Idea for a player training a slave mod

Asrienda

I was thinking about a system with stats like love/hate and fear (long term) that have to do with obedience level and obedience checks (level vs random roll).

Obedience would be calculated with recent events (i.e. temporary buffs and debuffs), and a combination of the love score and the fear score.

Using a slave as a combat follower requires a very high obedience check, because if the slave hates you or doesn't fear you anywhere near enough, handing that slave a sword is a terrible idea for your or the slave's health. As in, the slave might kill herself or attack the player. And while the initial obedience check is high, an obedience check at regular intervals is made at a lower level to see if the slave will change her mind and then kill herself or attack the player.

Obedience would also play into what sexlab animations you can use... low obedience only allows the rape animations, but the higher the obedience, the more animations are allowed. Mechanics wise, you can attempt whatever you want, but obedience levels will get refusals, which would only allow rape by definition to happen.

Each slave would have her own likes and dislikes (males or females or both, animals or not, anal or not, pain or not, loves sex or is ambivalent, etc) and "consensual" dislikes would require a much higher obedience check than normal.

A high love score allows freeing a slave and keeping her as a follower and/or marriage prospect.

A high fear allows selling the slave for more money. It's like breaking a slave for a new owner.

Certain actions will mold your slave...

Whipping/spanking slaves will grant an small obedience buff and decrease love if they don't like it, or increase love and give a small obedience buff if they do like it.

Whipping/spanking slaves soon after a refusal will additionally increase fear and grant a larger obedience buff (as it's punishment for disobedience instead of random violence) if they don't like it, but will increase love, decrease fear, and grant an obedience DEbuff if they like whipping/pain (as it's seen as a reward for misbehavior)

Doing things that slaves like (certain kinks, gifts, giving the slave good food, mini-quests, etc) will increase love and decrease fear, and grant obedience buffs.

Doing things that slaves hate right before things that slaves like will eventually cause them to be ok with the things they hate. Whipping a slave then giving her a sweet roll might be a tame example of slowly associating whipping with tasty snacks and cause her to eventually like whipping.

Doing things that slaves love right before things that slaves hate will have the opposite effect as above, causing the slave to slowly reduce their likes.

You can train your slave in magic or fighting styles, but if they're trained and their obedience starts to drop low, they may attack you if given the chance.

You can train your slave in pickpocketing and lockpicking, but you'll need a very very high obedience level to keep your slave from attempting to escape.

Catching your slave after she escapes will increase fear. You can play mind games with your slave and "accidentally" allow her to escape, only to catch her to show her it's pointless. Allowing an escape could be done by leaving her cage unlocked, leaving the house unlocked, intentionally getting her freed by guards, etc. Overtly allowing her to escape (saying "you're free!" then saying "lol jk you're not free") won't have as big of an effect on her fear because there's less hope that's crushed. The longer she's free, the more of a fear increase when she's recaptured to a point... something like 0-1 days is X amount of fear added, 2-7 days is X+10, 8-14 days is X+20, 15-21 days is X+10, 22-30 days is X, 30+ days is no increase.

Interactions with other NPCs would be in the game too.

While you can take your slave places on a leash, doing so near guards will cause them to stop and question you. If you pass a very high obedience check, the slave will say it's consensual and the guard will leave you be. If you fail and are a Thane you'd get away with it, but otherwise you'd get thrown in jail and have your slave released or be forced to kill the guard. Slavery is illegal, after all. Alternatively you can attempt to bribe the guard by offering your slave for use, which could be a relatively low chance for success as there are more honest guards than corrupt guards and doing so would affect your slave's love/hate of you.

You can also take your slaves places off a leash, but there's a high chance the slave will just run for it at the nearest opportunity and will alert guards if there are any. 

Another action would be chaining the leash to a fence/pole/etc ("wait here" command that spawns a pole to be chained to perhaps), but risks the slave being killed without defending herself from random mobs, being raped and/or kidnapped by bandits, or freed by guards unless obedience is very high.

