedom and in the slave owning states in the US it was at least suggested that slaves should be paid a small salary so they would have their own pocket money to use at the local saloon and other places. There are already followers that can be bribed with booze, Vilja comes into mind here.

I like the approval idea (Asrienda proposed something similar in the OP)... should be easy enough to implement (and by easy I mean the code itself; what the CK and skyrim does with it is another question alltogether!), at least for the slaves (followers are another bag of cats entirely, in part due to the fact that I can't check how many followers a player has or can has due to the multitude of mods that increase the max follower count, make non-followers followers and so on)

the personality quirks are already in PAH, they are just so small it's almost not noticeable (mainly aggression). when I understand the general personalities better, I already plan on expanding that (whipping turns on some slaves, telling off is worse than whipping for others, promiscuity determines effectivness of sex/rape and so on)

the ratting out... I dunno if that's doable... the crimesystem as I understand it is binary. either you get reported by someone (or something! you can get reported by chickens!) or not (controlled by the factions an actor is in), plus there is afaik no way to tell who did the reporting (also I don't know how the different factions an actor can be in are weighted against each other)

the gearcheck should be doable, but I think that may put quite a strain on the game due to it being scriptheavy...

the gift system would tie in directly to the approval system ("Hey, you gave me a goldchain, now I'll be more submissive" is quite wrong) as more refined carrot-or-stick version of the current "whip or stern talk"

Soooo, I haven't been able to motivate myself today... I've only fired up the CK once to test something Ryzogalos told me about animations (for the posing ability)

But I've had a few ideas I'd like to run through you lot, so please tell me what you think:

I'd like to lower the submission-level at which slaves can run away (currently 60) to 40, simultanously making submission harder to train. With that change I'd also introduce a submissionvalue to the slavecollars (+10, maybe +15)

Another thing that came to mind was a slightly different leash system. Instead of just having the spell to leash a slave to a single point, I could try to implement a mechanic that sets the player as the leashpoint when the slave is ordered to follow. With that I'd increase the cost of creating the leash-collars.

The second-to-last idea came to me when I went to Riften and talked to Svana, who mentioned being a slave (to Haelga) already: One could either buy her out of her obligation to Haelga or convince her to be the players "slave" instead (this would need dialogue, that's why I'd need help. I can code, but I couldn't write proper dialogue if my life depended on it)

The Svana-idea led to my last: a sort of serfdom system, rewriting some vanilla quests (as an example: The Golden Claw) wherein the Questgiver is unable to pay a proper reward and offers themselve or someone from their family as servant (a slave with a better name, including some predetermined and/or randomized stats) (also see my dialogue-statement above ;) )

As you might be able to tell, the first two should be easy enough to implement, the last two would require a non-trivial amount of work (and help from other people). Consider them as short- and long-term developments accordingly ;)

Now, what do you people who have an interest in this mod think of this?

(I'm not looking for someone to blow sugar up my arse, I'd like to know if it's worth the time ;) )

The changes to the basic system seem solid and worth implementing. 

Getting slaves as quest rewards sounds like the best idea ever, but it may conflict with a number of mods that already change these quests and/or NPCs. SexLab Solutions comes to my mind, as it adds itself to a ton of vanilla quests. Amorous Adventures as well. I'd love to get named slaves in a way that doesn't entail chasing NPCs with a whip across town with the guards on my back, but I also hate choosing ;) Ultimately, I'd rather have slavery-related content than generic sex content, so I'll be willing to make some sacrifices here.

I'm willing to help with dialogues if you give me a breakdown of what NPCs you're thinking of and how you expect the conversation to flow generally. I don't have much experience writing smut, but I do have some experience writing in general, and I wrote some "rumors" for SexLab Stories.

BTW, this is very far-flung and probably not worth your time, but it would be really awesome to make a bridge between this mod and Solutions so that instead of offering yourself to advance quests, you could offer your slaves instead.

