Loli characters

Hello !

Jost wondering if there's any loli-typed faces/body replacer out there. I'm not talking about those "playable child race" mods that let you play vanilla children with no customization options and the default, ugly body. I'd be more interested about mods that give results similar to what you can see on this screenie. Cuter, slightly anime-like results really are what I'm looking for.

No TERA mods either; I already got plenty of them, thanks to this website. ^^

Any informations regarding such mods?

Thanks in advance !

here's the trick, use beauty texture(maybe oriental face whatever), and you just need to do setscale, and use any thick hair mod. the thicker the hair, it'll make your head looks bigger.

and you'll look loli. and don't forget ran's mesh also

or If i'm not wrong there's a race called breton117x or something. it's like children race mod but with breton face..

or If i'm not wrong there's a race called breton117x or something. it's like children race mod but with breton face..

Your not wrong. I have it. Not that great for a loli character.

I'm just using it til a certain group finishes their mod.

up00955.jpg

up00947.jpg

up00954.jpg

Lolita race was created. Download link I cannot find. Here I found the images. Share the link if it pops out!

maybe you should use the search function on that kind of webssites (japanese mod sites).

let's see...

search this : ロリ (loli)

Confused, is this a roundabout way of saying you found something?

I did some quick fiddling around in the CK' date=' combining the x177 mesh with the rans headmesh and oriental textures and making it a custom race. This is the result:

She's only naked because all the default armor still have boobs and, well, yeah. That kinda looks stupid. My actual point is, it's possible to play as a child and still have customizing options.

Now it justs need some clothes and a download. lol

up00955.jpg

up00947.jpg

up00954.jpg

Lolita race was created. Download link I cannot find. Here I found the images. Share the link if it pops out!

maybe you should use the search function on that kind of webssites (japanese mod sites).

let's see...

Confused' date=' is this a roundabout way of saying you found something?

[/quote']

um...how i put this.. see I don't know any japanese mod sites, so if anyone want to find loli related mod, maybe they should go with that keyword '_';

just a little help

up00955.jpg

up00947.jpg

up00954.jpg

let's see...

Confused' date=' is this a roundabout way of saying you found something?

[/quote']

um...how i put this.. see I don't know any japanese mod sites, so if anyone want to find loli related mod, maybe they should go with that keyword '_';

just a little help

I see, just seemed like you were being intentionally cryptic ;p

Been following a Japanese BBS, they made Elin stormcloaks lol

www.dotup.org2635129.jpg

Edit:

@Pink - I noticed you guys linked us :3 Hello there!

http://pele.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1329006639/

I did some quick fiddling around in the CK' date=' combining the x177 mesh with the rans headmesh and oriental textures and making it a custom race. This is the result:

She's only naked because all the default armor still have boobs and, well, yeah. That kinda looks stupid. My actual point is, it's possible to play as a child and still have customizing options.

Hmmm my ck crashes when I try to view the 117 mod, tried to do what you did there.

The 117 mod didnt include a mesh did it? It was just the skeleton and the .esp file

I want to be able to change stuff in that mod as I want to be able to use one bodymesh for that race and another for all other races.

[img']http://i.imgur.com/oMmxM.jpg[/img]

Please upload this char :( i would be satisfied with just that ; ;

It is somewhere out there. This is simply gorgeous and awesome! Somebody FIND this! :D

up00364.jpg

I enjoyed playing Fallout 3 as a kid race, reminds me back when I was that age getting into "adventures" with my friends - the pack of us would go into the forest without telling any parent, and would get lost often, we would discover ponds, caves, wildlife... and it was great! Even when it would every time end with serious beating from our parents cos we scared the shit out of them - it was worth it. I want Skyrim to be a place like that;

- I want a kid race that allows full customization of face and hair (as for body type, I dont care about the nudity, I just want boy to look like a boy and girl to look like a girl)

- I want portable camp mod (tent, fire, sleeping bag) like in Oblivion

- Survival sleeping, eating mod (I need to test THIS MOD)

- Hypothermia mod (no more running around in your pants, jumping into rivers and lakes and stuff)

- I've made alternative starts where it is totally hardcore to begin the game. I have disabled compass, quick travel, crosshair. All I need for now is those 3-4 things from above, and my childhood days will begin again. :)

[img']http://i.imgur.com/oMmxM.jpg[/img]

Please upload this char :( i would be satisfied with just that ; ;

Yes, I agree. Please upload it.

I had a look at the Breton117 mod and the only change it does is changes the scaling between head and body and it seems to do it trough changing the size of the bones. I tried to replicate it trough adding a schanged skeleton into the character assets and character assets female folder and assigning the one in character assets to the breton race to give larger head in porrportion to body, however this made me loose the texture of the head. Is this the right way to go about this and if so what am I missing?

I had a look at the Breton117 mod and the only change it does is changes the scaling between head and body and it seems to do it trough changing the size of the bones. I tried to replicate it trough adding a schanged skeleton into the character assets and character assets female folder and assigning the one in character assets to the breton race to give larger head in porrportion to body' date=' however this made me loose the texture of the head. Is this the right way to go about this and if so what am I missing?

[/quote']

Bumping for the answer, since I cant help you. :blush:

Hmmm my ck crashes when I try to view the 117 mod, tried to do what you did there.

The 117 mod didnt include a mesh did it? It was just the skeleton and the .esp file

I want to be able to change stuff in that mod as I want to be able to use one bodymesh for that race and another for all other races.

I suppose you're looking for the X117's body mesh and texture? I dunno, the one I downloaded from the earlier mentioned page includes a femalebody_0 file with a bonus Miqo'te file on the character assets female folder.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?5257tc38qxg2a8r

Dunno if it helps, but I'm taking chances. I really do want something like that on Saru's Screenshot.

Problem is, like I said already, I didn't create any of the assets myself. That, and there's much more that needs to be done, making clothes mainly but also tons of other stuff in the plugin since this was just a quick "let's see if it is even possible somehow" thingy. Should I ever feel like making it a real mod, I'm gonna let you know. It's not very likely though.