Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Loli characters

• Please log in to reply
1002 replies to this topic

lkl

lkl

The Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

T____T nooo ! i had try to install Young Smooth Body Set [UNP] on Loli Race of jiitek and i have many ugly beug -_-

Spoiler

by chance lolimods.esp work fine
nobody have idea to the problem or error ?

---Sorry if you don't understand me i am not english---

You need a new face / head mesh and you have to tweak it to your liking.

And no, having a funny head isnt a bug.

Nodoka

Nodoka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
i have try but after change all meshe (body too) i have no change, strange, it's the good folder :huh:

EDIT : i have try to delete all anr install nothing,
change load order the esp nothing

majordespair

majordespair

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

i have try but after change all meshe (body too) i have no change, strange, it's the good folder :huh:

EDIT : i have try to delete all anr install nothing,
change load order the esp nothing

not sure whats causing the body issue on pic 3 with nordloli, i had same thing happen to me when i tryed that one, couldnt fix it either. the best one ive got to work so far is newashenlol by despair in the dark, works great no bugs so far and meshes and textures and skeletons easy to swap and change as u see fit originaly posted on page 42 of this thread , direct dl link below

http://www.mediafire...e3nn0mew51wu231

azquirath

azquirath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

T____T nooo ! i had try to install Young Smooth Body Set [UNP] on Loli Race of jiitek and i have many ugly beug -_-

Spoiler

Have you try this one? http://skup.dip.jp/up/up01505.7z

Is a stand alone race mod based on x117 variation of the Ashen race.
I recommend you to get this mod first: http://skyrim.nexusm...ile.php?id=8583

and don't forget to customize her face, weight and hair until you get a loli looking character. :cool:

majordespair

majordespair

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Spoiler

and don't forget to customize her face, weight and hair until you get a loli looking character. :cool:

the link i provided above is the same as this really, uses ashen 117 and unp or loli flat chest tectures and meshes, also u dont need ashen race mod for it to work.

olicara

olicara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I just finished with a new loli race. It's a whole lot better than the last one I made. Like the last one it's standalone and uses it's own meshes and textures, and won't effect any of the other races. It uses the Nord race as a base and has all of it's presets. It also has males, but since there haven't been any younger type body meshes or textures made for males it uses the default male assets (except for the skeleton). Like the last one it includes the optional head size skeletons. There's more info in the read me included in the mod.

There didn't seem to be too much interest in the last one I made so this will probably be my last one. There's some mesh work I have to do for The Art of Magicka mod on Nexus anyways. However if anyone finds any problems that I missed just let me know and I'll try to fix them. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire...54ehbpro64b46af

And a SS:

hello congratulation for the job but I have a problem I can not change the size of a head, I tried to install it manually or with NMM is always the same, I used all skeleton variant provides but nothing changes, thank you in advance for your help

edit: sorry if I hurt I do not understand English

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

azquirath

azquirath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Spoiler

the link i provided above is the same as this really, uses ashen 117 and unp or loli flat chest tectures and meshes, also u dont need ashen race mod for it to work.

Lol,you don't need to install the Ashen to use the x117 variation, I know that, if he already have 3 different loli mods installed maybe he needs more textures and head models options to get the look that he's looking for and in the x117 Ashen mod he will need the original Ashen head model and textures beside the 110% bigger eyes.

If he is testing and selecting which loli variation he likes the best then at least he should get a decent list of option to mix around. :P

azquirath

azquirath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

I just finished with a new loli race. It's a whole lot better than the last one I made. Like the last one it's standalone and uses it's own meshes and textures, and won't effect any of the other races. It uses the Nord race as a base and has all of it's presets. It also has males, but since there haven't been any younger type body meshes or textures made for males it uses the default male assets (except for the skeleton). Like the last one it includes the optional head size skeletons. There's more info in the read me included in the mod.

There didn't seem to be too much interest in the last one I made so this will probably be my last one. There's some mesh work I have to do for The Art of Magicka mod on Nexus anyways. However if anyone finds any problems that I missed just let me know and I'll try to fix them. Here's the link:

And a SS:

hello congratulation for the job but I have a problem I can not change the size of a head, I tried to install it manually or with NMM is always the same, I used all skeleton variant provides but nothing changes, thank you in advance for your help

The file path is: installation folder\Data\Meshes\CustomRaces\CustomNord\Loli Assets Female\

Put your selected skeleton in Loli Assets Female and it should work.

Kalell

Kalell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

And a SS:

The file path is: installation folder\Data\Meshes\CustomRaces\CustomNord\Loli Assets Female\

Put your selected skeleton in Loli Assets Female and it should work.

Yup, this is all you should have to do. I set it up so you just have to copy the meshes folder inside of the folder labeled with the size you want to the data folder. If you tried that and it didn't work I'm not sure why it isn't working.

Flaple

Flaple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
How do I get the camera lower on my loli? I have the first person POV skeleton and it works great, but in 3rd person I just get the top of her head unless i zoom out a lot

Kalell

Kalell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

How do I get the camera lower on my loli? I have the first person POV skeleton and it works great, but in 3rd person I just get the top of her head unless i zoom out a lot

This has helped a few people. You can try it and see if it works for you:

I can help with the camera issue I think. You need to add some lines into the bottom of your skyrim.ini in the My Games folder (might be in a different folder on your PC). Copy this and paste it at the very bottom of the ini:

[Camera]
fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-30.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosX=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosY=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosZ=-30.0000
fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000
fOverShoulderHorseAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=0.0000
fOverShoulderHorsePosX=0.0000

That's my settings, but you can change them (and should) to fit your own tastes. Currently it's set to a centered 3rd person view and it's lower than the normal setting. Experiment with it and you should be able to find a view you like. Back up your ini before messing with it. ;)

lkl

lkl

The Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
I guess it couldnt hurt to repeat the question.

How do I fix the CTD issue on the Ashen loli race after I insert the meshes and textures to the oriental folder?

Soulshine

Soulshine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

So changing camera height has been covered, but, what about the height for the character creation menu? Can it be changed for better loli editing?

I've found it's easier to just do the basics during character creation then do the complete character creation once you've made it inside the Keep using the "ShowRaceMenu". You'll get a perfect view of the character then.

luvandfeelins

luvandfeelins

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
The best way I've found to edit character's faces is to get to a well lit location and make sure the face is not in the shadows, then use tfc while in 3rd person mode. Fly around till you have just the right view of the head that you want then type 'showracemenu' in the console.

Kalell

Kalell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
Does anyone have any ideas what I should call my race? Shojo (word for young girl in Japanese) would be the best fit, but it's already been used in FO3. Right now I'm working on getting permission for the textures I'd like to use for the face (hopefully the creators will let me use them) so after that all I have to do is figure out a name. I was thinking maybe Kawaii (the Japanese word for cute I believe), but a lot of people seem to hate that word. Any ideas?