Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Loli characters

• Please log in to reply
1008 replies to this topic

Steve

Steve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

I decided to just whip up my own ESP file since modifying the Airy Armor set bombarded me with errors(something to do with its String files). I admit, it was a bit difficult as I haven't even laid eyes on the CK prior to this morning. I had to basically fumble my way across the interface and feel my way through. Thank goodness, I got it working.

I'd like to ask a few things, I'm having this same problem..
First, did it take long to make your own? (I get bored when messing with CK)
Second, what exactly did you do? (Like you, I've barely been using CK for a few days now)

I wouldn't say it did. It took me a 15-minute fiddling at most, but that was because I had to learn it at the same time.

Alright, I'm not the best to type up a tutorial, and I might have done a few extraneous stuff, but I will try my best. Hopefully it will turn out nicely(if someone more knowledgeable could author a better one, please do). Here it goes:

Spoiler

Hopefully it helped.

Spoiler

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

sabbashi

sabbashi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Oh well, while customizing and customizing and customizing, I somehow messed up my custom Ashen race.
Now I am unable to select a different Hair from that that i currently use.
Also the slider is on the left end and not where the actual hair I use is.
If i make a new character, it is the default hair, that cant be changed.

Does someone point me in the right direction where to look for the problem? Its not a hair mod I guess, because uninstalling them makes no difference.

I vaguely recall having uninstalled tera-hair pack just before the error appeared, but reinstalling changes nothing.

MekiNeki

MekiNeki

Loli Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Oh well, while customizing and customizing and customizing, I somehow messed up my custom Ashen race.

Does someone point me in the right direction where to look for the problem? Its not a hair mod I guess, because uninstalling them makes no difference.

I vaguely recall having uninstalled tera-hair pack just before the error appeared, but reinstalling changes nothing.

I actually posted a... "sort of" fix for this about... 20 pages back...?

Here:
Spoiler

I had that problem, could only select like 3 hairs and one color.
And like I said above (multiple times) this isn't really a fix, rather a work around.

Your showracemenu has been glitched, like mine, I have no clue how to fix it.
If you want a REAL fix, I can only suggest uninstalling all race mods, start the game, create a character, save, then re-install the races again.

Otherwise just try my work-around.

Tourman

Tourman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

I actually posted a... "sort of" fix for this about... 20 pages back...?

Here:
Spoiler

I had that problem, could only select like 3 hairs and one color.
And like I said above (multiple times) this isn't really a fix, rather a work around.

Your showracemenu has been glitched, like mine, I have no clue how to fix it.
If you want a REAL fix, I can only suggest uninstalling all race mods, start the game, create a character, save, then re-install the races again.

Otherwise just try my work-around.

Not sure if others are aware so I'll just throw this out there for having extended sliders colors with a custom race.

Download this file, and use it to patch OrientalRace.esp : http://skyrim.nexusm...ad.php?id=48463

If you only want more hair colors, then make sure "hair only" is checked in one of the drop down menus (the one with all the tint options). To get this working right, I had to position the patched OrientalRace.esp to load AFTER other mods, like the extended slider colors. It's near the bottom of the list for me.

Kalell

Kalell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
A little update on the progress of my race for the Nexus: I thought I would have it finished today but I still have a few things left to do. I am almost done though. I still haven't added all the eyes, brows, and hair to the head parts list to make it easier for people to make followers, but once I finish that all I should have left is to package the options of the race for upload. Then I can write out my description and credits and take all the screenshots I need so people will know what each file does. Hopefully it will be ready by tomorrow, but if not at least by Wednesday.

miryoku

miryoku

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
Great job, Kalell, I been looking forward to your mod!

Despair From The Dark

Despair From The Dark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

I thought that issue was caused by the load order of the esp files in NMM. If I'm not mistaken you just need to make sure the esp file for the race mode was loaded toward the very bottom, but I could be wrong. And if that doesn't work, try having it toward the top. I thought it was something to that effect.

wuashi

wuashi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I use a modified eyes texture for bigger Iris, maybe that helps.

Sabbashi did you edit the textures for the eyes?
If that's the case could you tell me wich nvidia format options should I use to save the dds in photoshop? if not, would you provide me a way to get the texture set please?.

Thanks in advance.

Spoiler

kraken973

kraken973

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Spoiler

you forgot the alpha ^^
Spoiler

sabbashi

sabbashi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I use a modified eyes texture for bigger Iris, maybe that helps.

Sabbashi did you edit the textures for the eyes?
If that's the case could you tell me wich nvidia format options should I use to save the dds in photoshop? if not, would you provide me a way to get the texture set please?.

Thanks in advance.

Spoiler

Well, its what kraken973 says.
The lashes have to be part of an alpha-layer.

I don't know about nvidia format options though.
I use GIMP for such tasks, and there I just edit and save.

The file I provided is "cute eyes" by tktk, edited by me.

I took the lashes from some other texture though. Forgot which one it was.

I thought that issue was caused by the load order of the esp files in NMM. If I'm not mistaken you just need to make sure the esp file for the race mode was loaded toward the very bottom, but I could be wrong. And if that doesn't work, try having it toward the top. I thought it was something to that effect.

Thank you very much. Must have had a blackout not trying that first.
This solved the Problem for me.
Its towards the bottom btw.

I can't get mine to look nearly as good as yours Sabbashi with the same mods, she's adorable <3

Its not enough to just install pretty face pack alongside the modified Ashen race. You have to actually copy the relevant textures and meshes into the respective "oriental" folder, overriding the default.

sixt6

sixt6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Does anyone have any resources on creating/modifying armor for skyrim characters? I would love take a shot at modifying some of the vanilla armors to fit loli characters.

I use Maya, but I could figure out Max if it's necessary.

I think it would be super cute to see my loli character in the same armor as everyone else. (But succubus and karliah armor will have to do for now)

http://wiki.tesnexus...body_for_Skyrim

This is how you convert armor to another bodytype. I'm trying to convert an armor but I keep messing up. One time I'm pretty sure I did everything right, unfortanately blender crashed.

Easy way to use any body...remove SF_21 from the model(BSLightShaderProperty) in nifscope. link to the texture you need for the alternate body. Basically make the skin texture into "armor texture".

wanzer

wanzer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Is the loli race below a private mod with no download?

What about the hair? It's so photo realistic.

Spoiler

Thx in advance!

MekiNeki

MekiNeki

Loli Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Spoiler

Thx in advance!

Lol, the hair can be found almost everywhere now.
Posted multiple times in this thread.

The loli mod is also all over this thread, not sure which one exactly he's using.
I think Kalell is the best.
Try going a few pages back, someone posted all the loli mods available for download.

Edit:
Spoiler

There you go.
Sorry, no pictures, they were attachments.
You can find the original post on page 58.

wanzer

wanzer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

There you go.

Ohhhh snap. Thx! I read page 1 through 7 of the thread before I gave up and decided to just post asking for it XD Saved me 50 pages there lol

pollock

pollock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
@sabbashi could you give us a savegame of your character?

Steve

Steve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Spoiler

Thx in advance!

Lol, the hair can be found almost everywhere now.
Posted multiple times in this thread.

The loli mod is also all over this thread, not sure which one exactly he's using.
I think Kalell is the best.
Try going a few pages back, someone posted all the loli mods available for download.

Edit:
Spoiler

There you go.

Actually, I'm using neither one of those mods.

It is my own race(named Warugaki) that I have created with the original files from Sesami - mainly for personal use. I have just started playing around with the CK so I am unlikely to release it as a download. Not to mention that doing so would also require a permission or two, and I'm not really in the mood to go that extra mile right now.

I do apologize if the initial screenshots are a bit pixelated. I thought that saving it as JPEG through PS would not produce any artifacting.

Here they are again; re-saved as non-interlaced PNG for maximum quality, along with a few additions:

Spoiler

Hopefully the image hosting website will not reduce the quality of the images.

sabbashi

sabbashi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Could one of the more experienced modders give us a quick tutorial on what parts of skeleton nifs have to be changed for lolification?

I guess i could figure it out by myself, but that would take quite some time, so i would really appreciate a hint what variables to look for.

pollock

pollock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
could someone please upload a savegame of a
decent looking character? the character creation
just frustrates me

evilneko

evilneko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
Definitely trying some of these mods... but really want a flatter chest. >.>

Still awesome though.

I take it some/most of the outfits in this post are by Hentai and I can just grab them from nexus?

MekiNeki

MekiNeki

Loli Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Definitely trying some of these mods... but really want a flatter chest. >.>

Still awesome though.

I take it some/most of the outfits in this post are by Hentai and I can just grab them from nexus?

Flatter? Like how much flatter?
Flattest chests are jiitek's UNP loli's...
I think CBBE slim + loli has flatter chest, but you get a bubble butt.
At least it did for me... lolis with bubble butts is a no no.

Anyway, the clothes.
First one is by Hentai called Karliah Armor.
Second one is probably vanilla robes... not sure.
Third one is also by Hentai called Void Armor. (UNP only)
Fourth one is from a mod called "UNP Clothing Resource"
Fifth one is Lightning's Armor, skimpy version, which can be found on loverslab.
Sixth one is a mod by Jiitek, which can be found on his thread, just click the link in his sig.
The wings can be found on nexus, as well as all of Hentai's Armors, and the clothing resource.