Loli characters

Here's what I did:

I already had Caliente's Slim version and the Ashen Race installed.

I then put the five .nif files from up00782 directly in Meshes\actors\character\Oriental.

I couldn't find femalebody_0_1.nif or femalebody_1_1.nif' date=' so I didn't put anything there.

I then looked in Meshes\actors\character\character assets

and found the extra meshes that the readme called for:

1stpersonfemalehands_0.nif

1stPersonFemaleHands_1.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

and copied/pasted them into the Oriental folder.

I'm still fooling around with the textures, but it is working in-game.

[/quote']

yeah thats pretty much what i did, but it doesnt look right for me. so im just using the x117 brenton and nord races.

(edit)

is there a way to resize the weapons to fit the x117 skeleton/loli races?

tesv2012022511190730.png

Sorry, can't help you with resizeing weapons, but would you mind if I asked where the pink kimono came from?

Sorry for my poor english,Ashen x117 MOD is what I made.

I would expand more than once when I expand up00782.7z, some files that already exists has been renamed and replicated.

(femalebody_0_1.nif , femalebody_1_1.nif , femalebody_1_1.dds , femalebody_1_msn_1.dds , femalebody_msn_1.dds)

These files are not required.

If the game crashes when playing skyrim, files has not been placed in an appropriate location probably.

Please make sure that bone files(skeleton_x117.nif,skeleton_female_x117.nif) are in the folder(Data\Meshes\actors\character\Oriental\).

Sorry' date=' can't help you with resizeing weapons, but would you mind if I asked where the pink kimono came from?

[/quote']

hmm i think it was called "AnkCastle" or something like that.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2885080

pretty sure thats the link, this should be the dl. http://115.com/file/anft6ahg

i think i found that somewhere on the what mod is this thread. but idk my memory has been shot for years.

pretty much it adds a shop between whiterun and windhelm i think, with the map location already discovered. maybe it was between whiterun and riften... no idea >.<

Sorry for my poor english' date='Ashen x117 MOD is what I made.

[/quote']

Better than my japanese Sesami ;). Thank-you for taking the trouble to post the advice. Unfortunately I have the pieces in the right place, so something else I have done is clashing with your mod.

EDIT Is the mod just for player characters? Am I mistaken in trying to make an x117_ashen NPC?

Obviously not as the orphanage is full of NPCs. Hmm. Yet if I make an NPC in my test pit and COC to it I CTD. [scratches head].

Sorry for my poor english' date='Ashen x117 MOD is what I made.

[/quote']

Better than my japanese Sesami ;). Thank-you for taking the trouble to post the advice. Unfortunately I have the pieces in the right place, so something else I have done is clashing with your mod.

Is the mod just for player characters? Am I mistaken in trying to make an x117_ashen NPC?

Npcs just use the pc races as a base right? Then I don't see why you wouldn't be able to make npcs with that race. I plan on trying to use the nord and breton child races to make all children loli. It'll be awhile since I don't know jack shit about creation kit.

Obviously not as the orphanage is full of NPCs. Hmm. Yet if I make an NPC in my test pit and COC to it I CTD. [scratches head].

Hmm did i do something wrong with it then? the children in the orphanage on mine are normal, i was wondering why it came with a pic of them in the dl. >.<

(edit) nvm i probably messed up the first couple of tries, they are there now.

Ashen x117 MOD is what I made.

Thank you for your contribution.

Could you tell me how to get the 1st person view lower? It's still at adult height. I have tried all the suggestions I've seen so far. If I run a child race it works fine but not yet with Ashen X117.

The only thing i have tried so far is what Saru posted a few pages back.

and that didnt work for me, i would really love to have the camera lower. :P

Any1 else getting some weird seam (and size) issues between caliente's hands and the loli body? Everything else is working pretty fine for me so far.

hmm i dont think i have that issue, i do how ever get a seam/line on the neck some times, with the bretonx117 and i get a rare issue where my eyes get buggy and turn black with white stripes. but reloading the save usually fixes the eyes.

x117 Ashen v002 uploaded.

just a little bit easier to install.

Returned the change that children of orphanage.

Because this is a prototype, may not be able to support fully.

With respect to Seren4XX and RadioRagae and x117 modelers,please free to modify.

Edit:

Back to the original form , because I do not want to distribute to put together a creative work of others.

Please wait.

Hey labrat. Have you tried converting the OrientalRace.esp to a .esm? (via Wrye Bash was how I did it) That should allow you to be able to edit the NPC in the CK with the "OrientalRace.esp" (actually .esm) as a master.

screenshot8ot.png

(Kind of changed her fast. Also don't have children's clothing valid for non-children yet)

I don't know if there's any other way to do it without the esmifying, but that should work.

