Suggestion: Quest mod

Nymphonomicon

I know this is likely wasting our time, but I wanted to contribute to the community... though, I have no modding skill,  I am any good at, coming up with ideas.

A thought occurred to me earlier, something that Sexout could likely use more of is Quest mods and today I had an idea; the canonical Vaults 68 and 69.

These would make good fodder for Sexout; I would like to hear other peoples' thoughts, but in my mind, a culture where there is only one man or woman among a colony of 999 of the other sex, there would likely be inbreeding before long, the rarer gender would be valued as an important commodity among the tribes and they would likely go to war over them.

This would take a ridiculous amount of time to build. Every modder becomes dismissive when they see the line "I can't mod, but I have ideas!"

Ideas are the easy part.  I have dozens of ideas.  But modding takes a lot of time.  If you want to see this, learn how to do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived