Xarathos' Armor Workshop - Mass Effect Cosplay for UUNP Bodyslide

Okay, critical fix for the shiny rubber catsuits download incoming. Changes as follows:

• fixed sliders for both versions of the catsuit body
  • Provided optimized BSA containing textures + ground meshes for more efficient download size - extract with BSAOpt if you prefer, or use as is.

Should be uploaded within the next ten minutes or so now.

Hey Xarathos, 

I feel like an ass for asking you this but I downloaded your UUNP Catwoman Conversion - looks amazing - but I'm a totally lost on how to get it in game. Can you, or someone else help out with these questions: 

Where do I put the output files at?   I have the latest build here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/? 

I also followed the setup instructions and sure that I've installed into MO correctly. But now I have NO idea where to put the files in your archive In MO  at to get them to show up in the UUNP Morphs Racemenu slider. I watched numberous tutorials and read a lot of blaba's posts on it but I'm totally lost on where they go in MO and how to get them into the Racemenu slider.  

I'm fairly confident that I can follow directions on HOW to use BodySlide its just I have NO idea where to put those output files at, or move over where they go to get them INTO body slide. Do I put them in the Override folder? Do I put them in the Bodyslide folder thats in the bodyslide.exe. Do I put them in the ShapeData folder? Or do I put them back into the folder with the files I'm overriding? 

I feel like a total ass but I have NO clue on this. So Sorry! :( 

Hey Xarathos, 

I feel like an ass for asking you this but I downloaded your UUNP Catwoman Conversion - looks amazing - but I'm a totally lost on how to get it in game. Can you, or someone else help out with these questions: 

Where do I put the output files at?   I have the latest build here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

I also followed the setup instructions and sure that I've installed into MO correctly. But now I have NO idea where to put the files in your archive In MO  at to get them to show up in the UUNP Morphs Racemenu slider. I watched numberous tutorials and read a lot of blaba's posts on it but I'm totally lost on where they go in MO and how to get them into the Racemenu slider.  

I'm fairly confident that I can follow directions on HOW to use BodySlide its just I have NO idea where to put those output files at, or move over where they go to get them INTO body slide. Do I put them in the Override folder? Do I put them in the Bodyslide folder thats in the bodyslide.exe. Do I put them in the ShapeData folder? Or do I put them back into the folder with the files I'm overriding? 

I feel like a total ass but I have NO clue on this. So Sorry! :(

Check blacksmith forges for creating the Catwoman outfit.  At least that's how the pre-uunp version was.  As for your other questions I don't know.  I haven't downloaded the mod.

I can get the outfit in game, thats not the problem. The problem is I have NO clue on how to import / export them from bodyslide. Say I use Tsun's armor converted for X body, then get that same armor for UUNP conversion. This is where the wheels come off for me. I don't know if I put those converted files into the Bodyslide folder or put them into the Original armor folder? I also don't know where those UUNP HDT files are suppose to be installed at in to MO. Do they go into the bodyslide caliente folder? Or somewhere else? 

I'm at a loss and I've looked all over the place for videos and instructions on how this part is suppose to work but I can't get it to. 

Thanks for your  reply though! 

1. have Bodyslide2 installed in Mod Organizer as its own mod.

Be running Bodyslide 2 from Mod Organizer as an executable

have the Catwoman mod installed so that the CalienteTools folder in it lines up with the one in the BodySlide 2 MO folder; when running BodySlide 2 from MO, this will make everything appear to be in the correct place

I recommend using the CTRL+Click "Batch Build" to create your outfits in BodySlide 2, and telling them to go in the folder for the mod you're generating the shapes for - BodySlide is set up to put them in the correct meshes/whatever subfolders, assuming I did my job right, so just have it put them in the root mod folder for the relevant costume.

You're quite welcome, glad I could help.

Currently WIP: a new UUNP convert of the Bikini Trouble set. I've never been particularly happy with bodyslide attempts at bikinis in the past so in order to make sure I'll be happy with this one I'm doing pretty much all of the sliders individually, by hand, in 3DS Max. Which is insane, but should result in most of them and most combinations looking significantly better than they would if I let the computer guess what they should look like.

In theory.

In practice this is proving to be more work than I want to do more than once (though I'm DESPERATELY HOPING IT WILL BE WORTH IT). So probably in future I'll start looking for some sort of middle ground - let BodySlide/Outfit Studio guess first, then replace anything that doesn't look quite right with handmade 3DSMax tweaks.

Does anyone have a preference for what slot the panty items should take for maximum compatibility with whatever LoversLab stuff we have going on? Or... oh, wait. I should just set them to use whatever slot Devious Devices uses for chastity belts. That seems pretty logical.

Hey Xarathos, i've a..probably big request,,,there is a new catsuit armor mod out,it's been released a few days ago..and Kimy would love to add it to deviously cursed loot.problem is there is no bodyslide slider support,although bringthenoise made uunp reference shapes already so we just need sliders now and i hoped you could work your magic there

meshes are here if interested 
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20648-demonstbbpv3/page-19?do=findComment&comment=1353074

Possibly. I'll take a look and give a final word after I've finished and posted the new Bikini Trouble convert. It's taking a bit longer than I originally intended but that's because I'm having to do even more than I realized by hand.......

I'm fine tuning UNPK now and moving down the list. Aside from interruptions and the occasional hand cramp it's going fairly well. 

Bikini Trouble UUNP Bodyslide

Should be finished. Will upload shortly.

attachicon.gif2015-10-18_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2015-10-18_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2015-10-18_00003.jpg

Thanks to Bijin Lydia for helping model these.

Uploaded!

Dear lord. Do you think you can possibly make that one a Nexus release? UUNP really needs it.

MrTroubleMaker should be pretty open about permissions, if you ask him.

Good idea. I'll send him a line on the Nexus later today. Worth a shot, right?

Can't remember if you wrote this or not, but do you take requests?

Depends on your definition. I take them, and I look at them as suggestions at least. Sometimes they happen, sometimes they get filed under 'maybe someday.' Ultimately I work on what interests me the most, but there's no harm in asking.

Long term effort - going to revise the shiny catsuits convert again soon using 3DSMax to retune the morphs outfit studio has trouble with.

Annoyingly the vertex count won't stay consistent with the version I've already got, so I'm having to redo the baseshape as a result. Upshot is, the vertex count went down slightly which implies some doubling up was happening before anyway and the new version is probably better.

But the important part is, when it updates, smoother morphs all around. And once it's finished I'll update the Dark Disciple thing to match the new standard as well.

Going to take a look at the Nova catsuits thing as well but I suspect that one'll be slower because of the number of parts involved, so we'll see.

EDIT: glakjdsf;kjasdf

Yesterday Max imported and exported consistent vertex counts without problems. Today it's driving me CRAZY.

Users on Nexus pointed out some problems with the Bikini Trouble convert so today I'm going to be troubleshooting some specific slider combinations and hopefully the result will be smoother for everyone.

Most likely the Nexus release will update first and I'll post here to let you know when that happens.

As a lovely bonus, have another screenshot from the selection posted to the Nexus page:

post-233165-0-35986900-1445369952_thumb.jpg

Bikini Trouble UUNP just got an update. You can grab it on the Nexus or here, now that I've updated the files everywhere. Overall slider quality should be much better for more combinations.

EDIT:

lkasjdflkjaslkfdj

Nexus file updated twice in one day because I kept finding more things wrong with it and apparently I'm an obsessive madman

I have zero energy to navigate file systems right now so go grab the update there it'll be faster

and have this bonus shot of Kate in an obligatory chainmail bikini:

post-233165-0-12134300-1445404405_thumb.jpg