Edit: Actually, I guess you could instead leave "OrientalRace.esp" as an esp and modify directly instead of a creating a new .esp. Haven't tried it, but I can't see why it wouldn't work.

Hey labrat. Have you tried converting the OrientalRace.esp to a .esm? (via Wrye Bash was how I did it) That should allow you to be able to edit the NPC in the CK with the "OrientalRace.esp" (actually .esm) as a master.

Edit: Actually' date=' I guess you could instead leave "OrientalRace.esp" as an esp and modify directly instead of a creating a new .esp. Haven't tried it, but I can't see why it wouldn't work.

[/quote']

I have a horrible suspicion that you're right about needing to esmify. I thought it might be a dependency/visibility thing like that.

I believe that esmifying caused all sorts of hassles with Fallout, so I was hoping for another solution, but I think you have hit the nail on the thumb and to use a race in another esp you are expected to masterize the parent mod. Merging mods is an option, but from experience I end up with an unwieldy mass of a mod that I can't untangle very easily.

Actually, come to think of it, an Races.esm that only consisted of race definitions/declarations might be a neat solution.....

Edit: Actually' date=' I guess you could instead leave "OrientalRace.esp" as an esp and modify directly instead of a creating a new .esp. Haven't tried it, but I can't see why it wouldn't work.

[/quote']

I have a horrible suspicion that you're right about needing to esmify. I thought it might be a dependency/visibility thing like that.

I believe that esmifying caused all sorts of hassles with Fallout, so I was hoping for another solution, but I think you have hit the nail on the thumb and to use a race in another esp you are expected to masterize the parent mod. Merging mods is an option, but from experience I end up with an unwieldy mass of a mod that I can't untangle very easily.

Actually, come to think of it, an Races.esm that only consisted of race definitions/declarations might be a neat solution.....

Well, I decided to run a quick experiment and see what would happen if I espifyed the file back after esmifying and changing the character. The game didn't crash and the changes I had made stayed in place, which is promising. I didn't run it for long, so I don't know if there would be any long-lasting consequences from it.

It also worked if I just overwrote the esmifyed .esp with the original one from the download, just in case the process of esmifying->espifying would have messed something up.

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up01208.7z

Because this is a prototype' date=' may not be able to support fully.

With respect to Seren4XX and RadioRagae and x117 modelers,please free to modify.

[/quote']

For some reason, everytime I select female Ashen when creating a new character, the game goes CTD. But loading an old game (normal Ashen F) works though.

Edit : When I used showracemenu on the old save, the game CTD :(

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up01208.7z

Because this is a prototype' date=' may not be able to support fully.

[/quote']

For some reason, everytime I select female Ashen when creating a new character, the game goes CTD. But loading an old game (normal Ashen F) works though.

Edit : When I used showracemenu on the old save, the game CTD :(

did you put the x117 skeleton files in with the oriental folder?

th_2012-02-26_00001.jpg

th_2012-02-26_00005.jpg

th_2012-02-26_00006.jpg

th_2012-02-26_00007.jpg

th_2012-02-26_00008.jpg

th_2012-02-26_00009.jpg

Here are some result after I've try to messing around with the x117skeleton.

I've tweaked the head and neck size making it smaller and thinner because I think the original one looks too big and doesn't fit with the body.

I also scaled down weapon size and adjust the position but still have some issue with 2handed sword that have minor collision with body mesh and last thing I've adjust the body part and leg length to look shorter but it have one problem her feet seems to got pulled down and sink into the ground which I still can't find the way to fix it. If anyone can find the way to fix it I'd be appreciated.

The character in screenshot is x117Nord race I used the body mesh from this thread

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367

Hair is Ch18 hair which you can find it here

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4188&page=11

Face mesh form RANs head mesh type D

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7127

Face texture from Nidias face texture

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7485

Here is my modified skeleton mesh just remove the "_protoV" and replace the old x117 skeleton

http://www.mediafire.com/?tsn18yogi72ktx6

All credits belongs to the original creators I take no credits in this hope you guys like it

[Edit]

http://www.mediafire.com/?1dd9bhy6o4zwqfx

Here the packed file just copy everything in data folder and replace the old one.

epic, i really wanted something to resize the weapons. nice work ^^

using a two handed sword twice the size of your character gets kind of old.

(edit) omg works great. went from

tesv2012022511190730.png

to

tesv2012022601462414.png

how ever i think it does make you even shorter then the x117 was before. im pretty sure i used to be as tall as the children of skyrim, now im a little shorter.

but a simple player.setscale 1.065 fixed it.

I tweaked the leg and spine to look shorter because children leg proportion should be shorter than adult.

I noticed that the original one has just scaled the head to be bigger and pulled down the neck position but body and leg still using an adult proportion so that's why it make your character look shorter