- added Succubus Retouch [uNP Slim or Flat Chest]

Screens

4894789.jpg

9282308.jpg

8631167.jpg

2311865.jpg

8989963.jpg

8406309.jpg

@MekiNeki if u mean me with the permission thing - sure go on...dont have any prob with such things. do what you want - modding should be a fun thing in the end and I`m doing the exact same thing also^^

...and @Kalell dont know if I understand your question right - I remodeld the stuff to fit the flat chest and retextured yes^^

...and read through the last pages - thanks for your outfit! :D

have fun all...

@ jiitek and Kalell

Thank you for your conversions, which are really excellent overall! And although there is quite a long text ahead you two have my deepest appreciation for the amazing work you've done!

BUG REPORT AND GENERAL THOUGHTS AHEAD!

1.) Airy Dress

- arms are invisible in 1st person view (just floating hands)

- airy gloves have a gap at the wrists with certain outfits or when naked

2.) Sorceress Dress:

- Corsett and Outfit automatically show the gloves in 1st person view, although they are not equipped

- however, the gloves themselves are invisible in 1st person view when equipped

- it seems the gloves don't use the hand slot, because I can equip other gloves together with them (not necessarily a bad thing)

- I find your new shoes too big for the body. They look kind of clumsy. Generally a pair of heeled boots might go well with the mini skirt (or maybe the skyheels?).

- More like a question: Do you think you could make the black parts of the outfit a little more like shiny leather or generally brighter?

3.) Maxwell Outfit:

- the optional left and right leg straps don't seem to be fitted to the small body, because there is still a gap

4.) Succubus Armor

- the mask is probably not set to be usable by the "Default Race" as it's invisible when worn

- perhaps you'd like to optimize the boots some more, because the bottom (feet) seems to be very small and the upper part (especially calves) is quite bulky

- there is some (minor) clipping and stretching around the shoulders and armpit area. Under the left armpit there is also a hole in the mesh.

- the succubus gloves also have a gap at the wrists when naked for instance

- there is also some clipping in 1st person and the main body is visible on the bottom of the screen

succ17euyl.jpg

5.) Osare Swimsuit

- there are some strange shadows all over the swimsuits. Maybe an issue with the normal map?

- the ones at the navel and on the butt is quite distracting

swimbtuqc.jpg

General thoughts / problems:

I'd like to report an issue with the texture and mesh paths of your loli race, jiitek. I don't know, if it's just my installation, but for me the x117 race pulls the hand and head textures from the "oriental/female" folder. Whereas the body textures seem to be correctly set to the "oriental/x117/female" folder. I have a similar problem with the headmesh, which the x117 race also gets from the "oriental/orientalhead" folder instead of the "oriental/x117/orintalhead" folder.

I must admit, I'm waiting for Kalell's update on the shojo race, because I don't need the extra races / content of your loli mod and because Kalell is going to have custom paths to all the showracemenu options as far as I've understood him. I'll probably combine your meshes and textures with his "race framework". :)

However, I think you two should join forces and share the labor of converting outfits for the flat body, because there is a ton of worthy meshes out there just waiting to be converted. :)

Which outifts are you both currently working on?

Keep it up guys!

loverslab987 - thank you for the feedback. I´m aware of most of the problems you described.

- succubus: the mesh was a real bitch and were /is more or less messed up...I had to trick a bit to get it working...

its just that after some time of working on one project you get more and more tired of it and begin to improvise...

I missed the clipping on the right handcuff because I do not play in first person mode - the other two strange things there I thought I had removed them -shit...in the released version they are back again.

so...have to improve and make a v1.1...

- maxwell: yes I left them out because I dont use them...maybe I will do them too...

- swimsuit: yea...its the texture...again might improve on that too...

for the linking probs in the mod - I know them but hate to fiddle with the ck /tesvsnip I`m more into moddeling /designing...so I try to avoid it as much as possible as long as its working^^

on another note I also dont need /play the other races - and would have no prob to merge the meshes, textures and skeletons with another mod...as long as the files I made are coming to a use because I like it the way it is now /it looks now...espacially as the equipment I made dont work right with other skeletons /bodies...

so its more or less up to kalell to decide if he wants his own files or not...