[snip]

Conflicting mods would be nothing new in Bethesda games ;)

I don't think the conflict would be that big. I'd make a simple quest, adding an option at the end of the relevant vanilla quests. So in, for example The Golden Claw, the shopkeeper offers you money, but instead of getting the money instantly you get two dialogue options:

- Ooooooh, shiny!

- Wait a minute...

Obviously the shiny one gives you the money, the wait a minute gives you another option to ask for his sister as a reward and depending on various factors he agrees or declines (depending on available vanilla dialogue and my, hopefully coming, ability to edit and include that dialogue in a custom way I can think of a multitude of additional options: "I don't have enough money to pay you, why don't you take my sibling/adult child as a servant as compensation"). Of course I'd have to make sure to not break any vanilla content (removing questgivers or shopkeepers)

The point of those dialogue-options (the ones concerning serfdom) would be that there is no smut ;) They make a valuable offer, the dirty, abhorent stuff comes later when your new toy is back home :angel:

To your last point: I've already run into a point I didn't foresee: homosexual sex training... A straight character currently has no way of training a same-sex-slave, so I'll probably implement a training-by-follower... from there it shouldn't be too hard to expand it to Solutions (but it'd be a separate mod to minimize problems in case one updates while the other doesn't)... If/When the time comes, I might even try to pull the creator of Solutions on board, so both sides can edit the bridge-mod if anything on their end changes.

BUT that is in the far, far away future, since, as I said before, I don't even have a plan for this mod yet, so the chance of fundamental changes (in the code, not in what you have as a player) are quite high

If you think it's doable, all the better :)

Still, it's probably a good moment to make some kind of design document. Consider what you want to change, sort it as bugfixes, basic functionality enhancements, and advanced functions, and prioritize accordingly (factoring in ample time necessary for fixing new bugs that will inevitably show up as new functions arise ;) ).

By the way, you might want to take a look at this if you haven't already:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33878-s%C2%B3f-skyrim-slavery-system-framework/

That mod was even less polished than PAH, but it had a badass slave escape system where slaves would try to escape based on their skills and you had to apply various ZAZ bindings to them to counteract those skills. As usual, just a suggestion.

Still, it's probably a good moment to make some kind of design document.

Phew... I wasn't even motivated enough to code today (I <3 coding) and now you suggest that I do the horribly tedious and boring (but admittedly neccessary) managment work in the background... that's a huge order... :s

And you're right. That's the best thing I can do right now... Lets see if I actually do it tomorrow ;) (if I actually remember how to do it...)

Concerning s3f: it's a neat idea and obviously doable, but it'd introduce another dependency (probably DD), so at this time it's off the table... I'd rather play around with what I currently have: vanilla & PAH (and zaz planned, but that doesn't give me equipment)... maybe (MAYBE) at a later date as some sort of extension (to PAH-SLExtension :P)

Although a more complex escape mechanic may be usefull when (if) I introduce the work-mechanics (miners trying to flee, guards... guarding them)

Still, it's probably a good moment to make some kind of design document.

Phew... I wasn't even motivated enough to code today (I <3 coding) and now you suggest that I do the horribly tedious and boring (but admittedly neccessary) managment work in the background... that's a huge order... :s

It's like pulling teeth - the sooner you're done with it, the better, yet everyone waits 'till the last possible moment ;)

This could also tie into my current mod request here, since it has similar features, but I don't know if it would fit since my request tends to be focused more on realism and lore friendly aspects rather than extreme hardcore sex/fetishes:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19121-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests/?p=924950

It sounds wonderful Asrienda, too many mods are aimed at the player as a slave (always female) and not near enough for the player to take a slave, while that's fine for the majority of players here, it leaves those of us who prefer to be the slavemaster rather than the slave out in the cold. I'm sorry if this offends anyone (really, I don't care or not, it's how I play), but I've never been a "Perils of Pauline" style player. While I'm no coder, I'll try and help best as I can to get this going.

Pretty much this as well.

Archived