Belly dance Costume and CBBE Manga Vanilla Replacer (updated 23/5/2016)

Guest thunderiaz

Could you describe in detail how to install correctament? What would happen like you on video. I installed 4K texture, textures wet body and textures smooth body. They are in the additional files to the SG Female Textures Renewal. But I still do not get how you, especially on children textures look bad. It is with your mod no key problems, but sometimes involuntarily trembling boobs.

I use SG female textures for face only. For body and hands, I use CBBE default textures and on top of that CBBE oily skin mod "http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14322/?".So, first install CBBE textures, then overwrite face texture with SG textures(install only 4k version, not wet or smooth version) and then lastly install Oiled skin for CBBE from the link I've given. For children, install Xvision children "http://bagserk.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/xvision-children-skyrim-children.html" and then navigate to this mod's texture folder and replace it's textures with your default female textures. About trembling problems, it seems like skeleton problem. My mod has one, but something maybe overwriting it. So, to be sure, install XPMS extended skeleton (3.5 version i am using now) and make sure nothing overwrites it. Also replace xvision children mod's skeleton with this XPMSE default female skeleton. Install HDT physics extension 14.28 version. Lastly, install and run fnis (you need to rerun it every time you change skeletons or animations or any related mods). Also run Caliente texture blender to fix neck seams. Hopefully, your problems will be fixed following these. Good luck.

Twitching boobs have not gone and why they change their size depending on whether the included "XP32" or not. Textures I set the "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition", get a beautiful body, but the person to get too oily. "Xvisionc" established okay, but I'm not sure if I found the right texture. We had to just copy everything from the "Data \ Textures \ actors \ character \ female" in the "Data \ Textures \ actors \ character \ Xvisionc \ female"? And before that remove all that is in the "... Xvisionc \ female"? How to replace the children's skeleton I do not understand. I realized that it is divided into parts. I had to copy the female skeleton, peremenovat each piece and replace the skeleton of a girl? "Caliente's Texture Blender" I did not use because I do not know much bad language and versed in the mod settings, I decided to include a version that is installed with the "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition". And when you say that you need to re run fnis, then you just need to turn on and off it in the "Nexus Mod Manager"?

I tried the new version of your mod and I have questions. Female characters and must constantly dance and can I disable this? Can I return the old walk and we can do it for all women's NPC? And whether it is possible to change the size of the breast for all the female characters?

When XP32 off

post-1207351-0-63079000-1464038140_thumb.jpg

XP32 on

post-1207351-0-96088500-1464038177_thumb.jpg

Guest thunderiaz

Could you describe in detail how to install correctament? What would happen like you on video. I installed 4K texture, textures wet body and textures smooth body. They are in the additional files to the SG Female Textures Renewal. But I still do not get how you, especially on children textures look bad. It is with your mod no key problems, but sometimes involuntarily trembling boobs.

I use SG female textures for face only. For body and hands, I use CBBE default textures and on top of that CBBE oily skin mod "http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14322/?".So, first install CBBE textures, then overwrite face texture with SG textures(install only 4k version, not wet or smooth version) and then lastly install Oiled skin for CBBE from the link I've given. For children, install Xvision children "http://bagserk.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/xvision-children-skyrim-children.html" and then navigate to this mod's texture folder and replace it's textures with your default female textures. About trembling problems, it seems like skeleton problem. My mod has one, but something maybe overwriting it. So, to be sure, install XPMS extended skeleton (3.5 version i am using now) and make sure nothing overwrites it. Also replace xvision children mod's skeleton with this XPMSE default female skeleton. Install HDT physics extension 14.28 version. Lastly, install and run fnis (you need to rerun it every time you change skeletons or animations or any related mods). Also run Caliente texture blender to fix neck seams. Hopefully, your problems will be fixed following these. Good luck.

Twitching boobs have not gone and why they change their size depending on whether the included "XP32" or not. Textures I set the "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition", get a beautiful body, but the person to get too oily. "Xvisionc" established okay, but I'm not sure if I found the right texture. We had to just copy everything from the "Data \ Textures \ actors \ character \ female" in the "Data \ Textures \ actors \ character \ Xvisionc \ female"? And before that remove all that is in the "... Xvisionc \ female"? How to replace the children's skeleton I do not understand. I realized that it is divided into parts. I had to copy the female skeleton, peremenovat each piece and replace the skeleton of a girl? "Caliente's Texture Blender" I did not use because I do not know much bad language and versed in the mod settings, I decided to include a version that is installed with the "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition". And when you say that you need to re run fnis, then you just need to turn on and off it in the "Nexus Mod Manager"?