I`m currently working on:

- ruptered female prisoner cloth

- bns assasin

- Samurai-Meng Armor

- and a complete new /unreleased bleach ikkaku samurai outfit (if I get it working that is...

...on a last note - your char is cute <3 ^^

The Karliah Jacket mod at the Nexus seems to work quiet well with the loli x117 body.

karliahjacket.jpg

I was happy to see the Osare Panties rework since, wearing them under this outfit has some unfortunate clipping.

osaredefault.jpg

The rework is better but not perfect. Oh well. I wear a cape with this outfit most of the time. :)

osareretex.jpg

(Why do I want to wear them under another outfit you ask? I've added a couple, special versions of the panties to my game: Blue Striped Panties of Protection, Pink Panties of Zenithar and Plain White Panties of Frost Resistance. :) )

[succubus flaws]

I understand you perfectly fine' date=' man. I had installed the original Vindictus Succubus Armor by Nausicaa earlier yesterday to check it out. This was before you released your version and the original is simply inferior. The hands looked weird, the thighs had a texture bug (lines) of some kind, the mask doesn't work for custom races and for whatever reason the hips are very wide. While I mostly do like, what Nausicaa and the other eastern modders create, I really don't like such rushed and half-heartedly conversions, which also never get fixed anyway.

That's also the reason I don't use these conversions (Tera, Vindictus, FF etc.) that much or not at all, because the quality is often substandard and visually buggy. At least, that's my experience. Luckily, their legal Nexus releases are mostly quality stuff.

So despite the minor bugs I pointed out, your version is actually so much better than I expected it to be and above all it's usable and really nice to look at! Kudos to you, friend! Fixing these flaws is only necessary to perfect your work. :)

- maxwell: yes I left them out because I dont use them...maybe I will do them too...

No need to set it high on your priority list.

- swimsuit: yea...its the texture...again might improve on that too...

I took a look at the textures and the problem lies indeed within the diffuse maps' date=' which have these black areas painted on them. What the hell? Why would anyone do this?

for the linking probs in the mod - I know them but hate to fiddle with the ck /tesvsnip I`m more into moddeling /designing...so I try to avoid it as much as possible as long as its working^^

on another note I also dont need /play the other races - and would have no prob to merge the meshes, textures and skeletons with another mod...as long as the files I made are coming to a use because I like it the way it is now /it looks now...espacially as the equipment I made dont work right with other skeletons /bodies...

so its more or less up to kalell to decide if he wants his own files or not...

Yeah, from all I've read about it, the CK is kind of buggy and sometimes unreliable. Haven't really used it myself. However, I did use the GECK for F3 and FNV for some minor ESP editing. Nothing fancy, though.

Actually, I used Kalell's skeleton with the vanilla head scale of 1.0 for testing. You can see it in the screenshots. I had the feeling, that your included skeleton had a somewhat bigger head, which I found didn't fit quite right. He posted a lot of skeleton variations some pages ago. As far as I can tell, Kallel is already using quite a bit of your stuff for his race. :)

I`m currently working on:

- ruptered female prisoner cloth

- bns assasin

- Samurai-Meng Armor

- and a complete new /unreleased bleach ikkaku samurai outfit (if I get it working that is...

Thanks for the info. I've found a version of the Meng on the Nexus and it looks interesting. But I haven't found anything matching the BNS and Bleach Ikkaku thingies really.

...on a last note - your char is cute <3 ^^

Thanks' date=' jiitek! Initially, I was just going to create "something" to test your clothes, but then I got stuck in the racemenu again (happens all the time :P) and spend like 15 to 30 minutes. She turned out quite nicely and maybe I'll play with her some more. (is it just me or do these sentences sound sort of twisted? :P)

(Why do I want to wear them under another outfit you ask? I've added a couple, special versions of the panties to my game: Blue Striped Panties of Protection, Pink Panties of Zenithar and Plain White Panties of Frost Resistance. :) )

Personally, it would bother me, if I had to look at the panties clipping all the time. Maybe try other accessories, which don't conflict with other outfits, for instance like earrings or bracelets. At least this won't give you these visual bugs and you still could cheat with more enchantments unlike originally intended by Bethesda. :P

With the Airy Gloves you're talking about in first person' date=' right?[/quote']

Exactly. Thanks for the fix so far!