Again you can have your slave carry things for you, but weapons are a bad idea unless high obedience or her arms are bound.

You can also teach your slave to cook, enchant, alchemy, and blacksmith, but all would require at least a low-moderate level of obedience. Teaching your slave both alchemy and cooking, for example, may tempt your slave to poison you. Blacksmithing may also allow your slave to escape by breaking her own bindings. Unless you have high skill in those areas, you'd have to find a trainer for your slave that's open to the idea of slavery.

You can teach your slave to dance and sing for your personal entertainment or for money, but without a high obedience check, you'd need to find some shady places to show her off or she'll attempt to escape and call guards as normal.

You can pimp out your slave similarly to dancing and singing for some extra money. You'd be able to either bring clients back to where you keep your slave or bring your slave to them with all the risks that normally involves. The more you allow the john to do to your slave, the more they'll pay, up to and including killing your slave, which would be balanced with the value of selling the slave, but would not be dependent on fear value.

I'm not big on pregnancy, but if included in the mod, the slave would self-abort the pregnancy if the love value is very low (hate) and fear is medium-to-low. Johns would also pay more for vaginal sex without protection with your slave if pregnancy is implemented.

As far as starting the adventure, I'm not sure about either making specific new NPCs to use as slaves or enslaving anyone via a collar to start the interactions. I think new NPCs would be easier (especially since if you enslaved Aela for example, she'd kill AND eat you the moment you turned your back), or at least NPCs that aren't normally followers. There'd also need to be a hidden slavers guild that can provide an auction block to sell your slaves, buy a new slave, and sell equipment to the player such as whips, collars, leashes, devious devices, etc. I'd also include zaz furniture for your slave to use and although not a priority, the ability to buy and place usable zaz furniture for your home. I'm not concerned with having more than one slave at a time, but if it's technically feasible, it's not a bad thing. Having multiple slaves would effect actions, like punishment would give an AOE fear increase and obedience buff. 

The end goal is to make your perfect follower or to make an obedient slave or a source of income, or anything in between.

So... thoughts? I know how to program according to my degree, but I haven't touched skyrim scripting. If an experienced modder wants to take this on, I'll do what I can to help, brainstorm, learn skyrim scripting, and figure out the creation kit. I also don't know if something like this already exists. I know Alicia has some similarities, but her personality is completely different and her whipping system doesn't go into as much depth as this would. 

It sounds wonderful Asrienda, too many mods are aimed at the player as a slave (always female) and not near enough for the player to take a slave, while that's fine for the majority of players here, it leaves those of us who prefer to be the slavemaster rather than the slave out in the cold. I'm sorry if this offends anyone (really, I don't care or not, it's how I play), but I've never been a "Perils of Pauline" style player. While I'm no coder, I'll try and help best as I can to get this going.

It sounds wonderful Asrienda, too many mods are aimed at the player as a slave (always female) and not near enough for the player to take a slave, while that's fine for the majority of players here, it leaves those of us who prefer to be the slavemaster rather than the slave out in the cold. I'm sorry if this offends anyone (really, I don't care or not, it's how I play), but I've never been a "Perils of Pauline" style player. While I'm no coder, I'll try and help best as I can to get this going.

You're not alone, Slammer. I don't really enjoy the player as victim role, either. A mod like the one proposed sounds like a great idea, though a time intensive one. I don't really know any of Skyrim's scripting so all I can do is be a glorified cheerleader. You've definitely got my support, though, Asrienda.

I really like this idea you have. It sounds wonderouslly amazing and to be excatly what the game is lacking. There was one modder who's work might whet your appetite a bit though- he seems to be gone in null-space for a few months at least. His mod which had a simular desire as yours isn't update but it IS functional (mostly.) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29886/?

I didn't know that mod existed!

Paradise Halls... like Paradise Falls from Fallout3! Funny. 

I spent some time this afternoon looking through existing scripts and reading a guide on papyrus scripting... this might be a bit much for my first mod :(

Anyone have some good tutorials and a well-laid-out API?

