Loli characters

jiitek ; where can we find this girl and the clothes???

thanks xp

^^on my pc...no seriously its just some testing around with stuff already mentioned in this thread...

- x117bretonCustom

- merged with unp meshes and custom body /head maps

- npc editor if u want to change npc

as for the clothes they can be found here

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10626

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6709 barkeepercloth

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158

...maybe I used custom textures dont remember...

The Japanese doesn't want to share' date=' not even with their own kind.

This is a fact. You'll know this if you're in the 3d modding scene and frequents their 3d game modding boards.

No point in begging them, have some dignity. And stop defending them like a true weeaboo either.

[/quote']

Sigh. Take a look at the website that you are posting on. Most of the mods on LoversLab originated in Japan and were happily shared with the wider world.

I've taken the trouble to learn a little japanese, then with the help of online translators I've found that most japanese modders are no more isolationist than most western modders. You've managed to acquire a reasonable grasp of english, so a bit of japanese shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Learning to read a bit of japanese will also help with all those Readme files as well, and if you do you will find that most say "Use, distribute and modify this gift as you will, just keep it free", which is a much better than some of the new american or european modders who want to retain "rights" over "their" work.

Of course, the rest of the world doesn't have a monopoly on ignorant arseholes, and there are some japanese who are passionately xenophobic. But, as with such types in the west, these seem to be the least creative members of the community.

Sometimes people look for mods that aren't there, or aren't ready for general release for a multitude of reasons, (as the OP usually explains). Before anyone gets impatient or angry because they think that "people are hoarding mods" they should try and understand what is being said on the modding boards rather than just hunting for possibly non-existant links.

'nuff said. This bit is really just a reply to Mireka as I trust that nobody else here thinks like that.

Please accept my apologies if I've been suckered by a troll...:blush:

================================================

@Jiitek. From that screenie it looks as if Dorthe's head and body colouration match up. All the npcs that I have tinkered with have the dreaded grey face that I thought was an insoluble problem. Are they really matched up or is it an illusion?

You are just one little uninformed guy.

You'd be surprised that they viewed game modding in general as a taboo just until like two years ago.

another screen

5040193.jpg

Source on the school uniform' date=' kind sir?

Also, there's an Ashen race modification for x117 on skup. The screenshots provided shows only NPCs though. I haven't been able to try this since I'm at work, but can somebody confirm?

school uniform is from person1234567 clothing thread (custom texture though...)

...and the ashen x117 race works nice - you have to set it up as described in the readme - but whats really nice about it is that you can use custom meshes and textures other than default ones as they are in the oriental folders :cool:

The Japanese doesn't want to share' date=' not even with their own kind.

This is a fact. You'll know this if you're in the 3d modding scene and frequents their 3d game modding boards.

No point in begging them, have some dignity. And stop defending them like a true weeaboo either.

[/quote']

Sigh. ...

================================================

@Jiitek. From that screenie it looks as if Dorthe's head and body colouration match up. All the npcs that I have tinkered with have the dreaded grey face that I thought was an insoluble problem. Are they really matched up or is it an illusion?

ah sry just saw this...yes the seams are matching perfect...

another screen

5040193.jpg

Source on the school uniform' date=' kind sir?

Also, there's an Ashen race modification for x117 on skup. The screenshots provided shows only NPCs though. I haven't been able to try this since I'm at work, but can somebody confirm?

This x117 ashen race seems to be missing some files, i crashed skyrim when i went to test it then i read the read me and it does seem like it should have these files with it.

"skelton_female_x117.nif"

"skelton_x117.nif"

IS that hair in the x117 ashen race? Also did you use console commands to put the custom clothes on the them?

Also how do you use the Ashen race on npcs? Could someone translate that readme? I'll try using google translate or something, but I don't know how well that will work. Ah google translate worked wonders. Some confusing stuff here and there but otherwise good.