[about sorceress outfit]

Sounds like you're already at it. I'm looking forward to any updates / improvements you're going to do. :)

I've started converting the Airy Belted Dress to use Jiitek's body (the one I uploaded is using UNP Skinny)

It's UNP Skinny?? If you ask me, I'd say it's perfectly fine as it is now. Of course, I won't hold you back, but there simply can't be that much difference between the UNP Skinny (leftmost weight slider) and the flat chested body.

I don't have any concrete suggestions right now, but the Lich King Armor sounds really good. I haven't used it yet, but I've seen pictures of it. Also Nocturnal is quite nice.

I'll browse around a bit and let you know, if anything crosses my path, Mr. Kalell. :)

Seriously, you two could certainly and easily pull off the best Loli mod out there. :P

(Why do I want to wear them under another outfit you ask? I've added a couple' date=' special versions of the panties to my game: Blue Striped Panties of Protection, Pink Panties of Zenithar and Plain White Panties of Frost Resistance. :) )

[/quote']

Personally, it would bother me, if I had to look at the panties clipping all the time. Maybe try other accessories, which don't conflict with other outfits, for instance like earrings or bracelets. At least this won't give you these visual bugs and you still could cheat with more enchantments unlike originally intended by Bethesda. :P

*chuckle* I know, and I will probably make something for other slots. I just like the idea of magical panties.

@ Kalell

I've totally forgotten about some clipping with the airy gloves. Just noticed it again while playing.

Here's a picture.

airyclip6lu0b.jpg

I browsed around a bit and I think some of the following outfits could look nice, if you (jiitek and/or Kalell) want to take a look and need some inspiration:

- NGEC - Nightingale Elven Crafted Silver Mail by DizzasterJuice and JET4571 (an old classic)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2974

- Neo Oriental Dress v1_20 CBBE UNP by Neovinci aka Meister

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14642

- Osare Maid Outfit - UNP by anano

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13569

- Layer Bikini - UNP and CBBE by anano

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7736

- UNP Schoolgirl Outfit by motseer

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12443

- Schoolgirl Outfit -standalone- by copyright134 (a completely different mesh)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16014

- Mini Sage Outfit for UNP by Tsuke76 (or original version by backsteppo)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13363

- King Of Worms

- Sexy Clothes (which is a Fallout Conversion itself)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4722

- Lady Bat Armor (I left a little bug report at the the end of the thread)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7222

- Rogue Armor

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7065

- Basara Armor

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7373

- ADEC Armor n Clothing Compilation by AcDale (there's some pretty neat stuff in there)

- Void Leather

- Chainmail

- Lady Death / Skeleton Bikini

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7782

- DB armor restyled_Female Version by newermind43

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13023

- Newermind Gothic Set for CBBE V3 by Newermind43

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14484

I understand you perfectly fine' date=' man. I had installed the original Vindictus Succubus Armor by Nausicaa earlier yesterday to check it out. This was before you released your version and the original was literally a mess. The hands looked bad, the thighs looked bad, the mask didn't work and for whatever reason the hips were huge on my Monli Race. And these are only the most annoying things about this armor, which I can remember. While I mostly do like, what Nausicaa and the other eastern modders create, I hate such rushed and half-assed conversions, which also never get fixed anyway.

That's also the reason I don't use these conversions (Tera, Vindictus, FF etc.) that much or not at all, because the quality is often substandard and visually buggy. At least, that's my experience. Luckily, their legal Nexus releases are mostly quality stuff.