Also if anyone else wants to actually make this, I'm more than happy to just be a cheerleader too :P

I'm modding paradise hall at the moment...

implemented:

- sex training

- punish slave with sex (well, it's an option, the backend isn't done yet)

- 50 slaves instead of 15 (there's something wrong with the "fight for me option")

todo:

- more voices, not just eventoned

- proper dialogue for slave-sex (currently only placeholders)

- backend for punishment by sex

- fix "fight for me" option

- whatever I fancy

soo, I could try and find all the loose scripts, zip them and upload it

That would be very helpful!

I decided to pack all loose TIF__*.pex files that fit into the timeframe (cause I'm lazy like that)... I have no idea wether they are required or not, so I advise to unpack it, copy all files called pah* (and overwrite existing files), then copy the files called TIF__* and NOT overwrite existing files

Required:

Skyrim

Sexlab
Paradise Halls 0.7.3 (you don't need the scriptpatch, that's already included in my file)

credits:

Ep1cL3w7z for getting me set up and helping with my first steps in the CK and Papyrus

dkatryl for letting me use his stagger-animation-setup from SLSubmit and providing the code so I could teach myself some stuff

Edit:
forgot to mention the licensing... all my code is released under wtfpl. code from other creators (pah, slsubmit) remains under their licensing

that being said, if you provide me with suggestions, or even better: code, I'll consider using it (if it fits my general idea of what I want this mod-mod to be)

removed file, clean version 2 posts down

another thing I forgot:

I made it easier to enslave someone. instead of only when they are in bleedout, they can be enslaved while at <50% health or while fleeing (confidence == 0)

this is something I'm going to further expand in the future. I want it to be more dynamic with a certain chance depending on the players state and the targets state. I'm also considering adding a speech-option (intimidate) for (eligable) non-hostile npcs

(also mcm for personal tweaking)

So, I'm not actually as lazy as I thought and worked through the dialogues to find any tif__*files... I found only one :s

Required:

Skyrim

Sexlab
Paradise Halls 0.7.3 (you don't need the scriptpatch, that's already included in my file)

credits:

Ep1cL3w7z for getting me set up and helping with my first steps in the CK and Papyrus

dkatryl for letting me use his stagger-animation-setup from SLSubmit and providing the code so I could teach myself some stuff

Asrienda for getting me to release this ;)

all my code is released under wtfpl. code from other creators (pah, slsubmit) remains under their licensing

so here's the clean file:

Link

the enslavement starts with a perk (in the ck) that calls Capture(Actor captive) in pahcore
the sexing (and sex training) is all done (yeah, I know... I'll get to refactoring that later ;) ) by punish(args) in pahpunishmentrapescript and is called by dialogues (in the ck)
the normal training is done in pahslave (Event OnHit(args))

if you have any questions, feel free to ask :) I'll help to the best of my abilities (there's a lot of the original pah-stuff I don't understand yet myself)... I'd be happy to share this development with someone who may have a cleaner style than me ;) (and a lot more could be done in the same time)

I have also contacted ryzogalos about his Let's tie you up-mod for a proper posing ability

I have actually read his whole post and he has as similar permission guideline as me :D so now I have something as my 0.1 milestone

as a general rule, I'd like to keep dependencies to a minimum... everything that requires, eg zaz animations, (zaz was a bad example... if/when ryzogalos sends me the correct source for his script or if/when I figure it out myself, I'll probably add zaz as a dependency, but you know what I mean...) should, in my opinion, be a seperate esp (or different version)...

ALSO:
I'd really really appreciate some help for the dialogue... as in what the player says to the npc...

(see Quest -> PAHPersonalityEvenToned -> Player Dialogue -> PAHPDFETPunishRapeBranch & PAHPDFETSexBranch)

Love what you've done so far, blabla11.

Thank you, I appreciate it :)

The CK is horrible... :dodgy: took me 3 hours to rework the dialogue-conditions...

