• 2 weeks later...

It becomes a bit strange when there are bandits called "Bandit Tank" and they are only wearing rags. Can you give them some armor please? Nice addon otherwise.

PS I don't want the blue effect either. It's not immersive. :)

Would it by any chance be possible to have a version without badass bandits?

As it stands the game completely ignores my mcm settings and going into a new dungeon can sometimes spawn 20+ badass bandits even if I set it to 2 or none, this makes playing the game a chore, as that many NPC's plus the ones already in the dungeons tend to make the game rather unstable.

I end up spending most fights taking up the console and using the "Kill" command on any surpluss badass bandits, and it feels less than ideal.

It becomes a bit strange when there are bandits called "Bandit Tank" and they are only wearing rags. Can you give them some armor please? Nice addon otherwise.

They should only wear rags when dead. Also they will loose their more powerful weapons. It's to help curb 'farming' for powerful weapons and armor.    

As it stands the game completely ignores my mcm settings and going into a new dungeon can sometimes spawn 20+ badass bandits even if I set it to 2 or none, this makes playing the game a chore, as that many NPC's plus the ones already in the dungeons tend to make the game rather unstable.

I end up spending most fights taking up the console and using the "Kill" command on any surpluss badass bandits, and it feels less than ideal.

It seems that for some players the SDc MCM badass NPCs limiting option does not work. 

Okay, okay you've talked me into it. I'll add a separate .esp with no badass bandits.  :P 

They should only wear rags when dead. Also they will loose their more powerful weapons. It's to help curb 'farming' for powerful weapons and armor.    

I must have had a conflicted mod then, but I've fixed it now anyway.

You could also make other items, like jewelry, gems and potions, less common on the bandits. They seem a little too common right now. I find expensive jewelry on almost every bandit, together with an enchanted weapon and several useful potions. That might be the vanilla way of loot, but since extra bandits are spawned, getting so much loot makes it too easy to get rich early in the game.

It seems that for some players the SDc MCM badass NPCs limiting option does not work. 

Okay, okay you've talked me into it. I'll add a separate .esp with no badass bandits.  :P

Thank the nine! I've tried every update this mod's had and I always get those darn Badass Bandits. Will be waiting for this version to drop with bated breath. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...