I tried the new version of your mod and I have questions. Female characters and must constantly dance and can I disable this? Can I return the old walk and we can do it for all women's NPC? And whether it is possible to change the size of the breast for all the female characters?

When XP32 off

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.jpg

XP32 on

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpg

You don't need to install or replace any skeleton now with my new mod. Delete skeleton_female.nif,skeleton_female_kids.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif from your "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female" folder(but make sure you don't delete skeleton_female.hkx).

About children textures,don't delete anything from "... Xvisionc \ female" folder, just paste textures form "Data \ Textures \ actors \ character \ female" to "Data \ Textures \ actors \ character \ Xvisionc \ female" and replace if asked.

To run FNIS, after installing it go to "C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users" and run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe then press the button named "Update FNIS Behavior". You have to run fnis this way everytime you change skeleton or animations to update  skeleton_female.hkx file. 

Twitching is related to HDT physics. It can happen for many reasons like wrong skeletons or low FPS. As my mod contains correct skeletons you don't have to worry about skeleton. Run FNIS to see if it fixes the problem. Please visit HDT physics forum and ask there if it is not fixed. I don't have much experience with HDT as my mod doesn't require HDT to run (it is TBBP based).

If your characters get too oily then reinstall CBBE textures. You'll get normal skin then.

About dance and walk animation you can install any female idle and walk animation you like. The ones from my old mod are from TBBP mod"http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9289-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/"and idle form "http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/". But the ones I've included reduce clipping a lot. Remember to run FNIS if you do.  

When XP32 off

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.jpg

XP32 on

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpg

You don't need to install or replace any skeleton now with my new mod. Delete skeleton_female.nif,skeleton_female_kids.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif from your "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female" folder(but make sure you don't delete skeleton_female.hkx).

About children textures,don't delete anything from "... Xvisionc \ female" folder, just paste textures form "Data \ Textures \ actors \ character \ female" to "Data \ Textures \ actors \ character \ Xvisionc \ female" and replace if asked.

To run FNIS, after installing it go to "C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users" and run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe then press the button named "Update FNIS Behavior". You have to run fnis this way everytime you change skeleton or animations to update  skeleton_female.hkx file. 

Twitching is related to HDT physics. It can happen for many reasons like wrong skeletons or low FPS. As my mod contains correct skeletons you don't have to worry about skeleton. Run FNIS to see if it fixes the problem. Please visit HDT physics forum and ask there if it is not fixed. I don't have much experience with HDT as my mod doesn't require HDT to run (it is TBBP based).

If your characters get too oily then reinstall CBBE textures. You'll get normal skin then.

About dance and walk animation you can install any female idle and walk animation you like. The ones from my old mod are from TBBP mod"http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9289-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/"and idle form "http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/". But the ones I've included reduce clipping a lot. Remember to run FNIS if you do.  

Unfortunately, I still did not work, no texture, no skeleton. More if you take off your clothes, the body returns to the standard proportions. I guess for me it's too hard :). But thanks for the help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Any chance this can be ported to Skyrim Special Edition (64 bit)?.I tried using Cathedral Assets Optimizer.But the out come was the skirt turned blue.Can anyone port the right way,please?I will gladly upload the file for the skyrim (32 bit) if someone can get it ported to Skyrim Special Editon (64 bit).P.s-first time porting

Ghagra_Choli.7z

3 hours ago, RedraptorG6 said:

Any chance this can be ported to Skyrim Special Edition (64 bit)?.I tried using Cathedral Assets Optimizer.But the out come was the skirt turned blue.Can anyone port the right way,please?I will gladly upload the file for the skyrim (32 bit) if someone can get it ported to Skyrim Special Editon (64 bit).P.s-first time porting

Ghagra_Choli.7z 147.11 MB · 1 download

oh it's the belly dance mod that you guys been looking for btw

• 1 year later...