This x117 ashen race seems to be missing some files' date=' i crashed skyrim when i went to test it then i read the read me and it does seem like it should have these files with it.

"skelton_x117.nif"

[/quote']

Yep, I also always crash with that x117 ashen race.

Ok, after tons of tweaking I am on the way to create a standard looking teen. I need to remove the lip gloss and some other minor issues, but overall this is how it looks comparing to vanilla "child":

test-1.jpg

This x117 ashen race seems to be missing some files' date=' i crashed skyrim when i went to test it then i read the read me and it does seem like it should have these files with it.

"skelton_x117.nif"

[/quote']

Yep, I also always crash with that x117 ashen race.

Ok, after tons of tweaking I am on the way to create a standard looking teen. I need to remove the lip gloss and some other minor issues, but overall this is how it looks comparing to vanilla "child":

test-1.jpg

Have you downloaded http://skup.dip.jp/up/up00782.7z as well? The read me says its required.

There's an updated version with an english readme. http://skup.dip.jp/up/up01194.7z

This is my stab at the x117_Ashen ReadMe, I think it's slightly clearer than the auto-translator version.

The mod CTDs if I enter a cell with an npc of the Oraeze race, so I'm doing something wrong. Tried both skeleton and skelton in case that made a difference. Apparently not.

[Camera]

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=-20.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-37.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=31.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-33.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=33.0000

in your SkyrimPrefs.ini should help. Maybe. I don't know. Don't forget to make a backup.

Installed X117 Ashen Race' date=' works great except 1st person view is still at adult height. How do I make it shorter? Console commands?

[/quote']

Do you mind looking at the readme that I posted and telling me what I'm doing wrong. I like the idea of this race. I've followed what I think are the instructions and can create and view an npc of this race in the ck but in game, if I enter the same cell it's a CTD.

Any ideas?

Installed X117 Ashen Race' date=' works great except 1st person view is still at adult height. How do I make it shorter? Console commands?

[/quote']

Do you mind looking at the readme that I posted and telling me what I'm doing wrong. I like the idea of this race. I've followed what I think are the instructions and can create and view an npc of this race in the ck but in game, if I enter the same cell its a CTD.

Any ideas?

Here's what I did:

I already had Caliente's Slim version and the Ashen Race installed.

I then put the five .nif files from up00782 directly in Meshes\actors\character\Oriental.

I couldn't find femalebody_0_1.nif or femalebody_1_1.nif, so I didn't put anything there.

I then looked in Meshes\actors\character\character assets

and found the extra meshes that the readme called for:

1stpersonfemalehands_0.nif

1stPersonFemaleHands_1.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

and copied/pasted them into the Oriental folder.

I'm still fooling around with the textures, but it is working in-game.

[Camera]

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=-20.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-37.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=31.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-33.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=33.0000

in your SkyrimPrefs.ini should help. Maybe. I don't know. Don't forget to make a backup.

Ok, that didn't work, but thanks for the suggestion. In the skyrimprefs.ini, I didn't have another camera setting so I just added it at the bottom. In-game it looked the same with 1st person at adult height.

I also tried the same settings as a bat command. They look the same as the loli cam download at Skyup.

Here's what I did:

I already had Caliente's Slim version and the Ashen Race installed.

I then put the five .nif files from up00782 directly in Meshes\actors\character\Oriental.

I couldn't find femalebody_0_1.nif or femalebody_1_1.nif' date=' so I didn't put anything there.

I then looked in Meshes\actors\character\character assets

and found the extra meshes that the readme called for:

1stpersonfemalehands_0.nif

1stPersonFemaleHands_1.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

and copied/pasted them into the Oriental folder.

I'm still fooling around with the textures, but it is working in-game.

[/quote']

yeah thats pretty much what i did, but it doesnt look right for me. so im just using the x117 brenton and nord races.

(edit)

is there a way to resize the weapons to fit the x117 skeleton/loli races?

tesv2012022511190730.png