[/quote']

Wow. This sounds...ungrateful. I don't know why you would expect an armor to work perfectly on a custom race with meshes and skeleton that could be vastly different from the original.

Wow. This sounds...ungrateful. I don't know why you would expect an armor to work perfectly on a custom race with meshes and skeleton that could be vastly different from the original.

Admittedly' date=' the wording was quite harsh. I "unharshed" the comment a bit. But I also want to show you, why I said, what I said. I've downloaded the mod again and taken some pics for you. I'm afraid this is just not what I expect from a proper conversion, especially not with all the other HQ stuff around, which is maintained and fixed even after the release by the authors and which they compete with.

Granted, the boots look really good and better as jiitek's version right now. *hint* ;)

Unfortunately, they can't be used on their own, because they're part of the body mesh.

(pics taken on vanilla nord race)

handsmqcle.jpg torsouvdry.jpg

I have modified Dimon's awesome body in Blender to make the hips, legs, arms, stomach, back etc slimmer (EroCute was in my mind whilst doing it).

There seems to be an issue with BP_RIGHTARM and when wearing gloves part of the arm disappears. But it was a good (if frustrating) learning process and I will continue to refine it.

btw I also effed up the wrist and ankle seams... its very much a work in progress

Someone seems to have already made what I am trying to do:

up02905.jpg

I tested this before - its relying on Complete Loli 0.4 which I dont provide anymore.

Also as the author is japanese it changes the names of the children to japanese XD...

...aand you have to fix discoloured face textures via CK for yourself which is not userfriendly...also all children are naked as you can see - which might interest some users but I think is to much if you play with it for some time it gets old...

What fucks me up is that my windows dont let me install japanese language pack for some reason - so the readme is messed up for me :/

1571bb3c.jpg

I cant find any downloads for the body in these pics though

...this texture I saw on pics for some time - but didnt found it myself also...seems to be private /custom...

...anyway female children npc`s are changed in Complete Loli now also - with 6 different outfits - here`s the newest update from me:

Update 16:

- updated Complete Loli to v0.51

- updated Tight Body Set [Rougher Version] [uNP] to v1.1 (nu pics)

- updated Succubus Retouch [uNP] to v1.1 (nu pics)

- added Ruptured Prisoner Cloth Replacer [uNP]

- added BNS Assasin [uNP]

check sig for link...and have fun^^

Reworked female children npc and added more outfits...

...be sure to read the Info /Version Info!

Update 17:

- updated Complete Loli to v0.6

- added new female children npc screenshots

- updated BNS Assasin Retouch [uNP] to v1.1

- added Samurai Meng Armor Retouch [uNP]

- added Cute Knight Armor Retouch

- added Airy Belted Dress Retouch [uNP]

some new screens

7614571.jpg

4563379.jpg

4273891.jpg

7252773.jpg

0243060.jpg

2141723.jpg

6418384.jpg

4862247.jpg

5826566.jpg

6871505.jpg

1805533.jpg

5057889.jpg

3166825.jpg

6487037.jpg

9770204.jpg

...as usual link in sig^^

thanx Grell for fixing the unp genital texture it kinda was missing the butthole. lol think you could fix the flat chest version from Jiitek to? um found a problem some of the enemies or npcs wen you loot them or pickpocket there cloth kinda look all messd up there hands look all stretchd out and clipd bigtime you might wana take a look at that

thanx Grell for fixing the unp genital texture it kinda was missing the butthole. lol think you could fix the flat chest version from Jiitek to? um found a problem some of the enemies or npcs wen you loot them or pickpocket there cloth kinda look all messd up there hands look all stretchd out and clipd bigtime you might wana take a look at that

Yes thats an issue with the mesh. The texture is fine to use for all females. At zero weight the mesh is ok. However!!! anywhere higher on the weight slider it will screw up, for this reason it should not be used as a universal replacer for EVERY female in the game, only the PC as a custom race set to skinniest weight... Its a vertices issue I need to figure out how fix, if you really want to use it for every female NPC replace and rename the femalebody_1 with the femalebody_0, evey NPC will have the exact same body though.