Anyway, released 0.01, small changes only, but since I can't stand the CK anymore for today, there you go ;)

Could someone please delete all pah_ script files and try this bsa instead? I'd like to know if it works, so I can distribute the mod in a cleaner form. I will still release the scripts separately, of course, the bsa would be just for the people who want to use, not develop

ParadiseHallsExtension_v0.01_BSA.7z

blabla11, don't mean to complain, I love what you're doing, but my papyrus log is filling up with these errors:

[alias slave013 on quest PAH (0E01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 147
[09/12/2014 - 08:16:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp46"
stack:
[alias slave013 on quest PAH (0E01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 148
[09/12/2014 - 08:16:13PM] [Zad]: UpdateExposure([WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00091918)>],5.000000,TRUE)
[09/12/2014 - 08:16:16PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp46"
stack:
[alias slave011 on quest PAH (0E01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 147
[09/12/2014 - 08:16:16PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp46"
stack:
[alias slave012 on quest PAH (0E01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 147
stack:
[alias slave011 on quest PAH (0E01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 148
stack:
[alias slave012 on quest PAH (0E01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 148

blabla11, don't mean to complain, I love what you're doing, but my papyrus log is filling up with these errors:

(that's not complaining, that's helping me find stuff that isn't right ;) )

That's coming from PAH itself... it works through all quest_aliases, wether an actual actor is assigned to it or not... I've added a small check to see if a slave is assigned... so this SHOULD be fixed in the next release (but another will most likely pop up)

for those interested:

I changed this

Event OnUpdateGameTime()
        SetRespectfulOnDeepTick()
        SetFightsForPlayerOnDeepTick()
        OnMoodUpdateGameTime()
EndEvent

to this

Event OnUpdateGameTime()
    If slave != None
        SetRespectfulOnDeepTick()
        SetFightsForPlayerOnDeepTick()
        OnMoodUpdateGameTime()
    EndIf
EndEvent

just unpack this file in your script-folder:

[- file removed, didn't work -]

I'll give it a shot and let you know what I find, blabla11. Ok, gave that file a quick test, errors are still popping up on slave slots 11 through 13:

[09/13/2014 - 07:56:01AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp49"
stack:
[alias slave013 on quest PAH (0E01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 148
[09/13/2014 - 07:56:01AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp49"
stack:
[alias slave011 on quest PAH (0E01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 148
stack:
[alias slave012 on quest PAH (0E01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 148

I figured that its because I only have 3 slaves active, but I could be wrong.

I'll give it a shot and let you know what I find, blabla11. Ok, gave that file a quick test, errors are still popping up on slave slots 11 through 13:

I figured that its because I only have 3 slaves active, but I could be wrong.

you're right, that's exactly the reason...

but right now I have no clue why it doesn't stop the update from running if the alias has no object... my guess is that the "old" script needs to run out for the new one to take it's place... or the error is produced at a higher level...

I dunno, but I'll keep an eye on it (trying to get something similar to work atm anyway (debug for why "don't be respectfull anymore" doesn't work)... so if I manage that, this should be easier to fix)

well, something is fucked... I have no idea how long this is going to take because the pile of weird crap is growing bigger and bigger...

for some reason there is an (seemingly) infinite loop on a function that exists exactly once and is called exactly once (in all available scripts(a dialogue fragment, to be precise))

so while trying to debug the GetInFaction(PAHShould_be_respectful) condition I have now found a problem in the pahdiag.CommandNoLongerDoCombat function (since it's easily accessible I added a "MiscUtil.PrintConsole()" in the NoLongerDoCombat to see if the slave really is in the shouldberespectful-faction)

I don't know if that's something I introduced, if it's something that was already going wrong in the plain PAH, if it's my compiler (I can no longer just compile a single script, I have to use the CK) or what...

the compiler is only an inconvenience...

my main problem is figuring out the loop... it just shouldn't happen and it should have other effects as well... it just makes no sense

and now the loop is gone... haven't done a thing, but now it's gone... I'm going mad here... no more code for me for today...

@Slammer64

let's give it a shot... just compile it and see if the log-flood has an end :)

pahslavemind-source.7z

Archived